Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,924 members, 7,863,262 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:01 PM

Man Sells Baby To Fund Smoking Habit-national Mirror - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Sells Baby To Fund Smoking Habit-national Mirror (572 Views)

Man Sells His Two Kids, Landlord’s Son For N310,000 (photo) / Man Sells His Wife And Daughter To Ritualists For N270K In Lagos. Photos / 60-Year-Old Woman Buys & Sells Baby For N1 Million In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Sells Baby To Fund Smoking Habit-national Mirror by HungerBAD: 8:54am On Mar 05, 2016
A middle age man Daniel Njoku has been arrested by the police attached to the FESTAC Police station Lagos State police Command for allegedly selling his nine months old baby boy for N250,000 .

It was gathered that the police also arrested a lady identified as Ekah Gift ,one Pastor Sammy and one Alhaji Sunkanmi Adamu, 35 the manager of Love Orphanage for allegedly buying the baby boy from the the suspect. Ijeoma Njoku, 28, the mother of the boy it was learnt exposed her husband to the police . She said “ three months ago, He ( Daniel) said he didn’t have money to take care of me and our baby, but he had money to buy cigarettes and smoke.

I always asked him why he had money to buy smoke, but can’t bring out N150 to buy pampers for our baby. Even if I want to take our baby to hospital, I would have to borrow it. He’ll promised to give me whenever they paid him. This is how I had been managing. In fact, some of our neighbours are people who used to give me money to take care of this baby. He used to get drunk and vomit.

When I complained, he would bring out iron rod and hit it on my head. I fell down. I tried to go and open the door, but he dragged me back. It’s a lie! I didn’t abandon my baby. He said he wanted to hand the baby over to his aunt, to care for. I said it was okay since his aunt was now in Nigeria.

I said it will give me opportunity to look for a job and support the family. I didn’t know his plan was to sell our baby. I said I wanted to see his aunt. He said if the aunt knows that I’m around, she wouldn’t collect the baby. He asked me if I wanted the baby to die, I said no. I told him if he didn’t want me to see his aunt, he should give me her phone number.

I called the number several times, but it wasn’t going through. I confronted him one day that the number wasn’t his aunt, he said his aunt had just travelled outside country, why I couldn’t get her. One night, he came with my baby. He said his aunt travelled, when she returns, he would go and give her the baby back. I said okay, but I had made up my mind that I wouldn’t give her the baby unless I see her face to face. And since Daniel had been complaining that they didn’t pay him salary, I told him that I would take my baby to his madam, so that she would give us at least half of Daniel’s salary. He said if I go , I would create more problems for him.

One Sunday, we were going to church, when a woman in a Jeep gave us lift. She was his boss. I told Daniel, that I must to go and see her, but he said no. I told Daniel’s friend. I tried to trace the woman’s address, but Daniel’s friend said I shouldn’t go to meet the woman. He said I should contact her through her fliers. He said I should search Daniel’s bag, that I’ll see the flyer.

I saw one and contacted her. She told me where to meet her and I went there. She told me that Daniel was planning to sell my son for N150,000. She said that Daniel said after selling the baby, he would leave for Ghana. I didn’t believe her. The woman said I should come back around 4pm, so that I would hear the story from some of her assistants. I told Daniel’s friend.

He doubted the story too, so hecfollowed me. It was right in his presence that the woman told us everything. She said she became curious and concerned after she noticed Daniel was always with the baby. When she asked, Daniel told her that I abandoned the baby and ran away. She asked for my number, so that she could speak to me, but Daniel refused. That was when she knew Daniel was hiding something”

‘”I told her that Daniel told me that the baby was with his aunt. She said that was part of the reason she withheld his salary. The friend said we should go to police station. When I got home, I told Daniel what his madam said, his friend also confirmed it. Daniel ran away. He ran away in November, but we used to speak on phone. I told him to send us money. On January 18, Daniel sent N5000. I immediately used the money to take my sick baby to the hospital. The money wasn’t enough.

I called and told him that the money wasn’t enough. When he ran away, I started keeping my baby in day-care centre, where I pay N500 daily. I leave him there to go and hawk’” Narrating how her husband tricked her and ran away with thier baby, Stella said ‘’On January, 29, Daniel called around 2pm. He said he was calling from Port Harcourt.

