Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,493 members, 7,847,023 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:38 AM

We Will Stop Further Abduction For Marriage —arewa Youths - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Will Stop Further Abduction For Marriage —arewa Youths (11712 Views)

Photos Of The Released Epe Students After 2 Months Of Abduction / Inside Story Of The LAST ABDUCTION That Nailed Evans / Body Of Kidnapped Lecturer Found Inside Bush 2 Months After Abduction (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: We Will Stop Further Abduction For Marriage —arewa Youths by Mustay(m): 10:54pm On Mar 05, 2016
ayoaces:

Really? OK so let's look at the facts. A child ' followed ' a man to his village and married him without her parent's consent ( at least nobody has denied that). Oga even if the girl followed willingly, let me ask you this... Na so you take marry? Did you marry your wife like that? And if you are not married, I that how you intend to take a wife?

I don't go into conclusions easily. It's not about personal preferences or whathaveyou on this issue but from experience, it's always safe to hear from all sides and then get to reasonable conclusions. Therefrom will you observe loopholes, reconcile differences and obtain correlations of various accounts.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kaduna Bandits Kidnap Policewoman's Children, Others In Maraban Rido / Gwarinpa Residents Deny Report Of Banditry Attack, Abductions / Exposed! Yahoo Boys In Ile Ife And Environs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.