Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,374 members, 7,836,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

We Will Stop Further Abduction For Marriage —arewa Youths - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Will Stop Further Abduction For Marriage —arewa Youths (11704 Views)

Photos Of The Released Epe Students After 2 Months Of Abduction / Inside Story Of The LAST ABDUCTION That Nailed Evans / Body Of Kidnapped Lecturer Found Inside Bush 2 Months After Abduction (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Stop Further Abduction For Marriage —arewa Youths by HomeOfMe(f): 8:31am On Mar 05, 2016
Medicine after death,shame on you people!

1 Like

Re: We Will Stop Further Abduction For Marriage —arewa Youths by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 05, 2016
uhm... sombori correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't kidnapping of women and marrying them part of Islamic practices?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Will Stop Further Abduction For Marriage —arewa Youths by Emyogalanya: 8:34am On Mar 05, 2016
We wont hear from these e-douts Until the next kidnapp for marriage saga
Re: We Will Stop Further Abduction For Marriage —arewa Youths by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 05, 2016
This senseless, mark my words, the chibok girls are ll in the palaces of the emirs and those that fail to be married are killed or used as rituals. This a very evil to God and human I wish other parts of the country will act to stop this or use jungle justice to any found doing this even if cought by police hence the emirs and the nothern leaders are supporting them, they just said this now cause they have know we knows where all missed girls are. God will punish all in this mess.

3 Likes

Re: We Will Stop Further Abduction For Marriage —arewa Youths by Yeeyo: 8:38am On Mar 05, 2016
okosodo:
Sorry, you cannot, because it is one of the major pillars of islam
u ar very correct, and wil grand dem acess 2 aljanna or valhala
Re: We Will Stop Further Abduction For Marriage —arewa Youths by Yeeyo: 8:39am On Mar 05, 2016
Yeeyo:
u ar very correct, and wil grand dem acess 2 aljanna or valhala
Re: We Will Stop Further Abduction For Marriage —arewa Youths by kenny987(f): 8:45am On Mar 05, 2016
So that Tajudeen Yusuf did not see reports of efforts made by her parents to involve the police, they even travelled with police officers from Bayelsa to Kano and yet the emir, sharia council and others refused to release the little girl.

He's one of those that find a way to blame victims and try to reduce d gravity of the offence bt the offender. Such a silly man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Stop Further Abduction For Marriage —arewa Youths by latissimusDorsi: 9:00am On Mar 05, 2016
If they are serious, they should go to katsina, katsina state and free all those children from the emir Palace. I know some of them because we live in same area and once the parents go looking for them, they will be threatened with death. One of the girls father even died out of frustration. Another girl if not for the timely intervention of the Father would have been a forgotten story, the man had to send her to village to live with the Grand mum for safety sake. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Stop Further Abduction For Marriage —arewa Youths by zainabxel(f): 9:15am On Mar 05, 2016
At least this talk is more reasonable than those morons that are saying "its because yunusa is a northerner, people are just being Islamophobic"
Re: We Will Stop Further Abduction For Marriage —arewa Youths by impossible27(m): 9:22am On Mar 05, 2016
They cant. That is in their blood. VERY IRRITATING
Re: We Will Stop Further Abduction For Marriage —arewa Youths by anwe: 9:23am On Mar 05, 2016
emamos:

http://thenationonlineng.net/ese-oruru-we-will-stop-further-abduction-for-marriage-arewa-youths/

But the young lads are saying it is the emir that is encouraging them to do it. This case would not have been this messy if the emir's palace was not drag into this. And they have not deny it. If the mother was not persistence in finding her daughter, this would not have come to light.
The DNA of the unborn child should be taken to confirm who the true father is. If it's the emir. We are in a technological age that brings a lot things to light
Re: We Will Stop Further Abduction For Marriage —arewa Youths by Mustay(m): 9:25am On Mar 05, 2016
emamos:

http://thenationonlineng.net/ese-oruru-we-will-stop-further-abduction-for-marriage-arewa-youths/