He said he wanted to come and see his baby. He later came. We went to where I used to keep my baby. He went ahead, while I packed my wares. When I got home, our neighbour were happy for me; they said Daniel was back. They said I shouldn’t quarrel with him. They said I should forgive and forget. Daniel gave me money. He said that I should go and buy things for the baby, I said we should wait until Monday. He said we should go together. I said okay. I strapped the baby to my back, but Daniel said no.

He said he would carry the baby. It was almost as if we were struggling over the baby. And we were outside. People were looking at us. I allowed Daniel to have his way. We mounted the same bike. He said I should go and buy milk for the baby. I got down from the motorbike, I didn’t see when Daniel left with my baby. I searched for him and called him. He switched off his phone. Everyone started calling him. When we finally got him, he said he was in Anambra State.

I said it was a lie. He couldn’t be in Anambra state around after 11pm, with my baby. He said if I wanted to see my son, I should come to PH. I said okay. When I got to park, I called him to give me address, that I was at the park, about to board bus going to PH. He said he would call me when he’s ready. He tried to call him, but he had switched off. I called his father, he said he hadn’t seen Daniel. On February, 9, I called Daniel, he said I shouldn’t ever call him again. I called 15 times and when he finally picked, he placed the phone next to a radio. I was speaking to a radio or television. I went back to the police station that I had earlier reported the matter” The suspect Daniel however denied allegations he sold his baby .

He said “ I met my wifev in Imo State. Her name is Oluchi. I went with her to her parents for introduction before she came to Lagos with me. She got pregnant, delivered the baby and ran away. She ran away when she child was less than a month old. She didn’t breastfeed for up to a month. She said her breast will fall. We had a quarrel and she ran away, leaving the child. I woke up around 5am and she had gone. We went to welfare centre at Jakande, Ajah. Anytime we had a quarrel, we’ll go to welfare centre. I don’t hit her, but we had series of problems. She ran away, I went to Welfare centre, they came, picked the baby and we went to Alausa. They said government would take over caring for the baby.

They said I wouldn’t be able to come to visit him. I rejected the idea. Why wouldn’t I visit my baby? I told them that I would find somebody to take care of the child. They called Oluchi on phone, but she refused to come. Her parents even said I should collect my baby and allow their child to come back to them. I later begged her come back. She did, but after two months, she sent us away. She said she wanted to live her life. I went to an orphanage home, I wanted them to be taking care of him, while I would be working and coming over to check on him. They told me that once I keep him, I wouldn’t be allowed to see or visit him. When I was leaving, this guy called me. He said that I wouldn’t be able to take care of the baby alone. He said he would get someone to care for the child for me. I said okay. I couldn’t take care of the child alone, I had to call Oluchi.

I told her that she should take care of the child, that I would ensure that I send money every month. She was there with the child and I came to this Mile 2. Every month, I used to send her money. I’m hair stylist. After three months, I said let me go and check her and the kids at Ajah. The baby is today nine months. The baby was lean and sick. The baby was bleeding through the nostrils. He couldn’t cry and eyes were white. I feared for the baby. I called the orphanage guy and he said he had found someone who would take care of the baby. If I tell her, she wouldn’t accept. I knew it. I told her that we go to the market to buy things for the baby. I told her to be at the front. I left with the baby.

I went and gave him to the guy. I gave the baby to him; I know him. I know where I can get him. He gave me money. He said the woman gave me. She said I should start a business with it. She gave N250, 000. I gave the orphanage guy N20, 000 and pastor Sammy N30, 000. My wife started calling me. I told her to wait until I collect salary. That when I collect salary, I would take to where the baby, so that she can see him. I told her I would never leave the baby with her. She now went to report to the police, they arrest me, I went to call the orphanage guy and the orphanage guy called Sammy and Sammy took police to the woman’s home” EKAH 43 however said she was tricked into buying the baby as she thought the baby was adopted for her by her pastor she identified as Sammy. She said “I have a friend, Pastor Sammy.

