Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

My Tattoo Has Ruined My Life – Arrested Female Lagos Gang Informant Cries - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Tattoo Has Ruined My Life – Arrested Female Lagos Gang Informant Cries (57940 Views)

Edo Yahoo Boys Pay Ritualists To Help Them Kill Police Informant - Facebook User / We Targeted Politicians Who Stole Money – Hajia, Robbers’ Informant / My Tattoo Has Ruined My Life, A Female Who Was Arrested In Lagos Gang Informant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Tattoo Has Ruined My Life – Arrested Female Lagos Gang Informant Cries by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:26pm On Mar 05, 2016
chilet4cici:
La click La Chelsea lose
NA WHATIN DEY WORRY ALL OF UNA SEF? grin
Re: My Tattoo Has Ruined My Life – Arrested Female Lagos Gang Informant Cries by emperorchedda(m): 8:58pm On Mar 05, 2016
hustla:

Don't say what u don't know just for kicks

Even in the US as in the Game's tear drop tattoo,it shows gang affiliation, specifically the Blood Gang; arch rivals of the Crips
When you have a tear drop tattoo,its to show you're now a OG (older gangster; that's someone that has turned to what the mafia call 'Made Man') you must have killed someone before or carried out a hit to be able to have that tattoo on
Your first sentence should be in reference to you

What is the relationship between being arrested for a tear drop tattoo and what you just ignorantly typed?? Even in the California no cop can arrest you for having a tear drop tattoo regardless of what it signifies, you have to be related to a crime before getting arrested.
Re: My Tattoo Has Ruined My Life – Arrested Female Lagos Gang Informant Cries by emperorchedda(m): 8:58pm On Mar 05, 2016
hustla:

Don't say what u don't know just for kicks

Even in the US as in the Game's tear drop tattoo,it shows gang affiliation, specifically the Blood Gang; arch rivals of the Crips
When you have a tear drop tattoo,its to show you're now a OG (older gangster; that's someone that has turned to what the mafia call 'Made Man') you must have killed someone before or carried out a hit to be able to have that tattoo on

What is the relationship between being arrested for a tear drop tattoo and what you just ignorantly typed?? Even in the California no cop can arrest you for having a tear drop tattoo regardless of what it signifies, you have to be related to a crime before getting arrested
Re: My Tattoo Has Ruined My Life – Arrested Female Lagos Gang Informant Cries by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 05, 2016
How i love tatoos!, waiting 2 have one at the right time and spot.
Re: My Tattoo Has Ruined My Life – Arrested Female Lagos Gang Informant Cries by Mjshexy(f): 11:18pm On Mar 05, 2016
yellowbeauty:
la like la your comment
Lol..thanks luv, la like your beauty kiss
Re: My Tattoo Has Ruined My Life – Arrested Female Lagos Gang Informant Cries by cybriz82(m): 12:21pm On Mar 06, 2016
Police stupidity..use style style dey tell d rest with d tatoo mek dem dey hide am with make up..cus dey will arrest any1 with tear drop tatoo.no wonder dem dey carry last for everytin.
Re: My Tattoo Has Ruined My Life – Arrested Female Lagos Gang Informant Cries by hustla(m): 10:29pm On Mar 07, 2016
emperorchedda:

What is the relationship between being arrested for a tear drop tattoo and what you just ignorantly typed?? Even in the California no cop can arrest you for having a tear drop tattoo regardless of what it signifies, you have to be related to a crime before getting arrested.

Lol
I'd rather not argue
Re: My Tattoo Has Ruined My Life – Arrested Female Lagos Gang Informant Cries by jornie(m): 12:19pm On Mar 13, 2016
LA click LA join gang
Re: My Tattoo Has Ruined My Life – Arrested Female Lagos Gang Informant Cries by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 12:00pm On Aug 08, 2016
emperorchedda:

... dude i guess you the one typing like a ignorant dumb ass .. if a person with that so called tattoo is being nabbed by a police ... and yet another has the same kind of it ... he/she will be taken in contrary to what the real convict did or better still be seen as a suspect .. since belong to the gang .... i just understood why our police force don't get to take their work seriously .. it sure because of people like who bad mouth their works ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money / SARS Officer Who Killed Ram Seller, Paraded - Made To Sit On The Ground. Photos / Man Dies During Cult Initiation In Obanliku, Cross River (Graphics Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.