Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,019 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Nollywood Actress Ruth Kadiri Debunk Lesbianism, Says Viral Photo Is Harmless - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Ruth Kadiri Debunk Lesbianism, Says Viral Photo Is Harmless (1131 Views)

Ruth Kadiri Accused Of Having Threesomes With Apostle Suleman / Fan Proposes To Actress Ruth Kadiri After She Posts Hot Photo / Lesbianism: Fans Blast Ruth Kadiri (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress Ruth Kadiri Debunk Lesbianism, Says Viral Photo Is Harmless by marked10(m): 6:01am On Mar 05, 2016
A viral picture of one of the Nollywood acrtess has gone viral earlier this week and it is still making a lot of waves. Nollywood actress Ruth Kadiri’s IG page buzzed when she shared a photo where she posed with friends.

While a few people did not see anything wrong with the picture, others felt that it was her way of coming out of the closet.

Here is how the actress debunked the rumour:

“I am not a lesbian, it was just a harmless picture I took with my friends while we were about to set out to a private beach to have some fun. I think the picture was taken during the Valentine season or one of those festive seasons. The ironic thing is that our boyfriends were there when we took the picture. I am not a lesbian and I can never be one.”

The actress recalled that in 2014 she became the best friend of the daughter of a lesbian lecturer who made passes - complete story and more pictures at http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/03/nollywood-actress-ruth-kadiri-moves-to.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Nollywood Actress Ruth Kadiri Debunk Lesbianism, Says Viral Photo Is Harmless by cruzita(f): 6:09am On Mar 05, 2016
we know its a harmless photo but u should be careful of the kind of pics u post on social media because it can ruin your personality
Re: Nollywood Actress Ruth Kadiri Debunk Lesbianism, Says Viral Photo Is Harmless by palata22(m): 6:16am On Mar 05, 2016
Yea I believe u dear and besides I don't want this ur tight punna to waste on ur fellow girl
Re: Nollywood Actress Ruth Kadiri Debunk Lesbianism, Says Viral Photo Is Harmless by Dojupyo(f): 6:51am On Mar 05, 2016
That's a harmless pix jor, so one can't take pinshure with her girlfriends anymore because of Lesbianese thinkers.. Anyway, that's why you are a celebrity, everything you do would be a hit back to back.. So be more careful, Ruth
Re: Nollywood Actress Ruth Kadiri Debunk Lesbianism, Says Viral Photo Is Harmless by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:31am On Mar 05, 2016
pele tie
Re: Nollywood Actress Ruth Kadiri Debunk Lesbianism, Says Viral Photo Is Harmless by Babe2sure(f): 7:39am On Mar 05, 2016
The picture is harmless, I believe. You should be mindful of what you post on social media. It can make or mar you.
BTW, you can't say you don't know it will generate controversy, with some reading meaning to it in your bid to become more popular.

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Might Not Have A Child In Life, Pastor Reveals Shocking Prophesie / Most Hilarious Pre-wedding Photo Shoot Ever / Star Musician, Cynthia Morgan, Looks Younger In Her New Hairstyle, Still Red

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.