I have known him for eight years. I told him that I wanted to have a baby of my own. That I wanted to adopt. No, I’m not married. I asked him if he knew any orphanage home. He said there was a guy that worked in an orphanage. I met Sammy in satellite. He said he would ask him how to go about it. He asked the guy; he said he had contacted the guy, that he would give the guy my number so that we would be discussing. Towards November ending, the orphanage guy called me. He said there was a baby for an adoption. He said the father of the baby was a Liberia. That he wanted to give the baby out and travel. Liberia guy said he was living at Ajah. I went over there to see him. He said he would collect money from me, but that he would be coming from time to time to check on the baby. He asked for N250, 000, I gave him and he handed the baby over to me. He gave me the baby last month of January. It was a baby boy. The day before yesterday, (Friday), evening, 12. My phone rang. It was Pastor Sammy.

He said owners of the baby wanted their baby back. The transaction and handing over of the baby took place in front of the orphanage home. He gave me the baby and collected the money and left. I said it was okay. The policemen came with Sammy to my place. He called, but I was upstairs. I didn’t know he was with the police. I brought the baby. It was at my place at Satellite. After handing over the baby, I wanted to leave, but they said I should follow them. Although, I’m still waiting upon God, believing that God will still bless me with my own baby, I wanted to adopt a baby, train and have it. To make the baby my own. I haven’t given up on having a child of my own. Yes, I’m not married. Up to this age, a husband hadn’t come and no baby. I said okay, let me adopt a child and train it. Maybe husband and baby will come later. I didn’t know the procedure of adoption. That was why I called Pastor Sammy. I’m a trader. I sell wrappers. This mistake will not come again.

I will follow the right way” Narrating his role in the baby sale drama, Pastor Sammy (Samuel Osavitu) 41 an assistant pastor in Holy Fire Evangelical Ministry also denied the allegations as he stated that he was only helping a needy woman to have a child. He said “ Police are accusing me of stealing a baby. I was trying to help the barren woman. I also believed that along the line, God used me to save the life of that baby. The orphanage guy is Mr. Sunkanmi. I have known for almost nine years now. He’s a good man. He’s manager at the orphanage. I used to go to the orphanage to preach there. She was with a man, but the man left her because of the child issue. She told me her problem. I told her to have faith in God. About a year ago, she called and told me she had stopped mensuration. She went to went hospitals, but no solution.

She said she would want to adopt. I told her that I have a friend who works in an orphanage, I promised to introduce them. Alhaji Sunkanmi said there was no child on ground yet, that he would alert if there was. He said other people were even waiting on a queue. I didn’t want anything to stain the name of the God I’m serving. I don’t want a situation where people would start saying 419 pastor. When this baby came, he said I should call the woman. I did and they discussed. When the woman called, I was in the church. I handed the woman over to Alhaji. They did the transaction. I wasn’t there. She didn’t tell her initially that Alhaji asked her to bring money. She told me after the transaction. I asked if there was any document or written notes, she said no. I said I would go to Alhaji, to ask for the documents, I will call her to come and sign. We were still on it when police came” . On his own part, Alhaji Sunkanmi Adamu the manager of , Love Orphanage blamed the devil for his alleged involvement in the crime.

He said “ This is first time I would partake in this sort of transaction. I told Nathaniel to take the child to his parents, to take care of the baby. He came to our orphanage several times. He said he hadn’t any parents here to care for the kid. He said his family was in Liberia. He said someone used to care for the baby, but the person has now stopped.

He said he couldn’t be taking the baby to work. The idea is to give the woman the baby, but not forever. She may be caring for the baby and God will bless her with her own baby. She said for us to know that she was serious, she would come with money. I didn’t demand for any money. The father didn’t ask for money. I didn’t even know that he used to see the mother of the baby.

I was embarrassed on the day I was arrested. But I thank God that we saved the life of the baby. We never thought the baby would survive. If the baby was going to be given to the woman for life, I would have suggested the woman go to Alausa. She was just to take the baby for a little while. But Daniel wasn’t straight forward with me. He always told me that his wife was in Imo State. I didn’t know that he used to speak with his wife. When I see a young man, holding baby every morning, I feel sorry for him”

Lalasticlacla, mynd44

http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/man-sells-baby-to-fund-smoking-habit/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Sells Baby To Fund Smoking Habit-national Mirror by rahman3853(m): 9:28am On Mar 05, 2016
Jesus, na by force to smoke? If u no get money chey u can quit, why selling ur future. Some guys shall are myopic.
Re: Man Sells Baby To Fund Smoking Habit-national Mirror by Ishilove: 10:47am On Mar 05, 2016
Fatheeeeerrrr, save us from useless men!! cry

1 Like

Re: Man Sells Baby To Fund Smoking Habit-national Mirror by Bookiemart01(f): 11:05am On Mar 05, 2016
Gosh!!!!
May the Lord rescue us from evil men. Selli5your baby for 250k to drink and smoke? Your village people are following you bumper to fender.