This was the best statement and my opinion too:

On his part, Mallam Saheed Ashafa, the Amir, Muslim Students Society of Nigeria (MSSN), Lagos State area unit opined that the truth about the story has not really been unraveled. “There is so much discrepancy from what all the parties concerned are saying. Consequently, it is not proper for one to pronounce judgment on any of them.
Re: We Will Stop Further Abduction For Marriage —arewa Youths by sheubaba2013: 9:40am On Mar 05, 2016
Nigeria media is full of lies and deceit. Why have we not heard from Yunusa all these while? The mother of Ese said she went to a mosque to make enquiries and they are praying and she waited for 2hrs. Haba no mosque prays for 2hrs. Maximum is 10mins. So there is enough lies in this Ese issue. Ese is too loosed. The parents lack good parental bringing. And Yunusa too suppose to seek the concept of the parents. Islam is always the best of religion. No matter the amount of blackmail, lies and false reports+propaganda by the media
Re: We Will Stop Further Abduction For Marriage —arewa Youths by Bakass(m): 11:12am On Mar 05, 2016
MUSLIMS FROM THE NORTH, ARE FUND OF DIS HABITS, AND ALWAYS SUPPORTED BY DIA SO CALL EDUCATED ILLITERATE LIDAS, ISLAM MY BOOT.

1 Like

Re: We Will Stop Further Abduction For Marriage —arewa Youths by latissimusDorsi: 11:12am On Mar 05, 2016
anwe:

But the young lads are saying it is the emir that is encouraging them to do it. This case would not have been this messy if the emir's palace was not drag into this. And they have not deny it. If the mother was not persistence in finding her daughter, this would not have come to light.
The DNA of the unborn child should be taken to confirm who the true father is. If it's the emir. We are in a technological age that brings a lot things to light

Persistence is what helped her and also kudos to the police that refused to be intimidated. Many have lost their children through this means, it's no joke because I know some.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Stop Further Abduction For Marriage —arewa Youths by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 05, 2016
Bring Back All Our Girls angry cry sad

1 Like

Re: We Will Stop Further Abduction For Marriage —arewa Youths by peacengine(m): 11:33am On Mar 05, 2016
There is a mod here that is waiting to bann people for saying the truth. We should lie and keep quiet because he or she has been given power to bann and unban, I have been reading too many complaints about this on threads like this.

I am waiting for any of these youths to venture near my cousins or nieces... I will take the law into my own hands. Mrs. Oruru Ese's mother deserves a medal for her persistence, nothing beats a mother's love for her child, kudos madam

1 Like

Re: We Will Stop Further Abduction For Marriage —arewa Youths by Eyor1(m): 11:43am On Mar 05, 2016
So they were really behind this

2 Likes

Re: We Will Stop Further Abduction For Marriage —arewa Youths by Johnthespecial(m): 11:51am On Mar 05, 2016
Islam is the most controversial religion in the world

1 Like

Re: We Will Stop Further Abduction For Marriage —arewa Youths by Dinobi77: 12:10pm On Mar 05, 2016
Dont mind these people, they re hypocrites. I Served in Katsina n got to know this is their way of life. Elders marrying primary school pupils. I remember one of the teachers married a girl of about 13yrs(Aisha) just developing breast n they were proud of it. Its part n parcel of their rel..gn.

1 Like

Re: We Will Stop Further Abduction For Marriage —arewa Youths by misgab: 12:49pm On Mar 05, 2016
that asafa na idiot, take ur family to d north n marry them off

1 Like

Re: We Will Stop Further Abduction For Marriage —arewa Youths by egobetatoday: 2:16pm On Mar 05, 2016
Arewa youths want to stop child abduction for marriage? Maka why now? how will you people remain the fastest growing religion now? A religion that grows not by evangelism but by numerous births, forced conversion, child abduction, killing adherents of other religion and the rest. Mtchewww.

