Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,441 members, 7,850,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:10 AM

Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found (25024 Views)

Corpses Of Policemen Killed By Kidnappers In Sokoto (Graphic Photo) / I Was Sexually Abused In Sokoto By My Kidnappers – Patience Paul / Benue Girl Kidnapped, Taken To Sultan-Of-Sokoto’s Palace –Benue Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found by elopee3000(m): 10:53am On Mar 05, 2016
AgbenuAnna:
its a taboo in the Idoma land for such to happen,it happened in the Tiv land long time ago but civilization has stopped that,hope u are cleared
ok thanks
Re: Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found by gbenga007(m): 10:55am On Mar 05, 2016
elopee3000:
he asked cus of what he heard about idoma husbands giving thier visitor thier wives for a night is that true?

undecided
Re: Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found by blackpanda: 10:56am On Mar 05, 2016
fatymore:
that's what am saying..Individuality noni...not Islam....That's Yunusa view

But they took them to emir's palace and its not like this is aone time thing. It is normal in d north and they claim islam supports teenage "rape" (cos thats what i'll call it)

3 Likes

Re: Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found by jacoik(m): 11:03am On Mar 05, 2016
Kondomatic:
We need Trump in this country
lolhahahaha bro u killed it all. I swear we need that american man in this obodo naija walahi
Re: Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found by fatymore(f): 11:03am On Mar 05, 2016
kenny987:

If she doesn't want to? Nobody can force her? What is the age of consent? A child should not have to be worried about such a choice and that is why every decent society has laws that protect such under the age of 18. So all those small girls of 14,15 older or younger but under the age of 18 'chose' to be married? They chose to forfeit a chance at education and some independence and a good life in order to be a 4th or 3rd wife to one useless pedophile abi?

You are not married because ur family is probably enlightened and understand d need to have make ur decisions as a mature adult or u probably did not grow up in the core North. It is certainly not because one alhaji approached you at 13 for marriage and u exercised the pier of choice to say No. If a child cannot vote then no idiot should deem her marriageable because she has had her period.
..am a Yoruba lady.....
Re: Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found by Sadeik: 11:11am On Mar 05, 2016
On Nairaland, I have probably seen the most tribalistic people in my life. Many people here would ask for a credible source when their kinsmen are mentioned in crimes but never for others. I am not saying all the stories are lies, but I am sure we all know the stories we are getting are not the full version if they are at all true. I, as an average northerner can authoritatively say no sane Muslim would abduct a girl and force her to marry him, it is unislamic to say the least. I feel many people here think they are superior to the Northerners, but on what basis? That you were given birth to in a different place or to a different religion? Those are circumstances no one can control and to think you are superior because of that just makes you a fool. Lets not generalize a whole region because of the preconceptions we have, we should always remember that every region has its goods and bads and the North is no different. Every time someone sees a post, they should ask themselves, would I be so quick to share or comment rubbish if it was my friend or family member mentioned? I think not. Lets then give everybody the benefit of the doubt when possible, and when they are found to be erring we should collectively condemn them, not cherry picking according to religion or tribe.
''No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can learn to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite'' Nelson Mandela
Re: Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found by Pecca: 11:13am On Mar 05, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
Does anyone still blame Shekau for kidnapping Chibok girls?

This is part of their religion and no matter how they hide it, it cannot be hidden.

Donald Trump should be the President of the US for just two years.
...and they are encouraging our govt to keep spending our collective wealth searching for girls who'd be like three time mothers now - using Ese's case as stand point(7 months?) and she is already knocked up. those girls were converted almost immediately after abduction. whatever happened after is a matter of conjectures. I know what to believe if you don't. an average awusa man no fit look small girl just like that! it goes to buttress the fact that awusa/fo.olanis men think thru their peniz.
what is it with Abo.kis and underage girls self?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found by eyinjuege: 11:15am On Mar 05, 2016
kenny987:

Exactly! No sane muslim will abhor evil! What other confirmation do I need that y'all actively support and encourage devilish acts in the name of religion? Better face the truth that even u don't realise u just told by your first six words which I've just quoted.

I think she made a typo.

Actually, every sane person WILL abhor evil regardless of religious affiliation. It's evil to kidnap anyone.
It's high time everyone speaks out against injustice, again this is regardless of religious affiliation.
Re: Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found by franugo(m): 11:15am On Mar 05, 2016
kenny987:

If she doesn't want to? Nobody can force her? What is the age of consent? A child should not have to be worried about such a choice and that is why every decent society has laws that protect such under the age of 18. So all those small girls of 14,15 older or younger but under the age of 18 'chose' to be married? They chose to forfeit a chance at education and some independence and a good life in order to be a 4th or 3rd wife to one useless pedophile abi?

