Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Where Is Gov. Fayose? Bill Gate Has Islamized Microsoft - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Gov. Fayose? Bill Gate Has Islamized Microsoft (2376 Views)

How Nigeria Will Be Islamized – By Henry Okelue / Is Gov. Yahaya Bello Of Kogi State Dead? / When They Tell You That Nigeria Can't Be Islamized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Gov. Fayose? Bill Gate Has Islamized Microsoft by Dawdy(m): 7:17am On Mar 05, 2016
Fayose

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Gov. Fayose? Bill Gate Has Islamized Microsoft by xreal: 7:20am On Mar 05, 2016
World richest man.
Re: Where Is Gov. Fayose? Bill Gate Has Islamized Microsoft by tayebest(m): 7:20am On Mar 05, 2016
lmao... You want make fayose get heart attack nii?

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Gov. Fayose? Bill Gate Has Islamized Microsoft by politricks: 7:25am On Mar 05, 2016
You dey mind fayose, instead of him to start building toilets for his people, he is shouting islamization up and down.

8 Likes

Re: Where Is Gov. Fayose? Bill Gate Has Islamized Microsoft by gbaskiboy: 7:27am On Mar 05, 2016
Fayose the Nightmare of Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Gov. Fayose? Bill Gate Has Islamized Microsoft by lawydewy(m): 7:31am On Mar 05, 2016
Fayose is a comic human being!

1 Like

Re: Where Is Gov. Fayose? Bill Gate Has Islamized Microsoft by Lattop(m): 7:43am On Mar 05, 2016
Fayose is a commedian

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Gov. Fayose? Bill Gate Has Islamized Microsoft by Flexherbal(m): 7:55am On Mar 05, 2016
Governor Fayose, don't mind them. They are just decorating him.
Re: Where Is Gov. Fayose? Bill Gate Has Islamized Microsoft by tooman: 8:12am On Mar 05, 2016
fayonu see your life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Gov. Fayose? Bill Gate Has Islamized Microsoft by xage(m): 8:30am On Mar 05, 2016
Is not only fayose is all the dumbo christians

I had to withdraw my kid from a school, they no longer sing school rhymes but bible verses in classes n assembly ground, in public vehicles they won't let you enjoy ur trip and their morning criers will come and stand in front of the mosque..imagine

Yet we muslims are the ones being accused..hypocrites

13 Likes

Re: Where Is Gov. Fayose? Bill Gate Has Islamized Microsoft by RoyalBoutique(m): 8:33am On Mar 05, 2016
xage:
Is not only fayose is all the dumbo christians

I had to withdraw my kid from a school, they no longer sing school rhymes but bible verses in classes n assembly ground, in public vehicles they won't let you enjoy ur trip and their morning criers will come and stand in front of the mosque..imagine

Yet we muslims are the ones being accused..hypocrites

I am a Christian, but I also withdrew my kids from a school.... Every morning assembly, they pray, bind and cast the devil and shout hallelujah up and down.

My kids were complaining a lot about it, till I paid a surprise visit to the school.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where Is Gov. Fayose? Bill Gate Has Islamized Microsoft by ErasmusCOMP: 9:26am On Mar 05, 2016
xage:

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Where Is Gov. Fayose? Bill Gate Has Islamized Microsoft by kutchs: 9:42am On Mar 05, 2016
I opened the thread to see how Gates has filled all important positions at Microsoft with Muslims only to see a man being decorated with Hausa clothing. How does the picture relate with the topic?

In any case, even if Gates decides to place Muslims at strategic positions in Microsoft, that's his decision and right after all the company is his. It's not the same thing with Buhari to whom Nigeria doesn't belong and hasn't the right legally and morally to do as he wishes with Nigeria.

Fayose should be commended for daring to speak out when most people have chosen out of fear to bear their sufferings in silence.

7 Likes

Re: Where Is Gov. Fayose? Bill Gate Has Islamized Microsoft by babyfaceafrica: 10:30am On Mar 05, 2016
You dey mind the kpomo cutter!!!
Re: Where Is Gov. Fayose? Bill Gate Has Islamized Microsoft by babdap: 11:25am On Mar 05, 2016
Fayose is a babyman.
Re: Where Is Gov. Fayose? Bill Gate Has Islamized Microsoft by acenazt: 12:31pm On Mar 05, 2016
E b lyk fayose na mumu. Him people turn outdoors to Toilet sotey the smell reach W.H.O. Instead mk him begin take steps to build toilet complexes as him state people fit shit for Africa,him dey dia dey shout islamization.
Re: Where Is Gov. Fayose? Bill Gate Has Islamized Microsoft by Segunjosegs(m): 2:41pm On Mar 05, 2016
politricks:
You dey mind fayose, instead of him to start building toilets for his people, he is shouting islamization up and down.
i think say na only me know say Ekiti people get PhD for shortput

(1) (Reply)

World Bank,IMF To Reject Loan To Nigeria Due To Lack Of Macroeconomic Framework / Atiku’s Is A Betrayer, He Nearly Overthrew Obasanjo – Yusuf Ali / How Abba Kyari, Aisha Buhari, Loots Via London High Commission - SaharaReporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.