HungerBAD:
A middle age man Daniel Njoku has been arrested by the police attached to the FESTAC Police station Lagos State police Command for allegedly selling his nine months old baby boy for N250,000 .

It was gathered that the police also arrested a lady identified as Ekah Gift ,one Pastor Sammy and one Alhaji Sunkanmi Adamu, 35 the manager of Love Orphanage for allegedly buying the baby boy from the the suspect. Ijeoma Njoku, 28, the mother of the boy it was learnt exposed her husband to the police . She said “ three months ago, He ( Daniel) said he didn’t have money to take care of me and our baby, but he had money to buy cigarettes and smoke.

I always asked him why he had money to buy smoke, but can’t bring out N150 to buy pampers for our baby. Even if I want to take our baby to hospital, I would have to borrow it. He’ll promised to give me whenever they paid him. This is how I had been managing. In fact, some of our neighbours are people who used to give me money to take care of this baby. He used to get drunk and vomit.

When I complained, he would bring out iron rod and hit it on my head. I fell down. I tried to go and open the door, but he dragged me back. It’s a lie! I didn’t abandon my baby. He said he wanted to hand the baby over to his aunt, to care for. I said it was okay since his aunt was now in Nigeria.

I said it will give me opportunity to look for a job and support the family. I didn’t know his plan was to sell our baby. I said I wanted to see his aunt. He said if the aunt knows that I’m around, she wouldn’t collect the baby. He asked me if I wanted the baby to die, I said no. I told him if he didn’t want me to see his aunt, he should give me her phone number.

I called the number several times, but it wasn’t going through. I confronted him one day that the number wasn’t his aunt, he said his aunt had just travelled outside country, why I couldn’t get her. One night, he came with my baby. He said his aunt travelled, when she returns, he would go and give her the baby back. I said okay, but I had made up my mind that I wouldn’t give her the baby unless I see her face to face. And since Daniel had been complaining that they didn’t pay him salary, I told him that I would take my baby to his madam, so that she would give us at least half of Daniel’s salary. He said if I go , I would create more problems for him.

One Sunday, we were going to church, when a woman in a Jeep gave us lift. She was his boss. I told Daniel, that I must to go and see her, but he said no. I told Daniel’s friend. I tried to trace the woman’s address, but Daniel’s friend said I shouldn’t go to meet the woman. He said I should contact her through her fliers. He said I should search Daniel’s bag, that I’ll see the flyer.

I saw one and contacted her. She told me where to meet her and I went there. She told me that Daniel was planning to sell my son for N150,000. She said that Daniel said after selling the baby, he would leave for Ghana. I didn’t believe her. The woman said I should come back around 4pm, so that I would hear the story from some of her assistants. I told Daniel’s friend.

He doubted the story too, so hecfollowed me. It was right in his presence that the woman told us everything. She said she became curious and concerned after she noticed Daniel was always with the baby. When she asked, Daniel told her that I abandoned the baby and ran away. She asked for my number, so that she could speak to me, but Daniel refused. That was when she knew Daniel was hiding something”

‘”I told her that Daniel told me that the baby was with his aunt. She said that was part of the reason she withheld his salary. The friend said we should go to police station. When I got home, I told Daniel what his madam said, his friend also confirmed it. Daniel ran away. He ran away in November, but we used to speak on phone. I told him to send us money. On January 18, Daniel sent N5000. I immediately used the money to take my sick baby to the hospital. The money wasn’t enough.

I called and told him that the money wasn’t enough. When he ran away, I started keeping my baby in day-care centre, where I pay N500 daily. I leave him there to go and hawk’” Narrating how her husband tricked her and ran away with thier baby, Stella said ‘’On January, 29, Daniel called around 2pm. He said he was calling from Port Harcourt.