You are not married because ur family is probably enlightened and understand d need to have make ur decisions as a mature adult or u probably did not grow up in the core North. It is certainly not because one alhaji approached you at 13 for marriage and u exercised the pier of choice to say No. If a child cannot vote then no idiot should deem her marriageable because she has had her period.

I think am in loveshocked been following d girl's posts n have been getting more n more annoyed...hopefully u just straightened her out. truth is extreme religiousness{be it xtianity or islam} isn't good 4 a society, n we all know dt nija doesn't do anything with moderation...islam sha, is another problem on its own, on a higher level than xtianity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found by Festy4u(m): 11:18am On Mar 05, 2016
fatymore:
which religion..Christianity abi

Aren't you trying too hard in defending your religion in the midst of so much controversies? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found by hucienda: 11:20am On Mar 05, 2016
News like this annoys.

No wonder Donald J. Trump is on the rise and gathering momentum to become President of the US.
Re: Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found by Itaarh(m): 11:29am On Mar 05, 2016
fatymore:
I have no beef with anybody on this issue....Yes what he did was wrong..no sane person does that...If you are a thief..does that makes everyone in your family thieves....In as much you want to castigate the person..feel free to do so..but don't say it all about Islam...Evil and fake pastors abound but do we all say Christianity is all about such acts...Am a muslim and am
proud to be one but that doesn't mean I should insult people bcs of their faith or their religion...we should all take note of this..

Fatymore or what's that ur name can u just tell us if this is truth or not. I want ur response on this fast. "Ā’ishah bint Abī Bakrc. 613/614 CE, The majority of traditional hadith sources state that Aisha was married to Muhammad at the age of six or seven, but she stayed in her parents' home until the age of nine, or ten according toIbn Hisham,[11]whenthe marriage was consummated with Muhammad, then 53, in Medina.......so will you marry off your eleven year old daughter to a 53 year old man to have intercourse with?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found by bonechamberlain(m): 11:29am On Mar 05, 2016
fatymore:
keeep shut joor..why say fake pastors...not fake religion or useless religion(christianity)...
u better speak English
Re: Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found by eyinjuege: 11:31am On Mar 05, 2016
oweman:
Gradually the art of blackmail is fast gaining ground and expsnding faily .
By the way are this girls from Bayelsa and zBenue anywhere differeny from those undetaged prostituyes scathered all over nigeria or older than those at baby factoried scathered in iboland ?
Just being curios !

They do have a lot in common, underaged girls, away from their families, teenage pregnancy and its accompanying issues, the psychological life long trauma etc.

In short, all should be condemned, and deterrents put in place.

Kidnappers, rapists of these girls, pimps of these girls, the mamas in charge of baby factories and the guys responsible for impregnating the girls in the baby factories should be sentenced to life imprisonment with hard labor angry
Re: Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found by igwegeorgiano(m): 11:32am On Mar 05, 2016
na the kidnapping of minors dey reign naw abi?
Re: Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 05, 2016
mentorandfriend:
Ladies and gentlemen, leave all these talk. The Jihad is upon us. These Northern governors, The Sultan, The Emirs only shift ground once the torchlight of the media beams on them and gives them the heat of public condemnation.

The earlier we southerners wake up and stop being simpletons, the better for us.

We just hide our impotence with political correctness.
Southerners should wake up before it's too late.
This is a recurrent issue being faced even by Northern Christians. Those ones have been dominated, Southerners are next and it started long ago.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 05, 2016
Itaarh:

Fatymore or what's that ur name can u just tell us if this is truth or not. I want ur response on this fast. "Ā’ishah bint Abī Bakrc. 613/614 CE, The majority of traditional hadith sources state that Aisha was married to Muhammad at the age of six or seven, but she stayed in her parents' home until the age of nine, or ten according toIbn Hisham,[11]whenthe marriage was consummated with Muhammad, then 53, in Medina.......so will you marry off your eleven year old daughter to a 53 year old man to have intercourse with?

I'm sure you are still waiting for the answer grin cheesy grin.
You go wait tire angry

1 Like

Re: Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found by phreakabit(m): 11:41am On Mar 05, 2016
ANIMALS!!!
BARBARIC ANIMALS!!!!
FILTHY BARBARIC ANIMALS!!
MAGGOTS!

