Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

President Buhari's Change - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's Change (335 Views)

Dear Buhari, Change Does Not Begin With Me —E. A Aluzu / Pictorial Description Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Change Achievement So Far / "The Coming Of Buhari's Change Agents" By Garba Shehu (ssa To Buhari) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari's Change by Destinyfavour(m): 11:44am On Mar 05, 2016
I visted a friend of mine at Oyo state and was astonished with the hard time the guy is passing through. October salary was the last salary he got. He works in one of the state hospitals. On further enquiry Oyo state is better than Osun in salary payment. Many states are owing months of unpaid salaries. I wept for my country because salary is the least thing a government should do. I am still looking and searching for the change PMB promised. God help us.

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken The Peace Of Nigeria / Nigeria Creates A Military Human Rights Desk / Rivers Re-run: APC Chieftain Warns Against Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.