He said he wanted to come and see his baby. He later came. We went to where I used to keep my baby. He went ahead, while I packed my wares. When I got home, our neighbour were happy for me; they said Daniel was back. They said I shouldn’t quarrel with him. They said I should forgive and forget. Daniel gave me money. He said that I should go and buy things for the baby, I said we should wait until Monday. He said we should go together. I said okay. I strapped the baby to my back, but Daniel said no.

He said he would carry the baby. It was almost as if we were struggling over the baby. And we were outside. People were looking at us. I allowed Daniel to have his way. We mounted the same bike. He said I should go and buy milk for the baby. I got down from the motorbike, I didn’t see when Daniel left with my baby. I searched for him and called him. He switched off his phone. Everyone started calling him. When we finally got him, he said he was in Anambra State.

I said it was a lie. He couldn’t be in Anambra state around after 11pm, with my baby. He said if I wanted to see my son, I should come to PH. I said okay. When I got to park, I called him to give me address, that I was at the park, about to board bus going to PH. He said he would call me when he’s ready. He tried to call him, but he had switched off. I called his father, he said he hadn’t seen Daniel. On February, 9, I called Daniel, he said I shouldn’t ever call him again. I called 15 times and when he finally picked, he placed the phone next to a radio. I was speaking to a radio or television. I went back to the police station that I had earlier reported the matter” The suspect Daniel however denied allegations he sold his baby .

He said “ I met my wifev in Imo State. Her name is Oluchi. I went with her to her parents for introduction before she came to Lagos with me. She got pregnant, delivered the baby and ran away. She ran away when she child was less than a month old. She didn’t breastfeed for up to a month. She said her breast will fall. We had a quarrel and she ran away, leaving the child. I woke up around 5am and she had gone. We went to welfare centre at Jakande, Ajah. Anytime we had a quarrel, we’ll go to welfare centre. I don’t hit her, but we had series of problems. She ran away, I went to Welfare centre, they came, picked the baby and we went to Alausa. They said government would take over caring for the baby.

They said I wouldn’t be able to come to visit him. I rejected the idea. Why wouldn’t I visit my baby? I told them that I would find somebody to take care of the child. They called Oluchi on phone, but she refused to come. Her parents even said I should collect my baby and allow their child to come back to them. I later begged her come back. She did, but after two months, she sent us away. She said she wanted to live her life. I went to an orphanage home, I wanted them to be taking care of him, while I would be working and coming over to check on him. They told me that once I keep him, I wouldn’t be allowed to see or visit him. When I was leaving, this guy called me. He said that I wouldn’t be able to take care of the baby alone. He said he would get someone to care for the child for me. I said okay. I couldn’t take care of the child alone, I had to call Oluchi.

I told her that she should take care of the child, that I would ensure that I send money every month. She was there with the child and I came to this Mile 2. Every month, I used to send her money. I’m hair stylist. After three months, I said let me go and check her and the kids at Ajah. The baby is today nine months. The baby was lean and sick. The baby was bleeding through the nostrils. He couldn’t cry and eyes were white. I feared for the baby. I called the orphanage guy and he said he had found someone who would take care of the baby. If I tell her, she wouldn’t accept. I knew it. I told her that we go to the market to buy things for the baby. I told her to be at the front. I left with the baby.

I went and gave him to the guy. I gave the baby to him; I know him. I know where I can get him. He gave me money. He said the woman gave me. She said I should start a business with it. She gave N250, 000. I gave the orphanage guy N20, 000 and pastor Sammy N30, 000. My wife started calling me. I told her to wait until I collect salary. That when I collect salary, I would take to where the baby, so that she can see him. I told her I would never leave the baby with her. She now went to report to the police, they arrest me, I went to call the orphanage guy and the orphanage guy called Sammy and Sammy took police to the woman’s home” EKAH 43 however said she was tricked into buying the baby as she thought the baby was adopted for her by her pastor she identified as Sammy. She said “I have a friend, Pastor Sammy.

