Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,187 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Destruction Of Lives And Property At Orile By Hausa Invaders (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Destruction Of Lives And Property At Orile By Hausa Invaders (video) (1744 Views)

Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) / Rivers Election: Hold Buhari Accountable For Violence, Loss Of Lives - Fayose / EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Destruction Of Lives And Property At Orile By Hausa Invaders (video) by RZArecta(m): 10:56pm On Mar 04, 2016
Destruction of lives and property at Orile in Lagos by northern invaders

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=KUQeK5qfKGw

Don't be scared for your mb, the video is short grin
Re: Destruction Of Lives And Property At Orile By Hausa Invaders (video) by Bugatie(m): 10:57pm On Mar 04, 2016
RZArecta:
Destruction of lives and property at Orile in Lagos by northern invaders

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=KUQeK5qfKGw

Don't be scared for your mb, the video is short grin

Not again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Destruction Of Lives And Property At Orile By Hausa Invaders (video) by TechRev: 11:10pm On Mar 04, 2016
The video is not complete,
When you watch the 3:45 part of the video you will see oba Akiolu arrive with his warriors and brt buses packing hausa people into lagoon.
After packing them into lagoon they now carried pla card shouting :

[size=24pt]ONE NiGERIA! ONE NiGERIA! ONE NiGERIA! ONE NiGERIA! [/size]

I laughed in swahili

10 Likes

Re: Destruction Of Lives And Property At Orile By Hausa Invaders (video) by RZArecta(m): 11:20pm On Mar 04, 2016
TechRev:
The video is not complete,
When you watch the 3:45 part of the video you will see oba Akiolu arrive with his warriors and brt buses packing hausa people into lagoon.
After packing them into lagoon they now carried pla card shouting :

[size=24pt]ONE NiGERIA! ONE NiGERIA! ONE NiGERIA! ONE NiGERIA! [/size]

I laughed in swahili
it's not a laughing matter, this situation has extended to Abuja as at this night, we don't know where it will spread to next. Went to an atm near Eko hotels this afternoon and a Hausa keke guy openly threatened two agberos telling them he would "change it for them" if they kept pestering him for money. They left him like puppies

7 Likes

Re: Destruction Of Lives And Property At Orile By Hausa Invaders (video) by Tinubutoto: 11:27pm On Mar 04, 2016
shameless people, we must remain in Nigeria. because of ds small killing and fighting u guys are shouting we don't need one Nigeria again. awon olo oshi

6 Likes

Re: Destruction Of Lives And Property At Orile By Hausa Invaders (video) by CandyDiamond(f): 11:35pm On Mar 04, 2016
The person that can throw people into the lagoon have become totally deaf and dumb in this matter

7 Likes

Re: Destruction Of Lives And Property At Orile By Hausa Invaders (video) by Tinubutoto: 11:44pm On Mar 04, 2016
RZArecta:
it's not a laughing matter, this situation has extended to Abuja as at this night, we don't know where it will spread to next. Went to an atm near Eko hotels this afternoon and a Hausa keke guy openly threatened two agberos telling them he would "change it for them" if they kept pestering him for money. They left him like puppies
pls stop disturbing us with yo Fulani v Yoruba fight, it is just a mere master and servant quarrel.
pls I am not Igbo and will never be one, not that I despise them

5 Likes

Re: Destruction Of Lives And Property At Orile By Hausa Invaders (video) by Alawe(m): 11:58pm On Mar 04, 2016
i can't believe this is happening in yoruba land

1 Like

Re: Destruction Of Lives And Property At Orile By Hausa Invaders (video) by mrprezident007(m): 12:07am On Mar 05, 2016
It is disheartening to behold such nonsensical acts. The 1914 almagation has been done, we either live together in peace or go separate ways. It is a decision we need to take.

1 Like

Re: Destruction Of Lives And Property At Orile By Hausa Invaders (video) by Tinubutoto: 12:09am On Mar 05, 2016
mrprezident007:
It is disheartening to behold such nonsensical acts. The 1914 almagation has been done, we either live together in peace or go separate ways. It is a decision we need to take.
it's a big lie, we must stay together as one.

3 Likes

Re: Destruction Of Lives And Property At Orile By Hausa Invaders (video) by RZArecta(m): 12:10am On Mar 05, 2016
mrprezident007:
we need a constitutional conference to straighten things out

1 Like

Re: Destruction Of Lives And Property At Orile By Hausa Invaders (video) by Nobody: 12:20am On Mar 05, 2016
I can confirm this happened today. Some people are confused as to if this video is from yesterday attack and destruction...no. This a new attack by Hausa-Fulani today in Orile. They ambushed the yorubas...

2 Likes

Re: Destruction Of Lives And Property At Orile By Hausa Invaders (video) by Nobody: 12:24am On Mar 05, 2016
mrprezident007:
I hope we can employ common sense and peacefully separate this country.

Btw, why are the yoruba Obas quiet?

2 Likes

Re: Destruction Of Lives And Property At Orile By Hausa Invaders (video) by RZArecta(m): 12:40am On Mar 05, 2016
new2020:
I can confirm this happened today. Some people are confused as to if this video is from yesterday attack and destruction...no. This a new attack by Hausa-Fulani today in Orile. They ambushed the yorubas...
thanks, none of your loved ones were affected in any way ?

Lalasticlala pls front page
Re: Destruction Of Lives And Property At Orile By Hausa Invaders (video) by Tpave(m): 4:29am On Mar 05, 2016
This is very terrible. Bet me, more retaliation from both ethnic group coming. We have to be very careful of our movements.
I don't want to hear that one nairalander lost his or her life during a fight between Yoruba and Hausa Pooh!!

2 Likes

Re: Destruction Of Lives And Property At Orile By Hausa Invaders (video) by Stalwert: 5:43am On Mar 05, 2016
It is disheartening to see the same fools who cry from morning to night give us president come here and laugh at the dead and people who have lost properties.

You foolish self appointed spokesman for your people should know you will never amount to shlt in this country. Your hate will consume you and relegate you to infamy.
Re: Destruction Of Lives And Property At Orile By Hausa Invaders (video) by Mynd44: 5:52am On Mar 05, 2016

(1)

Nigeria Suffering From Dutch Disease / Breaking Federal High Court Affirm Ikpeazu Election / Describe Mr Buhari In One Word.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.