Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nig Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yorubas (VIDEO) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nig Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yorubas (VIDEO) (3809 Views)

Ministry Of Finance Workers Protest, Demand Adeosun’s Removal / BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo / Shiites Protest, Demand Release Of El-zakzaky In Kaduna (PICTURE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nig Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yorubas (VIDEO) by AmadiAba: 10:03am On Mar 05, 2016
BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, demand Nig Breakup as Hausas Attack more yorubas in Lag (VIDEO)

Following repeated attacks on Yoruba communities in Lagos by Hausa-Fulani Mob, Yoruba youths have demanded for the immediate dissolution of Nigeria and the creation of Oduduwa Republic.

Source: http://www.igberetvnews.com/746

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=KUQeK5qfKGw&app=desktop

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nig Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yorubas (VIDEO) by diana158(m): 10:04am On Mar 05, 2016
i doubt dis gist
Re: Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nig Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yorubas (VIDEO) by KissCODE(m): 10:07am On Mar 05, 2016
No way! Yoruba youths can never ask for Nigeria to break up.
They are enjoying Nigeria. Once you give them LAGOS colony they will be satisfied.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nig Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yorubas (VIDEO) by engrflames: 10:14am On Mar 05, 2016
Dumb news, dull OP
Re: Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nig Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yorubas (VIDEO) by Rudboy360(m): 10:16am On Mar 05, 2016
Coming from ipad Op undecided continue
Re: Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nig Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yorubas (VIDEO) by AmadiAba: 10:17am On Mar 05, 2016
Did you watch the video?
Rudboy360:

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nig Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yorubas (VIDEO) by Luckylife(m): 10:17am On Mar 05, 2016
Are thry tired of slaves master relationship? What igbos saw 1960s they are seeing

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nig Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yorubas (VIDEO) by AmadiAba: 10:18am On Mar 05, 2016
engrflames:
Dumb news, dull OP
Did you watch the video?
Re: Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nig Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yorubas (VIDEO) by Luckylife(m): 10:18am On Mar 05, 2016
Are they tired of slaves master relationship? What igbos saw 1960s they are seeing it now. It to later to cry when the head is cut off.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nig Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yorubas (VIDEO) by AmadiAba: 10:19am On Mar 05, 2016
diana158:
i doubt dis gist
Did you watch the video?
Re: Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nig Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yorubas (VIDEO) by Amazondepth(m): 10:19am On Mar 05, 2016
This is serious.Video seems authentic. The Govt at all levels should rise up to its responsibility of securing lives and properties of its people. Education is the way out of all these.too many poor illiterate people. The leaders of Hausa-Fulani community in the affected areas should produce these miscreants perpetuating these acts and seek immediate redress from the host communities.How can u prosecute a war in another man's home without endangering all ur people?now the innocent ones could become victims of reprisal attacks
Re: Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nig Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yorubas (VIDEO) by Rudboy360(m): 10:22am On Mar 05, 2016
AmadiAba:
Did you watch the video?
There's nothing to watch Ogbeni only your Fellow ipad Retards would Rush to watch undecided

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nig Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yorubas (VIDEO) by sasquareT(m): 10:27am On Mar 05, 2016
Rudboy360:
There's nothing to watch Ogbeni only your Fellow ipad Retards would Rush to watch undecided

Try and watch the video mister.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nig Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yorubas (VIDEO) by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 05, 2016
KissCODE:
They are enjoying Nigeria. Once you give them LAGOS colony they will be satisfied.
they should enjoy change

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nig Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yorubas (VIDEO) by Psylas(m): 10:31am On Mar 05, 2016
I read here from one thread that yorruba were winning the fight, they said they kill 3 hausa people and burnt there houses, I later watch the video and see yorruba youth wailing, shouting that hausa people are wicked and they don't want 1 Nigeria again, yorruba people were killed, house burnt, they are the main victims

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nig Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yorubas (VIDEO) by Rudboy360(m): 10:32am On Mar 05, 2016
sasquareT:

No amount of persuasion will make me click Ogbeni even though I stay around Mile12 undecided
Re: Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nig Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yorubas (VIDEO) by Psylas(m): 10:45am On Mar 05, 2016
sasquareT:

leave the coward, they like living in denial

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nig Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yorubas (VIDEO) by Psylas(m): 10:48am On Mar 05, 2016
Rudboy360:
No amount of persuasion will make me click Ogbeni even though I stay around Mile12 undecided
But that doesn't change the truth
Re: Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nig Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yorubas (VIDEO) by okuneddie(m): 10:50am On Mar 05, 2016
why won't we demand that with everything that is happening.....one sided govt. Armed Fulani herdsmen sacked a villages and killed pple and our President had the gut to say that they should investigate...what about armless IPob youths killed in the East, the ones in the north, useless El rufai trying to checkmate Kaduna Xtians and useless security operatives supporting this Hausa and Fulani hoodlums....why should they guide or why should the fools fight with them cops and soldiers.....on whose orders are they doing this....we should really go our separate ways.....Northern and Southern Nigeria just like Korea and Sudan

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nig Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yorubas (VIDEO) by Rudboy360(m): 10:51am On Mar 05, 2016
Psylas:
But that doesn't change the truth
What's the truth? undecided
Re: Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nig Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yorubas (VIDEO) by Psylas(m): 10:57am On Mar 05, 2016
Rudboy360:
What's the truth? undecided
the video,
Re: Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nig Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yorubas (VIDEO) by PhockPhockMan: 10:59am On Mar 05, 2016
Na so e dey start, small small. I thought they said all yoruba love Nigeria pass themselves.