Backward religion who read their holy book backwards. The muslims especially northern muslims need to take a foundation course - PEACEFUL COEXISTENCE 101 with the hindus (christianity only offers the advanced course 'unfortunately'). Every other religion is peaceful except the religion of peace - IRONY!

1 Like

Re: We Will Stop Further Abduction For Marriage —arewa Youths by egobetatoday: 2:23pm On Mar 05, 2016
sheubaba2013:
Nigeria media is full of lies and deceit. Why have we not heard from Yunusa all these while? The mother of Ese said she went to a mosque to make enquiries and they are praying and she waited for 2hrs. Haba no mosque prays for 2hrs. Maximum is 10mins. So there is enough lies in this Ese issue. Ese is too loosed. The parents lack good parental bringing. And Yunusa too suppose to seek the concept of the parents. Islam is always the best of religion. No matter the amount of blackmail, lies and false reports+propaganda by the media

nobody is contesting that with you. Islam is the 'best' religion. Atleast the whole world can attest to that lol.
Re: We Will Stop Further Abduction For Marriage —arewa Youths by ATajur(m): 2:24pm On Mar 05, 2016
okosodo:
Sorry, you cannot, because it is one of the major pillars of islam

Useless of you.

Do you knw d pillers of islam?
Re: We Will Stop Further Abduction For Marriage —arewa Youths by lobell: 2:26pm On Mar 05, 2016
Re: We Will Stop Further Abduction For Marriage —arewa Youths by ayoaces: 6:12pm On Mar 05, 2016
Mustay:

This was the best statement and my opinion too:
Really? OK so let's look at the facts. A child ' followed ' a man to his village and married him without her parent's consent ( at least nobody has denied that). Oga even if the girl followed willingly, let me ask you this... Na so you take marry? Did you marry your wife like that? And if you are not married, I that how you intend to take a wife?
Re: We Will Stop Further Abduction For Marriage —arewa Youths by 0taPiaPia(m): 6:21pm On Mar 05, 2016
ihekwoabaemeka:
now kidnapping is no longer a crime once it's done in the name of Islam,that was how one northern governor kidnapped an infant from Egypt in the name of marriage...everybody that supports general buhari and one nigeria may your family remain like one nigeria...iseee iseee iseeeeeeeee!

this prayer of yours could be adopted as a national prayer... can i hear a believing Amen. grin grin
Re: We Will Stop Further Abduction For Marriage —arewa Youths by Zenlife: 9:00pm On Mar 05, 2016
chubhiee:
When is the criminal emir Sanusi coming out to apologise on the "fatherly" role he played to shield yinusa and also sending his ISIL Almagiri to lynch ese mother?

Apologise
In a sane society with good governance, a consciencious presidency and strict adherence to the rule of law, with nobody been above the law, Emir Sanusi, sultan of sokoto etc, should have since been arrested by now and preparing for a jail term as an accessory to abduction, kidnap, knowingly endangering the life and welfare of underage girls. Sanusi et al broke the law, their role is criminal.

The silence of bubu in recent matters arising nationwide - teenage girls abductions, murders by fulani herdsmen, yoruba and hausa clash at mile 12 market in Lagos are all national concerns, etc, it is unacceptable and irritatingly annoying.

In the 9/11 attack on the USA, George Bush's delay of about 20 minutes inaction when told of the attacks drew public outcry and condemnation to date. But Nigeria's bubu who has not even said a word regarding several different attacks on the south by the north. Insensitive, attrocious, repulsive, unacceptable indifference and unconcern. Sadistic.

Silence on these matters by bubu may denote approval. If so then Nigeria definitely has the wrong guy up there, and something needs done to change this curse. It is not a must to wait another three years for the REAL CHANGE that is begging to be effected. Only a sadist will be this indifferent, insensitive, mute.
The country is a failure - F9!

The south is surely under attack. I smell huge conspiracies. It may as well be that these several mentioned unacceptable actions are introductory tests to see how the south will respond. It may also be a stepping stone towards making Nigeria an islamic nation.
I seriously employ more vigillance and pro action by all southern leaders, governors, kings, chiefs, etc. It is important the south - east & west unite as one to fight and nullify this developing trend and curb the monsters rearing their heads from the north. This is no time for the ibos and yorubas to be divided. In division, the south will be mince meat for northern rule.

