Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,613 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Gov. Amosun Controlling Traffic On Lag-ib Rd, King Sunny Ade Stops To Thank Him - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Amosun Controlling Traffic On Lag-ib Rd, King Sunny Ade Stops To Thank Him (56842 Views)

I Invited Osinbajo To London To Thank Him ―buhari / Florence Ajimobi Honours Policewoman In The Rain Controlling Traffic / Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Amosun Controlling Traffic On Lag-ib Rd, King Sunny Ade Stops To Thank Him by paechocs(m): 8:26am On Mar 05, 2016
D logistics n formula by which dis country to b transformed re not yet discovered...
God bless pmb hustle...
Re: Gov. Amosun Controlling Traffic On Lag-ib Rd, King Sunny Ade Stops To Thank Him by tivta(m): 8:29am On Mar 05, 2016
Has he fixed mowe and akute roads
Re: Gov. Amosun Controlling Traffic On Lag-ib Rd, King Sunny Ade Stops To Thank Him by kollinpowel(m): 8:58am On Mar 05, 2016
Dollyak:
This is what I call a misplaced priority I'm afraid. What does this aim to achieve? The civil unrest in SWest as a result of the northerners (southern region generally) should be the priority.
omo bobo hi dumb gan ni . do u know what unrest means .if u see one u won't be here talking about unrest.
Re: Gov. Amosun Controlling Traffic On Lag-ib Rd, King Sunny Ade Stops To Thank Him by Dollyak(f): 9:08am On Mar 05, 2016
kode12:

Them take foolishness swear for you?Where is the civil unrest huh? And even if there's civil unrest,a governor travelling via a route shouldn't come down to try to ease up the traffic situation caused by impatient and foolish drivers like you?Don't make God regret creating you.Use ur head
You see why I hate talking to dumb Nigerians.... Apparently, you lots are cool with the reoccurring incident of multiple death at the hands of the hausa
Re: Gov. Amosun Controlling Traffic On Lag-ib Rd, King Sunny Ade Stops To Thank Him by Dollyak(f): 9:13am On Mar 05, 2016
eitsei:
I wonder how some people reason...did that civil unrest affect all part of Lagos? Has it not been resolved? Besides how has Lagos state become Oyo State? Abi dem no blow up pipeline for ur side again? Hatred won't take you Anywhere
You guys never fail to baffle me. San Bernardino incident was enough for USA to take a swift executive measures regarding terrorist. You guys are too comfortable with deaths even reoccurring ones. No western world will accept this b.s. Swner are being killed the northerners and you lots are so comfortable with it.

Different perspectives about value of life I guess
Re: Gov. Amosun Controlling Traffic On Lag-ib Rd, King Sunny Ade Stops To Thank Him by Dollyak(f): 9:22am On Mar 05, 2016
weedcrusha:

Where is the civil unrest in SW?

Because some miscreants fought on thursday which the government resolved the same day and things back to Normal in mile 12, you call that civil unrest. Because Fulani herdsmen destroyed some farms in Ondo like they always do in every other states in the country, you call that civil unrest. Let's even go by your ignorant definition, how does what happened in the 2 states has anything to do with the man? Or did anyone tell you he is the governor of south west?
Listen do you think this can happen in any western world. A single attack on French citizens in Paris- Americans in San Bernardino was enough for usa and parisians to take action. Every citizens is valuable in my world, not so much in Nigeria it appears even if it's reoccurring.
Re: Gov. Amosun Controlling Traffic On Lag-ib Rd, King Sunny Ade Stops To Thank Him by brashear: 9:34am On Mar 05, 2016
Tinydick:
Attention seeker,,,, this isn't a good example,,, Do ur job and leave traffic agents to perform theirs

#rubbish
If a governor in the US had done this, you would have lost your voice in the process of throwing him accolades. but it's Amosun, ogun state governor, he's doing it to gain publicity. use your head.
Re: Gov. Amosun Controlling Traffic On Lag-ib Rd, King Sunny Ade Stops To Thank Him by Abukc(m): 9:45am On Mar 05, 2016
Richman carcus,we know ourself.
Sunnyade:-my governor na you dey control taffic.
Amosun:-no be so,I never pay there salary na him cause the traffic. you get show here?
Sunnyade:-no sir.na contract I won beg you for,make I do that ijebu ode express road.
Amosun:-let me talk to my father first!.......
Sunnyade:-which father be dat?
Amosun:-OBJ
Sunnyade:-na my fr.no problem
Re: Gov. Amosun Controlling Traffic On Lag-ib Rd, King Sunny Ade Stops To Thank Him by hyperflex(m): 10:11am On Mar 05, 2016
miky2002:

