Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,907 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Advise On Decison To Study In Canada - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Advise On Decison To Study In Canada (496 Views)

Steps On How To Make A Good Decison- Business, Academics And Family / Pls Advise On My Cousins Results / Study In Canada 2018/2019. Free Visa Assessment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advise On Decison To Study In Canada by smoothpapuzy(m): 3:34am On Mar 05, 2016
Am a prospective student wishing to do his pgd in a civil related course in Canada.
Pls I will need the help of experienced people to guide me on how to go about it. A sch that has a transfer policy with an affiliated university so as not to be at risk of getting admitted into a sch there and realise I would have to do another PGD to move. That would amount to waste of resources.
Pls guys, esp you guys over there at Canada, help me out with this. Am sure a lot of onlookers would benefit from your counsel.
Re: Advise On Decison To Study In Canada by ChyNnel: 12:38am On Mar 06, 2016
Get admission as transfer student to accredited and affordable universities in Cotonou, Benin republic. For more info, please contact on 58F8C9A1

(1) (Reply)

Please Which Textbooks Is The Best For Accounting Courses At Masters Level / Nysc Postpones 2016 Batch “a” Orientation Exercise Date / JAMB To Release Cut-off Marks In June

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.