Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,498 members, 7,816,189 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Photos From The Burial Of Ganduje's Mother In Kano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From The Burial Of Ganduje's Mother In Kano (17703 Views)

Adedeji Adeleke At The Burial Of Isaka Adeleke (Photo) / Fayose's Sober Look At The Burial Of Isiaka Adeleke (Photo) / Throwback Picture Of Ganduje And Kwankwaso Years Back In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Ganduje's Mother In Kano by herboshedhe(f): 4:38am On Mar 05, 2016
RIP

Please check my signature
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Ganduje's Mother In Kano by Amazing4grace(m): 4:54am On Mar 05, 2016
Ioannespost=43488709:
I only opened this post just to ask if anybody has an idea when they will bury Mr. Alams of Bayelsa, abi dem no dey bury dead people for bayelsa ni?
Lol
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Ganduje's Mother In Kano by Mbediogu(m): 5:51am On Mar 05, 2016
Xposer:
are they not the same thing?

Whether u call it GlucoseD or Glucode, nah de same thing. May she rest in peace Amen.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Ganduje's Mother In Kano by Arsenate(m): 7:07am On Mar 05, 2016
daveyjay:
See them all qathered, sponsors of slavery, terrorism and war, secret boko haram sponsors! God punish U all and ur brothers causinq civil unrest here in orile, laqos...iseeee
this is just one of the reasons I have not been to church in a while and I can't really say I've been missing much. My fellow Christians are an absolute shame and a disgrace; and the kind of hate I see you guys spew all over the place makes me cringe. No difference between you and boko Haram that you love to hate. No difference at all.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Ganduje's Mother In Kano by poundlander: 8:21am On Mar 05, 2016
edoyaK276:
With d kind heat wey fit boil egg..pple still dey package demselves lyk cargo...smh
lol. u got jokes. but you fit rock dark suits from morning till night under the hottest weather. colonial mentality. kolomental. theirs is a choice. but your suit is a must

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Ganduje's Mother In Kano by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 05, 2016
efilefun:
With all the billions embezzled and mansions built, all they would be left with is just a white wrapper and their activities while alive, even the casket won't go down with them lol I tire oooo, maybe dem go later give us the kinda story the united states produced about osama "we buried him in the water" grin

grin
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Ganduje's Mother In Kano by mudsam(m): 9:29am On Mar 05, 2016
Rest in peace Hajiha Fatima
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Ganduje's Mother In Kano by olatade(m): 9:49am On Mar 05, 2016
Some people are born lucky. Even the presidential position of this country cannot transform His Royal Highness Mohammed Sanusi Lamido Sanusi into a pious Muslims Leader. No wonder , when he was the Governor of Central Bank, when asked about his political ambition, he replied that , he wanted nothing other than being the Emir of Kano. Allah fulfilled that long ambition to him. I was among the people that criticized the decision of Kano State Government, when it confirmed the position to him. In less than a week, he rubbished me and saw my self on my knees begging him through our Almighty Allah, to forgive my foolishness and ignorant of his leadership quality, for the first friday sermon he conducted both in Hausa and Arabic. Our Emirs are not traditional leaders but Islamic Religious leaders. Offering of prayers, sermons and preaching is part of their main functions. Look at now he is also leading prayers on a fellow Muslim deceased. Baba Mohammed Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, Allah Has favoured and blessed you beyond your imagination. The only way to show your appreciation to Him, is to forgive all your adversaries. Nobody in this world today and till eternity is worthy enough to be your enemy. The only problems you will be having is this petty jealousies. That's the only trials that you will be getting from your creator, until you return to him. Allah Ya kara maka imana da hakuri da mutane. Wish you long life, good health and more prosperity.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Ganduje's Mother In Kano by hajhud: 11:16am On Mar 05, 2016
daveyjay:
See them all qathered, sponsors of slavery, terrorism and war, secret boko haram sponsors! God punish U all and ur brothers causinq civil unrest here in orile, laqos...iseeee
receive common sense pls.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Ganduje's Mother In Kano by EazyMoh(m): 12:06pm On Mar 05, 2016
kingarizona1:
Died by 7am this morning and buried few hours later..... The only thing I like bout the religion# RIP
Good of you to admit it, trust there tonnes more to love in Islam, once you get to know them.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Ganduje's Mother In Kano by EazyMoh(m): 12:07pm On Mar 05, 2016
kingarizona1:
Died by 7am this morning and buried few hours later..... The only thing I like bout the religion# RIP
Good of you to admit it, trust me there are tonnes more to love in Islam, once you get to know them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Joke Sanwo-Olu Welcomes First Babies Of The Year In Three Lagos Hospitals / APC Governors, Others Unhappy With Buhari's Choice Of Adamu As Party Chairman / APC Candidate, Oyebanji Wins At Fayemi’s Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.