Do you mean all the cars passing that road are for indigene of ogun state? If he want to serve his people he should go to the market and starting sweeping

Hahaha hahaha hahaha don't mind him. Very calculated accountant. Using bridges n roads to siphon money. Imagine this governor that put AC inside pedestrian bridge. Built the bridge for over 250million. One pedestrian bridge o
Re: Gov. Amosun Controlling Traffic On Lag-ib Rd, King Sunny Ade Stops To Thank Him by kode12: 11:01am On Mar 05, 2016
Dollyak:

You see why I hate talking to dumb Nigerians.... Apparently, you lots are cool with the reoccurring incident of multiple death at the hands of the hausa

No one is comfortable with killings of innocent people anywhere,but should that mean that all other parts of daily life should be paused? Because you have a broken leg,you should focus entirely on healing it and stop eating abi?Life na jeje,you can't solve all the problems even if you're given a thousand years so do what you can whilst you can. BTW the fulani killings is a NATIONAL problem so tell that to their high chief Buhari
Re: Gov. Amosun Controlling Traffic On Lag-ib Rd, King Sunny Ade Stops To Thank Him by ebenholer(m): 3:16pm On Mar 05, 2016
Publicity stunt of the day, must Sunny Ade need to wait cos of that.
Re: Gov. Amosun Controlling Traffic On Lag-ib Rd, King Sunny Ade Stops To Thank Him by coolitempa(f): 3:46pm On Mar 05, 2016
Dollyak:

lagos? Isn't the recent attack on farmers in ondo state, clashes with Hausas in Lagos, etc a cause for concern? You guys better wake up. The south has so much potential than to keep pendling at the bottom with the northerners.....

Do try and make some sense.... shocked shocked....how does controlling traffic in his state hamper the events in lagos...bigots everywhere... shocked shocked
Re: Gov. Amosun Controlling Traffic On Lag-ib Rd, King Sunny Ade Stops To Thank Him by Dollyak(f): 3:48pm On Mar 05, 2016
coolitempa:

Do try and make some sense.... shocked shocked....how does controlling traffic in his state hamper the events in lagos???...bigots everywhere... shocked shocked
How does controlling traffic contribute to the economy of Ogun state? Idiot everywhere.
Re: Gov. Amosun Controlling Traffic On Lag-ib Rd, King Sunny Ade Stops To Thank Him by coolitempa(f): 4:08pm On Mar 05, 2016
Dollyak:

How does controlling traffic contribute to the economy of Ogun state? Idiot everywhere.

Try employing your brain cells a little before jumping online and typing crap....dunce... grin...no one has stated any where that he should be controlling traffic but your attempt to link the violence in lagos to an Ogun state government is pointedly...steewpeed... angry
Re: Gov. Amosun Controlling Traffic On Lag-ib Rd, King Sunny Ade Stops To Thank Him by weedcrusha: 4:12pm On Mar 05, 2016
Dollyak:
This is what I call a misplaced priority I'm afraid. What does this aim to achieve? The civil unrest in SWest as a result of the northerners (southern region generally) should be the priority.

Listen do you think this can happen in any western world. A single attack on French citizens in Paris- Americans in San Bernardino was enough for usa and parisians to take action. Every citizens is valuable in my world, not so much in Nigeria it appears even if it's reoccurring.
The inability of the average SWesterners to see the bigger picture is very painful.

I understand what you're saying dear, I have been living in Canada for the past 7 years, and I know how the government value every life. See the problem is we Africans do not put so much value on our lifes. This explains the reason why you see ordinary people burning a thief that stole a petty thing, the reason why the government officials will embezzle money meant for constructing roads and watch thousands die on the bad roads etc. Is there a solution, yeah. Preach of love for one another and massive re-orientation of people to value every individual's life.
But all this did not take away the point that you were wrong for terming the 2 examples as civil unrest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Would Have Picked Obi Again As Running Mate – Atiku / Court Grants Victor Giadom Access To Operate As APC Acting Chairman / Adefeniku Imole: Governor Akeredolu Meets Young Artist Who Drew His Portrait

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.