Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Free Oil, Free Oil Filter,free Oil Change, Free Vehicle Scan - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Free Oil, Free Oil Filter,free Oil Change, Free Vehicle Scan (10452 Views)

Changing Oil Filter And Fuel Filter At Same Time / 5 PROBLEMS DUE TO LONGER ENGINE OIL CHANGE INTERVALS. (Photos) / Free Vehicle Scan For Car/s & Suvs Owners In Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Oil, Free Oil Filter,free Oil Change, Free Vehicle Scan by Denn(m): 12:48am On Mar 05, 2016
I have decided to give out free comprehensive vehicle services this month.

This would be in partnership with an auto shop with impeccable motoring skills in lagos.

The service includes:
free engine oil change
free vehicle diagnostics
free car body wash
free advisory service
free vehicle inspection

details coming up within 24 hours

2 Likes

Re: Free Oil, Free Oil Filter,free Oil Change, Free Vehicle Scan by lonelydora: 2:29am On Mar 05, 2016
And i know it will be in Lagos. Thanks in advance on behalf of the beneficiaries.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Oil, Free Oil Filter,free Oil Change, Free Vehicle Scan by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:36am On Mar 05, 2016
I need all above.
Re: Free Oil, Free Oil Filter,free Oil Change, Free Vehicle Scan by Denn(m): 10:49am On Mar 05, 2016
QUALIFYING DETAILS:

In order to appreciate subscribers and followers of our blog, we would be offering free comprehensive vehicle service.

To qualify, you must subscribe to our blog via email, like our Facebook page and follow us on Twitter.

These are the basic qualifying criteria.

There would be three winners at the end of the month.

One selected from the email subscription, one from Facebook likes and one from Twitter followership.

If you join our platform via all three avenues, it increases your chances of winning.

Winners shall be selected at the end of the month.

To subscribe to via email, visit our blog on www.dennautoworld.com, click on the top right menu button and input your email address in the email box shown, click on follow.

To like our Facebook page, visit www.Facebook.com/DennAutoWorld

To follow us on Twitter, visit www.Twitter.com/DennAutoWorld

Service is sponsored in partnership with Track Automobile Concepts, Samar Filling Station, Abule Egba, Lagos.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This is a free service being offered. We would use only the recommended oil weights for the vehicles (except where prior discussions with the winner shows bad vehicle maintenance history in which case a thicker oil weight would be used)

Vehicle diagnostics would be done on OBD-II compliant vehicles and results would be presented to the car owner. Resolutions of diagnostic faults notoffered in the free service but could be done at a fee, if so desired by the car owner.

Pictures of the car would be published on the blog to ensure openness. The winner will also be required to make an independent comment on the service (whether good or bad) after it is done. However, privacy of the winners would be kept and personal details would not be revealed. Winners are however required to identify themselves as owners of the vehicle.

Only saloon cars,hatchbacks, crossovers and compact SUVs are allowed. Aeroplanes, Trains, Trailers, ships, lorries, bulldozers, locomotives or any contraption that will take more than 7 litres of engine oil do not qualify.

Winners are to remove all valuables like sirrea Leone diamonds and Ghanian Gold dust from the vehicles before delivery. All forms of trinkets, jewerelies and that bag of one million dollars must be removed before delivery. We bear no loss for cases of such items being missing.
Re: Free Oil, Free Oil Filter,free Oil Change, Free Vehicle Scan by nurey(m): 1:24pm On Mar 05, 2016
What of grandpa like me that can't use facebook, twitter or E-mail. But I have one thing others don't, A cute smile that can melt a stone cold heart and a romantic eyeball that give people the hibee gibees. Do I qualify with this criteria.
Re: Free Oil, Free Oil Filter,free Oil Change, Free Vehicle Scan by Denn(m): 2:05pm On Mar 05, 2016
nurey:
What of grandpa like me that can't use facebook, twitter or E-mail. But I have one thing others don't, A cute smile that can melt a stone cold heart and a romantic eyeball that give people the hibee gibees. Do I qualify with this criteria.

with these wonderful qualities of yours, i can only presume facebook, twitter and emails have been missing a lot.

hurry and get these services wonderful Prince
Re: Free Oil, Free Oil Filter,free Oil Change, Free Vehicle Scan by nurey(m): 2:52pm On Mar 05, 2016
Denn:

with these wonderful qualities of yours, i can only presume facebook, twitter and emails have been missing a lot.

hurry and get these services wonderful Prince
grin
Re: Free Oil, Free Oil Filter,free Oil Change, Free Vehicle Scan by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:50pm On Mar 05, 2016
Winners are to remove all valuables like sirrea Leone diamonds and Ghanian Gold dust from the vehicles before delivery. All forms of trinkets, jewerelies and that bag of one million dollars must be removed before delivery. We bear no loss for cases of such items being missing.

you didn't add ipad Iforgot grin

1 Like

Re: Free Oil, Free Oil Filter,free Oil Change, Free Vehicle Scan by Denn(m): 10:55pm On Mar 05, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

you didn't add ipad Iforgot grin

Yes sir. IPads, tablets, capsules and even injections...