Now I know better.
Re: Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nig Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yorubas (VIDEO) by Agunechemba1(m): 11:00am On Mar 05, 2016
Ndi Yoloba, you are not going anywhere.
You would continue to enjoy your relationship with your slave masters.

Biafrans would leave you behind.

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nig Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yorubas (VIDEO) by KissCODE(m): 11:00am On Mar 05, 2016
asuustrike2009:
they should enjoy change
CHANGE... CHANGE... ... CHANGEEEEEE... ... ...
Re: Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nig Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yorubas (VIDEO) by fecosequence(m): 11:05am On Mar 05, 2016
I tot they should be fighting them..now the see why we are pushing for Biafra,Hausa's are d problem we are having in Nigeria check it all round..I stand corrected anyway
Re: Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nig Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yorubas (VIDEO) by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 05, 2016
Frustrated iPod fools on the loose. These ipodfools cannot but cry more than the bereaved. Fulani herdsmen have been having a field day on their farmlands, raping their mothers and sisters. So many iPod protesters have died, yet they did nothing to defend them. They are just cry babies who only specialize in issuing lame ultimatums and begging western countries to come save their silly ass from being wiped by the Fulanis. There are a lot of videos on iPod massacres in YouTube and their fellow iPod youths crying to ICC and US. Their braggadocio and chest beating beat my imagination. They're just blowing this thing out of proportion. I have seen the so called videos they uploaded showing Yoruba shouting no more one Nigeria. listen carefully and see their thick ibotic accent give them up as frustrated iPod miscreants.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nig Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yorubas (VIDEO) by jidowu84: 11:25am On Mar 05, 2016
AmadiAba:
Did you watch the video?
Maybe no mb to watch, so he took to spilling trash to gain attention
Re: Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nig Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yorubas (VIDEO) by EasternActivist: 11:27am On Mar 05, 2016
Which break up.... They must enjoy one Nigeria with the amaljiris....
Re: Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nig Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yorubas (VIDEO) by PhockPhockMan: 11:31am On Mar 05, 2016
sasquareT:

You go give am mb?
Re: Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nig Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yorubas (VIDEO) by skyman200(m): 11:35am On Mar 05, 2016
Lets us embrace one nigeria even if they are massacring our brothers and sister for the mind of those who loves the hausa/fulani, these people no get human heart at all
Re: Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nig Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yorubas (VIDEO) by PhockPhockMan: 11:36am On Mar 05, 2016
Rudboy360:
No need to watch the video because you've watched it live since you live there.

I pity you people.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nig Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yorubas (VIDEO) by murphyibiam15(m): 11:46am On Mar 05, 2016
diana158:
i doubt dis gist
engrflames:
Dumb news, dull OP
KissCODE:
Rudboy360:
AmadiAba:
Did you watch the video?
Luckylife:
Are thry tired of slaves master relationship? What igbos saw 1960s they are seeing
AmadiAba:
Did you watch the video?
Luckylife:
Are they tired of slaves master relationship? What igbos saw 1960s they are seeing it now. It to later to cry when the head is cut off.
AmadiAba:
Did you watch the video?
AmadiAba:
Did you watch the video?
Amazondepth:
This is serious.Video seems authentic. The Govt at all levels should rise up to its responsibility of securing lives and properties of its people. Education is the way out of all these.too many poor illiterate people. The leaders of Hausa-Fulani community in the affected areas should produce these miscreants perpetuating these acts and seek immediate redress from the host communities.How can u prosecute a war in another man's home without endangering all ur people?now the innocent ones could become victims of reprisal attacks
Rudboy360:
sasquareT:

sasquareT:

AmadiAba:
BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, demand Nig Breakup as Hausas Attack more yorubas in Lag (VIDEO)

Following repeated attacks on Yoruba communities in Lagos by Hausa-Fulani Mob, Yoruba youths have demanded for the immediate dissolution of Nigeria and the creation of Oduduwa Republic.

asuustrike2009:

they should enjoy change
AmadiAba:

sorry for quoting u all....but some people are doubting the story....whether is true or a rumor....infact it had better be a rumour

nobody is leaving this Nigerian enclave........infact igbos will even align with hausas if yorubas threaten to pull away from their master....

yorubas think they are sophisticated but in reality they are merely newspaper propangadists

thats my take

1 Like

(1) (2)

I Saw This Inside The Office Of Commissioner Of Lagos Office. / 10,000 Prostitutes Storm Abuja In Support Of Atiku, To Declare Free Sex / How DCP Abba Kyari Monitored Me For Over 1yr.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.