Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,533 members, 7,812,656 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Ajimobi Presents Certificate To Adetunji, Olubadan Of Ibadan - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ajimobi Presents Certificate To Adetunji, Olubadan Of Ibadan (20949 Views)

Olubadan Of Ibadanland Lands In London In Style. Photos / Arrival Of New Olubadan - Saliu Adetunji / Adetunji Becomes 41st Olubadan Of Ibadanland-the Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajimobi Presents Certificate To Adetunji, Olubadan Of Ibadan by omolola15(m): 9:40pm On Mar 04, 2016
MunAKeyzZ:

why not make use of a rope tied high up a tree when no one is around. ezi ofia

I no get your time. Olohun afun e ni alafia.
Re: Ajimobi Presents Certificate To Adetunji, Olubadan Of Ibadan by wokomabest(m): 9:48pm On Mar 04, 2016
HungerBAD:
May your Reign be Smooth.

May Ibadan land have peace.

You will be a Unifying King.

May Wisdom not elude you.

N:B I have no idea what the guy below me is talking about.
me too. Maybe is speaking in latin

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Presents Certificate To Adetunji, Olubadan Of Ibadan by MunAKeyzZ(m): 9:51pm On Mar 04, 2016
lekjons:
must you bring your stupidity to this threadundecided
mine is stupidity and yours are ...
Re: Ajimobi Presents Certificate To Adetunji, Olubadan Of Ibadan by pdpchangeapc(m): 10:09pm On Mar 04, 2016
MunAKeyzZ:
yoruba people are one kind people i dont like associating with
For what reasons jare, St. MunAKeyzZ?
Re: Ajimobi Presents Certificate To Adetunji, Olubadan Of Ibadan by isan(m): 10:31pm On Mar 04, 2016
MunAKeyzZ:
receive sense
Re: Ajimobi Presents Certificate To Adetunji, Olubadan Of Ibadan by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:40pm On Mar 04, 2016
MunAKeyzZ:

must you curse me if you dont agree with my views?
and this is one of the reasons i typed what i typed earliar.

Hypocrite ! You and your people are utterly confused. You don't like associating with Yoruba,then what is your business on Nairaland.?

You're probably somewhere in the Southwest now, as you guys can't live in your god-forsaken evil enclave,spewing rubbish from that malodorous mouth of yours.

We don't care if you and your people exist or not; we hate you with equal passion as well.
Re: Ajimobi Presents Certificate To Adetunji, Olubadan Of Ibadan by A12(m): 10:42pm On Mar 04, 2016
Flashh:

Those you associate with; which one have you helped?
insanity
Re: Ajimobi Presents Certificate To Adetunji, Olubadan Of Ibadan by A12(m): 10:44pm On Mar 04, 2016
MunAKeyzZ:
insanity at the highest display
Re: Ajimobi Presents Certificate To Adetunji, Olubadan Of Ibadan by Flashh: 10:50pm On Mar 04, 2016
A12:
insanity
Who are you referring to?
Re: Ajimobi Presents Certificate To Adetunji, Olubadan Of Ibadan by Yinkay: 11:59pm On Mar 04, 2016
MunAKeyzZ:
And u think they aware of your existence or not or even give a big rat ass about u or yr ilks?

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Presents Certificate To Adetunji, Olubadan Of Ibadan by phemybof(m): 12:01am On Mar 05, 2016
May ur time be of blessin to d doer of d city
Re: Ajimobi Presents Certificate To Adetunji, Olubadan Of Ibadan by GGVICTOR(m): 12:38am On Mar 05, 2016
nice one
Re: Ajimobi Presents Certificate To Adetunji, Olubadan Of Ibadan by herboshedhe(f): 4:53am On Mar 05, 2016
K'ade pe lori oba...Amin

Please check my signature
Re: Ajimobi Presents Certificate To Adetunji, Olubadan Of Ibadan by Mbediogu(m): 6:07am On Mar 05, 2016
MunAKeyzZ:

Why the hate nah? Blood calls for blood. I am igbo like u. Leave them to live their life.
Re: Ajimobi Presents Certificate To Adetunji, Olubadan Of Ibadan by Teejaykary: 6:19am On Mar 05, 2016
U deserved to b curse,in most tribes in nigeria yoruba is d most accommodating type,we accept other tribes as our brothers and sister. Omo ale jatijati.
Re: Ajimobi Presents Certificate To Adetunji, Olubadan Of Ibadan by ossheyi(m): 6:44am On Mar 05, 2016
MunAKeyzZ:
what's this THING saying now? Oponu omoale. Who cares
Re: Ajimobi Presents Certificate To Adetunji, Olubadan Of Ibadan by barcaboi(m): 7:34am On Mar 05, 2016
MunAKeyzZ:
funny thing is by using Nairaland, u already did associate because the creator of NL is yoruba

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Presents Certificate To Adetunji, Olubadan Of Ibadan by barcaboi(m): 7:38am On Mar 05, 2016
MunAKeyzZ:
nonsense, just see the man face like baboon

ur king in ur village is babboon
Re: Ajimobi Presents Certificate To Adetunji, Olubadan Of Ibadan by RichYoungNigga: 7:47am On Mar 05, 2016
omolola15:

See me see wahala oooo. Na who come beg you ooooo. Oya lie that you have not associated with any yoruba person since dey don born you. Except If you dey live for inside one thick igbo village. And I'm sure before you die you'll still associate with yoruba. Maybe your present boss na yoruba self. Who knows.

Wack ass dude.
Have you seen a Yoruba boss ??

Don't let me fucck your life over
Re: Ajimobi Presents Certificate To Adetunji, Olubadan Of Ibadan by omolola15(m): 8:35am On Mar 05, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

Wack ass dude.
Have you seen a Yoruba boss ??

Don't let me fucck your life over

Looool oya start fucking. You go Bleep tire. Mumu..
So na igbo dey head all the companies in Nigeria abi?
Now who's Wack. Grow some sense. You seriously need it. So all the MDs, GMDs and chairmen in this country are igbo abi. Awww get well soon bro.
Re: Ajimobi Presents Certificate To Adetunji, Olubadan Of Ibadan by bashydemy(m): 8:48am On Mar 05, 2016
MunAKeyzZ:
nonsense, just see the man face like baboon

God punish your father, I won't blame you cos i know you are from the tribe who wake their parents up with scissors kick.
Re: Ajimobi Presents Certificate To Adetunji, Olubadan Of Ibadan by RichYoungNigga: 9:59am On Mar 05, 2016
omolola15:

Looool oya start fucking. You go Bleep tire. Mumu..
So na igbo dey head all the companies in Nigeria abi?
Now who's Wack. Grow some sense. You seriously need it. So all the MDs, GMDs and chairmen in this country are igbo abi. Awww get well soon bro.

Dude.
I don't wanna flip out on you.
You will deactivate your account if i come for you.

I can but i won't.
Let me give you a pass
Re: Ajimobi Presents Certificate To Adetunji, Olubadan Of Ibadan by omolola15(m): 10:32am On Mar 05, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

Dude.
I don't wanna flip out on you.
You will deactivate your account if i come for you.

I can but i won't.
Let me give you a pass

Hey you don't need to flip. I'll give you the pass. I made my point without insulting anyone. Instead you switched to the offensive. Why couldn't you counter my point with a superior argument. I hate all these e-fights and I'm always surprised when people can't behave like adults. You started it, so I'll give you the pass. Please don't quote me again. And I'm still wondering why you included Wack ass in your first quote. You could have made your point without that statement.

OK bye.
Re: Ajimobi Presents Certificate To Adetunji, Olubadan Of Ibadan by skuribeebo: 10:47am On Mar 05, 2016
MunAKeyzZ:
why?cos we are too intelligent.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Awon Koko Inu Iwe Iroyin To Jade Loni / Osaara Festival In Ile-Ife, Ooni Ogunwusi Feature / Oba Olushola Alao Celebrates His Birthday Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.