4 Likes

Re: Free Oil, Free Oil Filter,free Oil Change, Free Vehicle Scan by Denn(m): 1:06pm On Mar 07, 2016
Ongoing...
Re: Free Oil, Free Oil Filter,free Oil Change, Free Vehicle Scan by Flexherbal(m): 9:29pm On Mar 07, 2016
Free everything.
Re: Free Oil, Free Oil Filter,free Oil Change, Free Vehicle Scan by Denn(m): 7:23pm On Mar 08, 2016
smiley
Re: Free Oil, Free Oil Filter,free Oil Change, Free Vehicle Scan by odiereke(m): 4:34am On Mar 09, 2016
Nice one.
Re: Free Oil, Free Oil Filter,free Oil Change, Free Vehicle Scan by Denn(m): 2:41pm On Mar 09, 2016
odiereke:
Nice one.

thanks
Re: Free Oil, Free Oil Filter,free Oil Change, Free Vehicle Scan by mejai(m): 7:50pm On Mar 09, 2016
is my horse qualified? any obd2 port for d 4*4 animal? no fuel, no check engine light.... just water and grass. hiyah grin
Re: Free Oil, Free Oil Filter,free Oil Change, Free Vehicle Scan by Lexusgs430: 7:28am On Mar 10, 2016
mejai:
is my horse qualified? any obd2 port for d 4*4 animal? no fuel, no check engine light.... just water and grass. hiyah grin

Nigerian grass or the grass federal government is importing from Brazil?
We can then fetch the Brazilian dung from your horse, and plant on our Nigerian ladies head, hopefully it would lead to Brazilian hair attachments!!!!!
NB: Buy only Made in Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Oil, Free Oil Filter,free Oil Change, Free Vehicle Scan by jaz(m): 10:25pm On Mar 10, 2016
How about kite
Re: Free Oil, Free Oil Filter,free Oil Change, Free Vehicle Scan by ojomoos(m): 4:48am On Mar 11, 2016
Copy that.
Re: Free Oil, Free Oil Filter,free Oil Change, Free Vehicle Scan by billyG(m): 6:18pm On Mar 11, 2016
Pls where can i locate my toyota camry engine number?
Re: Free Oil, Free Oil Filter,free Oil Change, Free Vehicle Scan by cmoney22222: 7:05am On Mar 13, 2016
What engine or trim

billyG:
Pls where can i locate my toyota camry engine number?
Re: Free Oil, Free Oil Filter,free Oil Change, Free Vehicle Scan by billyG(m): 2:26pm On Mar 14, 2016
cmoney22222:
What engine or trim
camry 2000 CE
Re: Free Oil, Free Oil Filter,free Oil Change, Free Vehicle Scan by ib4uakpele: 4:06pm On Mar 14, 2016
USING THE POWER IN THE NAME OF JESUE•. Beloved, the power & authority in the name of Jesus has been given unto you; so begin to function & live by the power in the name of Jesus. Therefore your words & actions are back by divine authority! Sickness, weakness,fear,failure,lack & every form of infirmity will have no place in you. That's why Christ said in the book of mark16:17-18,“And these signs shall follow them that believe; in my name shall cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;{18},They shall take up serpent; & if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them, they shall lay hand on the sick,& they shall recover.
Re: Free Oil, Free Oil Filter,free Oil Change, Free Vehicle Scan by cmoney22222: 5:39pm On Mar 14, 2016
Mechanic will locate it for you. But it's in hidden place crested in the engine bay

billyG:

camry 2000 CE
Re: Free Oil, Free Oil Filter,free Oil Change, Free Vehicle Scan by deelabs(m): 8:16am On Mar 15, 2016
Good initiative. Need a more dedicated forum for CARS , AUTOPARTS , TRUCKS & TRAILERS , MOTORBIKES , TRADES , BICYCLES , AIRPLANES , BOATS , CARTALK , CAR FACTS , CLASSIC CARS , REPAIR HELP , PICKUP , INDUSTRIAL AUTOMOTIVE , AUTO DEALERS , AUTO REGULATIONS , TRANSPORT , AUTO THEFT , INSURANCE , AUTO EQUIPMENTS , INDUSTRIAL AUTOMOTIVE. Then click here http://carpartsnigeria.com/forums now!!! The rush is on...
Re: Free Oil, Free Oil Filter,free Oil Change, Free Vehicle Scan by sospunky: 10:13pm On Mar 16, 2016
Call me on 08037028034 Want to introduce our Wide range of Engine Oils too,We can partner on things like this.Thanks Victoria
Re: Free Oil, Free Oil Filter,free Oil Change, Free Vehicle Scan by callJesu: 2:28am On Mar 25, 2016
Ok
Re: Free Oil, Free Oil Filter,free Oil Change, Free Vehicle Scan by TUDEXautoCARE(m): 9:02am On Mar 27, 2016
You can now own a Car Scanning tool today @ an affordable pricea ranges from

1. ELM 327 Bluetooth Enabled scanner via your Android phones @ #6,000.

2. Autop D scan tool ( An Handheld Scanner ) @ #15,000

3.Launch Creader Viii plus ( Abs, Engine, SRS and Transmission ) enabled scan tool @ 80K

4 Launch Creader Viii scan tool ( Abs, Engine, SRS, Transmission , Oil Life reset, Brake reset et.c) enabled @ #90,000
Parts are also available like the Screen, OBD II Cables et.c.
To place your order contact Tunde 08061183339

Re: Free Oil, Free Oil Filter,free Oil Change, Free Vehicle Scan by princetom1(m): 3:55pm On Mar 31, 2016
Following
Re: Free Oil, Free Oil Filter,free Oil Change, Free Vehicle Scan by Denn(m): 8:21am On Apr 09, 2016
good morning all

details upcoming in the next post.

warmest regards
Re: Free Oil, Free Oil Filter,free Oil Change, Free Vehicle Scan by lanrce(f): 3:36am On Apr 27, 2016
OBD2 Scanner in foxwelltool is not bad,especially Foxwell NT510 best for individual vehicles,valuable.
Find it from:http://www.foxwelltool.com/wholesale/nt510-multi-system-scanner-with-one-fre-car-brand-software-and-obd.html[color=#990000][/color] grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

FRSC Set For Nationwide Enforcement Of Speed Limiting Device / Modifications On Toyota Corolla 2010 / Have You Ever Ran Out Of Gas While Driving?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.