Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,917 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

My Take On The Ese Oruru Story - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Take On The Ese Oruru Story (792 Views)

Press Briefing Of Ese Oruru In Abuja / Abductor Of Ese-Oruru Flown To Abuja By Police / Al-Hassan Spells Out Punishment For Ese Oruru’s Abductor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Take On The Ese Oruru Story by aventura: 1:58am On Mar 05, 2016
Ese had known Yellow a long time ago and both had scretly developed a relationship overtime which was noticeable to the discernible. Overtime they hatched a plot to elope to kano and left behind worried minds. In typical Nigerian fashion the child's blame fell to the mother who set out to kano to recover her daughter.

Meanwhile, in Kano Yinusa had committed no crime as it was custom to marry girls at that age, in fact it was "double double" as Yinusa had converted an "infidel" in the process. Now let's get something clear, the material donations as in the case in the past that would have been bequeathed to Yinusa wouldn't be as a result of a plegde been made but rather commendation for an August achievement (circa conversion)
Now there is a feeling of unhappiness amongst Yinusa well wishers who are uneager do undo the "action" because they are blinded by certian obvious factors which affects their decision making.

Many have made of it as a rebellious love story akin to bonnie and clyde-esque relationship forgetting that in that senario it was just two rebels against the world as against this "1 + a people" senario.

Okay, they are married, does it prevent the mother from seeing her child or even the in laws. Where ese comes from your mum is still ur mum even in marriage.
If you are legally married to a person you can live in any part of the country you so desire even in bayelsa.

They were scared of Ese being with her people but Yinusa was with his.

The emir showed office irresponsibility and lack of wisdom in his handling of the case. It is not wrong for anyone to practice any religion of your choice albeit this case she was a minor.

The Nigerian law enforcement has proven once again it's unprofessionality in handling matters especially those that doesn't the political elite, what is the hope of the common man I ask?

So many blames arises one credit goes to the social media made sure that cries of an anguished mother doesn't go unnoticed.
Re: My Take On The Ese Oruru Story by ladyF(f): 1:59am On Mar 05, 2016
hmmm...
Re: My Take On The Ese Oruru Story by Nobody: 2:02am On Mar 05, 2016
Are there no underage virgins in the north for him to pick his choice from,rather from a Christian who is consider an infidel by islam?
Re: My Take On The Ese Oruru Story by Olarajee(m): 2:04am On Mar 05, 2016
Love Machine:
Are there no underage virgins in the north for him to pick his choice from,rather from a Christian who is consider an infidel by islam?

Why not conc on the topic rather than speak thrash about what you have no knowledge bout?
Re: My Take On The Ese Oruru Story by hungryboy(m): 2:08am On Mar 05, 2016
Guy no do me vex oh,
Wetin fell in love mean?,
Ab.oki were deceive 13yr old carry am go dey bleep for their village, even get mind come convert am to Islam, you come here come dey yarn okpata,
If you get 13yr old girl for una house, you for understand why dis story dey vex pesin

2 Likes

Re: My Take On The Ese Oruru Story by tit(f): 2:15am On Mar 05, 2016
OP,
receive sense!
Re: My Take On The Ese Oruru Story by aventura: 2:19am On Mar 05, 2016
hungryboy:
Guy no do me vex oh,
Wetin fell in love mean?,
Ab.oki were deceive 13yr old carry am go dey bleep for their village, even get mind come convert am to Islam, you come here come dey yarn okpata,
If you get 13yr old girl for una house, you for understand why dis story dey vex pesin
you can't say for sure that she was hypnotized because according to the mum she had already sensed something was going on. So we should focus on the bigger issue which is taking away theinor from her parents without their consent which amounts to kidnap and other things
Re: My Take On The Ese Oruru Story by hungryboy(m): 2:38am On Mar 05, 2016
aventura:
you can't say for sure that she was hypnotized because according to the mum she had already sensed something was going on. So we should focus on the bigger issue which is taking away theinor from her parents without their consent which amounts to kidnap and other things
if you dey near me, bottle for land for your head oh, we are talking about a 13yr old girl, even if she was not hypnotised, what does a 13yr old girl know about love?
If 25yr old man carry play near my 13yr old sister, i go break am head first, then we go settle for police station later

1 Like

Re: My Take On The Ese Oruru Story by blazer234: 3:49am On Mar 05, 2016
aventura:

I have a question for you: do you think a 13 year old would know the meaning of falling in love?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Keep Your $1m, We Won’t Collaborate With DSS To Unseat Fayose – Ekiti Lawmakers / #AkwaIbomisPDP: Rerun Elections Confirm The Assertion! (Photos) / Obj And Patience Jonathan Are The Newest BFF In Town- Photos Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.