It should be a southern eye for ten northern eyes, a tooth for the whole mouth, a life for ten lives. Shove this silly peace campaign while your people are been molested, abused, terrorised daily. Don't be caught napping. It might be too late.

There is an unholy agenda of conspiracy.
Awake south and smell the ocean, something fishy is happening folks.

NO, NIGERIA IS NOT ONE NIGERIA, AND CANNOT AND NEVER BE ONE. IT IS BEST FOR IT NOT TO BE ONE. GOD HAS NOT DESIGNED IT AS SUCH. LUGARD DID. THE SOUTH MUST AWAKE FROM THEIR SLUMBER AND UNVEIL THE MYRIAD OF POLITICAL DECEIT AND BRAIN-WASHING, PRACTICAL, MENTAL AND RELIGIOUS SLAVERY BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE.

Awake & Unite South!
Re: We Will Stop Further Abduction For Marriage —arewa Youths by chubhiee: 9:23pm On Mar 05, 2016
Zenlife:

Apologise
In a sane society with good governance, a consciencious presidency and strict adherence to the rule of law, with nobody been above the law, Emir Sanusi, sultan of sokoto etc, should have since been arrested by now and preparing for a jail term as an accessory to abduction, kidnap, knowingly endangering the life and welfare of underage girls. Sanusi et al broke the law, their role is criminal.

The silence of bubu in recent matters arising nationwide - teenage girls abductions, murders by fulani herdsmen, yoruba and hausa clash at mile 12 market in Lagos are all national concerns, etc, it is unacceptable and irritatingly annoying.

In the 9/11 attack on the USA, George Bush's delay of about 20 minutes inaction when told of the attacks drew public outcry and condemnation to date. But Nigeria's bubu who has not even said a word regarding several different attacks on the south by the north. Insensitive, attrocious, repulsive, unacceptable indifference and unconcern. Sadistic.

Silence on these matters by bubu may denote approval. If so then Nigeria definitely has the wrong guy up there, and something needs done to change this curse. It is not a must to wait another three years for the REAL CHANGE that is begging to be effected. Only a sadist will be this indifferent, insensitive, mute.
The country is a failure - F9!

The south is surely under attack. I smell huge conspiracies. It may as well be that these several mentioned unacceptable actions are introductory tests to see how the south will respond. It may also be a stepping stone towards making Nigeria an islamic nation.
I seriously employ more vigillance and pro action by all southern leaders, governors, kings, chiefs, etc. It is important the south - east & west unite as one to fight and nullify this developing trend and curb the monsters rearing their heads from the north. This is no time for the ibos and yorubas to be divided. In division, the south will be mince meat for northern rule.

It should be a southern eye for ten northern eyes, a tooth for the whole mouth, a life for ten lives. Shove this silly peace campaign while your people are been molested, abused, terrorised daily. Don't be caught napping. It might be too late.

There is an unholy agenda of conspiracy.
Awake south and smell the ocean, something fishy is happening folks.

NO, NIGERIA IS NOT ONE NIGERIA, AND CANNOT AND NEVER BE ONE. IT IS BEST FOR IT NOT TO BE ONE. GOD HAS NOT DESIGNED IT AS SUCH. LUGARD DID. THE SOUTH MUST AWAKE FROM THEIR SLUMBER AND UNVEIL THE MYRIAD OF POLITICAL DECEIT AND BRAIN-WASHING, PRACTICAL, MENTAL AND RELIGIOUS SLAVERY BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE.

Awake & Unite South!
I endorse this.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Narrates How Police Demanded 'mobilisation Fee' To Investigate Robbery Case / Aremu Akinlagun Docked For Attempting To Kill Woman Over ₦8 Million Land / Gwarinpa Residents Deny Report Of Banditry Attack, Abductions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.