Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Bank Robbery! Is First Bank New MONTHLY FEE Charge Right? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bank Robbery! Is First Bank New MONTHLY FEE Charge Right? (3090 Views)

Zenith Bank Mastercard Monthly Fee Scam / Set Up Self Hosted Autoresponder Without Monthly Fee For Online Business / First Bank Monthly Fee: See How I Got My Money Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bank Robbery! Is First Bank New MONTHLY FEE Charge Right? by chiefkpokp(m): 9:26am On Mar 06, 2016
Hmmmm! Me I have 3 accounts with first bank. The cost of running them is too much, let me just maintain my only stanbic.its well. Meanwhile the report I made to cbn concerning the N500 sms alert for febuary. Has started yielding fruit, as different officials of firstbank have been calling me up and down that a reversal will be made when they finish investigation,why cbn had also send me message recently that they have given firstbank 2weeks to investigate and reverse.

1 Like

Re: Bank Robbery! Is First Bank New MONTHLY FEE Charge Right? by donkizy: 11:42am On Mar 06, 2016
mine was deducted yesterday too around 4pm. this is very bad. but whats the best way out of this banking system stuff. savings accounts no longer attracts any interest, yet the bank uses the money for their business stuffs. what a pity
Re: Bank Robbery! Is First Bank New MONTHLY FEE Charge Right? by confun: 2:25pm On Mar 06, 2016
I think this should be on FP, I also saw d alert and I was so pissed off, I sent a mail to them and they replied dt its a new policy, so annoying, so it means they'll deduct it monthly. if dey remove from 1 million Nigerians, dts 100 million per month, imagine, I only need to confirm if its a CBN policy, if not, then we have to contact CBN.
Re: Bank Robbery! Is First Bank New MONTHLY FEE Charge Right? by confun: 2:46pm On Mar 06, 2016
tonjeola:
I got the alert around 2am when I was online, I immediately sent them mail, waiting to hear from them before I copy CBN, if it an order from CBN, before I will take the next action. This na stealing from who no get to enrich their pocket
Imagine deduct 100naira from all customers, chai...first bank don hammer!
pls what is d process of reporting this kind of issue to CBN? How can one go about it.
Re: Bank Robbery! Is First Bank New MONTHLY FEE Charge Right? by Alonga: 2:56pm On Mar 06, 2016
My #1332;for maintenance,another #100 and #5for vat all within one day
Re: Bank Robbery! Is First Bank New MONTHLY FEE Charge Right? by mavinc4u(f): 8:00pm On Mar 06, 2016
confun:
I think this should be on FP, I also saw d alert and I was so pissed off, I sent a mail to them and they replied dt its a new policy, so annoying, so it means they'll deduct it monthly. if dey remove from 1 million Nigerians, dts 100 million per month, imagine, I only need to confirm if its a CBN policy, if not, then we have to contact CBN.

new policy from who? Are they the only bank CBN gave the policy? i weep for Nigeria
Re: Bank Robbery! Is First Bank New MONTHLY FEE Charge Right? by websuccess(m): 8:06pm On Apr 02, 2016
First(thief) Bank Plc has not removed any #100 this month April.

Is it possible to ask for refund/reversal of the #100 deducted from my account in the month of March?

How can I go about it?

Thanks.
Re: Bank Robbery! Is First Bank New MONTHLY FEE Charge Right? by juliebest(f): 1:02pm On Jun 05, 2017
There is a new robbery by the banks in collaboration with the CNB - Mastercard monthly fee.

They said its N50 + 5 % vat monthly amounting to almost 700 yearly.

This is in addition to the annual card maintenance fee, getting a new card fee, monthly sms charges plus other hidden and visible charges.

Should we allow them to continue to rob us like this?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Bitcoin Wallet For Newbies / Nigeria Consumer Inflation Falls Slightly To 11.25% In March – Nbs / What Business Can I Do With 1 Million Naira For A Month?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.