Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Safe A Life: Help Abosede Babatunde Janet, A 400level Student Of Lautech Who Nee - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Safe A Life: Help Abosede Babatunde Janet, A 400level Student Of Lautech Who Nee (706 Views)

Domestic Violence:the Untold Story Of Engr. Chinyere Sylvia Akaleme (nee Igbo) / Could Janet Jackson Inspire A Trend Of Older Mommas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Safe A Life: Help Abosede Babatunde Janet, A 400level Student Of Lautech Who Nee by mcfreeman: 10:56am On Mar 05, 2016
NIGERIANS are assuring her she won't die as long as our God liveth, she is BABATUNDE JANET ABOSEDE,a 400l mechanical student of LAUECH,she was diagnosed of kidney failure and need an urgent help to do the transplant immediately, seeing her today in this condition weighed down my heart and I asked my God, why am not rich now to save a friend's condition . Janet needs 7.5million naira to survive in few weeks, nothing is too small to save a promising future........Babatunde Janet Abosede ( gtb 0130303311), she can be reached on 08167422589 or her mum on 08160208098......, we feel what she is feeling .

1 Like

Re: Safe A Life: Help Abosede Babatunde Janet, A 400level Student Of Lautech Who Nee by plentycrown1: 12:07pm On Mar 05, 2016
God will send help to u now

(1) (Reply)

My Elder Brother Used To Me Up Mercilessly Growing Up! / 5 Men Mercilessly Beaten In Owerri, Imo State, For Allegedly Raping An 8-year-ol / Unnecessary Extended Family Interference In Property After Demise Of Their Son,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.