1 Like

Re: Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 05, 2016
oweman:
Gradually the art of blackmail is fast gaining ground and expsnding faily .
By the way are this girls from Bayelsa and zBenue anywhere differeny from those undetaged prostituyes scathered all over nigeria or older than those at baby factoried scathered in iboland ?
Just being curios !

Blackmail
Your Yunusa had finally contributed to to baby factory pool hope you are happy now!
Condemn evil lest it befalls your household.
Babies have no business on men's beds. Babies should not be made mothers by force. Finally, they are people's daughters , not some war booty.
Re: Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found by Itaarh(m): 11:48am On Mar 05, 2016
fatymore:
....Please since all this saga have been unfolding..where was it stated that it was in the Qur'an that says a girl should be kidnapped...forced to convert and Married off....Individual perspective is different..Islam doesn't teaches that...and lastly..
If a girl has reached puberty stage she is Elegible to get married but not Forced or Kidnapped to get married...

Get this into ur brain this is nigeria and nigerian law says once u attain 18yrs u are eligible to be married and nigerian law will back it up. Not when he or she reaches puberty stage, u must be 18.

1 Like

Re: Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found by phreakabit(m): 11:50am On Mar 05, 2016
This is EXACTLY what pastor Bosun Emmanuel said in his controversial audio recording last year.
This is a well calculated, consciously executed plan to gradually infiltrate all regions and ethnicity in Nigeria with Islam by marrying and impregnating young girls from the targeted ethnic groups.

1 Like

Re: Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found by hamingra: 11:56am On Mar 05, 2016
kenny987:
Devils! Wicked demons from the hottest pit of hell! Depraved scum crawling at the lowest level ever! This is too much!

Let me just sound a warning on this thread, any blasted goat that comes here to say no one should blame islam or brings any useless comparison with young girls in baby factories down South and such other nonsense, I will personally make ur presence on this thread a miserable one!

I take this personal and it hurts so bad! Why take a little girl from her family with this disgusting islamic connotation to it? Who died and made these wicked traditional rulers god? They know of these things yet keep quiet. Useless Arase, a whole I.G.P opens his rotten mouth to say the release of a minor that was kidnapped and put through the worst kind of human degradation possible, is dependent on the intervention of a mere local emir.

And we share the same country? This is for those that continue to claim we are one...na ur family go follow maintain that oneness with the kidnap, rape, defilement and death of your loved ones! What madness is this? What rubbish religion?

Bros ice water! Ice water! There is more to the stories! Relax
Re: Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found by Tex42(m): 12:00pm On Mar 05, 2016
Sultan of Sokoto , what have u to say?

The silence of the Sultan makes him a prime suspect in this case.

Parents pls keep a close watch on ur daughters (especially teenage) cos another Yunusa or Sultan might be by the corner waiting to strike.

Naija Sha!
Re: Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found by hamingra: 12:09pm On Mar 05, 2016
Itaarh:

That has always been the lie that people with paedophilic tendencies propagate. Aisha was the age of Prophet Mohammed's daughter Fatimah (which was at least 18 or 19 yrs) when she married. That was the main reason why she had conflict with Fatimah. Trust African men especially to always put forward all manners of theories and lies to back their primodial urges
Re: Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found by zainabxel(f): 12:14pm On Mar 05, 2016
hamingra:

That has always been the lie that people with paedophilic tendencies propagate. Aisha was the age of Prophet Mohammed's daughter Fatimah (which was at least 18 or 19 yrs) when she married. That was the main reason why she had conflict with Fatimah. Trust African men especially to always put forward all manners of theories and lies to back their primodial urges
you can lie sha, you think this was a theory postulated by africans, you nid to carry out more research, this is the problem with liberal muslims, apart from always being conquered my the more powerful and motivated radicals and extremist, they like to live in denial, for example a liberal muslim will tell you that jihad means internally striving to do what is right before God
Re: Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 05, 2016
Is it by force to be a Muslim?
Re: Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found by AgbenuAnna(f): 12:20pm On Mar 05, 2016
gbenga007:

I patronize Agbenu pure water at GRA. tongue
u must be staying in otukpo
Re: Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 05, 2016
Virgin don finish among Islamic female now na underage christian girls dem won force into marriage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Police Plotted To Bury Ogbomoso #EndSARS Victims Without Autopsy / Borno: 8 killed, 5 missing in insurgent ambush on troops / NURTW Clashes: RRS Arrests Kunle Poly And Sego

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.