I have known him for eight years. I told him that I wanted to have a baby of my own. That I wanted to adopt. No, I’m not married. I asked him if he knew any orphanage home. He said there was a guy that worked in an orphanage. I met Sammy in satellite. He said he would ask him how to go about it. He asked the guy; he said he had contacted the guy, that he would give the guy my number so that we would be discussing. Towards November ending, the orphanage guy called me. He said there was a baby for an adoption. He said the father of the baby was a Liberia. That he wanted to give the baby out and travel. Liberia guy said he was living at Ajah. I went over there to see him. He said he would collect money from me, but that he would be coming from time to time to check on the baby. He asked for N250, 000, I gave him and he handed the baby over to me. He gave me the baby last month of January. It was a baby boy. The day before yesterday, (Friday), evening, 12. My phone rang. It was Pastor Sammy.

He said owners of the baby wanted their baby back. The transaction and handing over of the baby took place in front of the orphanage home. He gave me the baby and collected the money and left. I said it was okay. The policemen came with Sammy to my place. He called, but I was upstairs. I didn’t know he was with the police. I brought the baby. It was at my place at Satellite. After handing over the baby, I wanted to leave, but they said I should follow them. Although, I’m still waiting upon God, believing that God will still bless me with my own baby, I wanted to adopt a baby, train and have it. To make the baby my own. I haven’t given up on having a child of my own. Yes, I’m not married. Up to this age, a husband hadn’t come and no baby. I said okay, let me adopt a child and train it. Maybe husband and baby will come later. I didn’t know the procedure of adoption. That was why I called Pastor Sammy. I’m a trader. I sell wrappers. This mistake will not come again.

I will follow the right way” Narrating his role in the baby sale drama, Pastor Sammy (Samuel Osavitu) 41 an assistant pastor in Holy Fire Evangelical Ministry also denied the allegations as he stated that he was only helping a needy woman to have a child. He said “ Police are accusing me of stealing a baby. I was trying to help the barren woman. I also believed that along the line, God used me to save the life of that baby. The orphanage guy is Mr. Sunkanmi. I have known for almost nine years now. He’s a good man. He’s manager at the orphanage. I used to go to the orphanage to preach there. She was with a man, but the man left her because of the child issue. She told me her problem. I told her to have faith in God. About a year ago, she called and told me she had stopped mensuration. She went to went hospitals, but no solution.

She said she would want to adopt. I told her that I have a friend who works in an orphanage, I promised to introduce them. Alhaji Sunkanmi said there was no child on ground yet, that he would alert if there was. He said other people were even waiting on a queue. I didn’t want anything to stain the name of the God I’m serving. I don’t want a situation where people would start saying 419 pastor. When this baby came, he said I should call the woman. I did and they discussed. When the woman called, I was in the church. I handed the woman over to Alhaji. They did the transaction. I wasn’t there. She didn’t tell her initially that Alhaji asked her to bring money. She told me after the transaction. I asked if there was any document or written notes, she said no. I said I would go to Alhaji, to ask for the documents, I will call her to come and sign. We were still on it when police came” . On his own part, Alhaji Sunkanmi Adamu the manager of , Love Orphanage blamed the devil for his alleged involvement in the crime.

He said “ This is first time I would partake in this sort of transaction. I told Nathaniel to take the child to his parents, to take care of the baby. He came to our orphanage several times. He said he hadn’t any parents here to care for the kid. He said his family was in Liberia. He said someone used to care for the baby, but the person has now stopped.

He said he couldn’t be taking the baby to work. The idea is to give the woman the baby, but not forever. She may be caring for the baby and God will bless her with her own baby. She said for us to know that she was serious, she would come with money. I didn’t demand for any money. The father didn’t ask for money. I didn’t even know that he used to see the mother of the baby.

I was embarrassed on the day I was arrested. But I thank God that we saved the life of the baby. We never thought the baby would survive. If the baby was going to be given to the woman for life, I would have suggested the woman go to Alausa. She was just to take the baby for a little while. But Daniel wasn’t straight forward with me. He always told me that his wife was in Imo State. I didn’t know that he used to speak with his wife. When I see a young man, holding baby every morning, I feel sorry for him”

Lalasticlacla, mynd44

http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/man-sells-baby-to-fund-smoking-habit/
Re: Man Sells Baby To Fund Smoking Habit-national Mirror by enoqueen: 11:45am On Mar 05, 2016
This story sweet wella.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Hides 4 Year Old Child In Bag On An Air France Flight / Man Goes To Life Imprisonment For Wife's Murder Crime. / Ronke Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence – Autopsy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.