Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Pls Advise On My Cousins Results - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls Advise On My Cousins Results (978 Views)

Chevron 2018/2019 Scholarship Exam Results Update Thread / NTI Postgraduate Diploma. Pls Advise / Pls Advise A Nairalander Planning To Go For His M.BA In National Open University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advise On My Cousins Results by Wizywiz(m): 5:55am On Aug 03, 2017
Data processing B3, Economics F9, Civic Education B3, English C6, Further Maths E8, Mathematics C4, Biology F9, Chemistry B3, Physics E8. gudmon brother. sir. Pls this is my waec result and I had 184 in Jamb i wants to study Mechanical engineering so pls sir can I get admission with it into RSUST ( rivers state University of science and technology) I used RSUST as second choice?. TANX SIR. So friends in the house. Pls ur idea's are needed. So I can advise him properly.
Re: Pls Advise On My Cousins Results by fatimababy95(f): 6:02am On Aug 03, 2017
IDI AMEEN will not kill person with laugh:It's not for me. I tried human flesh and it's too salty for my taste.
Re: Pls Advise On My Cousins Results by beautygboel(f): 6:07am On Aug 03, 2017
I don't think he can cos I studied computer science at RSUST, they require minimum of 5 credits in the following subjects English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and any other Subject .

He needs to make at least credit in Physics as physics is one of the major requirements when is comes to Faculty of Engineering and Science.
Re: Pls Advise On My Cousins Results by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 03, 2017
He failed vital subjects.
Biology and Economics.
I'm not sure the result will do him good.

1 Like

Re: Pls Advise On My Cousins Results by Ugosample(m): 10:14am On Aug 03, 2017
Sorry to say this though
But that guy has to write Waec (GCE) again
Re: Pls Advise On My Cousins Results by MrHenshaw: 12:48pm On Aug 03, 2017
Wizywiz:
Data processing B3, Economics F9, Civic Education B3, English C6, Further Maths E8, Mathematics C4, Biology F9, Chemistry B3, Physics E8. gudmon brother. sir. Pls this is my waec result and I had 184 in Jamb i wants to study Mechanical engineering so pls sir can I get admission with it into RSUST ( rivers state University of science and technology) I used RSUST as second choice?. TANX SIR. So friends in the house. Pls ur idea's are needed. So I can advise him properly.

Chemistry and Mathematics Education sure pass.D earlier you start considering it,d better.
Re: Pls Advise On My Cousins Results by Wizywiz(m): 12:33pm On Aug 06, 2017
beautygboel:
I don't think he can cos I studied computer science at RSUST, they require minimum of 5 credits in the following subjects English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and any other Subject .

He needs to make at least credit in Physics as physics is one of the major requirements when is comes to Faculty of Engineering and Science.
thanks
Re: Pls Advise On My Cousins Results by Wizywiz(m): 12:35pm On Aug 06, 2017
Thanks all.. I can now advice him properly
Re: Pls Advise On My Cousins Results by DrKelins(m): 9:43am On Sep 19, 2017
Advice from Dr. KELVIN.
Good to know you doing things to help improve on the situations. common cold have no total cure, treatment has two aims 1. to make you feel better and 2. Help relief you off the virus.

ADVICE FOR Do's
1. Lots of rest is very essential. It's also important to stay hydrated by drinking lots of water. This makes mucus flow more freely and helps with congestion.
2. For aches and pains accompanied by a fever take Tylenol, aspirin or Naproxen OTC. There is a soft recommendation to avoid ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin), which may increase replication of rhinovirus.
3. If you normally have soar throat, gargle warm salt water.
4. OTC decongestants containing pseudoephedrine( Eg Sinusitis) can temporarily help dry and clear nasal passages, If you normally have soar throat, gargle warm salt water.
5. Good nutrition is essential for resisting and recovering from a cold. Take supplements as needed to ensure you are receiving the recommended dietary allowances for vitamin A, the vitamin B complex (vitamins B1, B2, B5, B6, folic acid), and vitamin C, as well as the minerals zinc and copper. Both vitamin C and zinc are essential for production of infection-fighting neutrophils. Evidence shows zinc may shorten the duration of a cold, especially in adults if taken within 24 hours of the onset of symptoms.
6. The essential oils of aromatherapy may be rubbed on the body, inhaled with steam, diffused into the air, or poured on a cloth to be used as a compress. Try rubbing diluted eucalyptus oil on the chest as a decongestant, or inhale eucalyptus or peppermint oil to clear stuffiness.

ADVICE FOR DON'T
1. Avoiding alcohol and caffeine's.
2. Avoid completely OTC decongestants containing phenylpropanolamine.
3. Avoid zinc nasal spray as it may lead to permanent loss of smell.

BUT NOTE.
1. Be careful on using advertised OTC cold and flumedications, which likely treat symptoms you don't have and therefore may result in needless overtreatment.
2. Please note that Pseudoephedrine may increase your blood pressure and heart rate. Do not take it without first checking with a doctor if you have heart disease, high blood pressure, prostate problems, diabetes, or thyroid problems.
3. Taking a lot of vitamin C over a long period of time can be harmful.
RESPOND ON MY HEALTH PLATFORM. THANK YOU.

(1) (Reply)

Tips: Guide To Study Abroad / Teaching Job At Rhema University's IJMB Programme / Must Read For OAU CHM101 Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.