Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,676 members, 7,837,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

The 5 Stages Of The Evolution Of An Employee: (nb. Let Gif Images Load) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The 5 Stages Of The Evolution Of An Employee: (nb. Let Gif Images Load) (690 Views)

Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. / Drop The 5 Websites You Must Log On When You Are Connected / Trailer Load Of Jonathan/sambo Rice Involved In Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The 5 Stages Of The Evolution Of An Employee: (nb. Let Gif Images Load) by rendille(m): 8:45am On Jul 16, 2009
The 5 stages of the evolution of an employee,  (NB. Let GIF images load)

Stage I

New employee

You are listening to Stevie Wonder
(It's your first day at work and all is fine and great)

Stage II

After 3 months,

You are listening to HOUSE music
(because you are so busy that you're not sure if you're coming or going)

Stage III

After 9 months,

You are listening to Hip Hop
(You become fat due to stress and now you suffer from constipation)

Stage IV

After a year,

You are listening to GANGSTA RAP
(Your eyes start to twitch, you forget what a 'good hair day' feels like as you fall out of bed and live on caffeine!!)

Stage V

And finally, after a second year,

You are listening to Techno
and have gone a bit,  well,  crazy!

(1) (Reply)

My 1000 Post / Pls Read Me! / Nokia Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.