Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Mentality Of A Tribe - "The Enemy Of My Enemy Is My Friend" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mentality Of A Tribe - "The Enemy Of My Enemy Is My Friend" (1956 Views)

Emir Sanusi Is An Enemy Of Islam Who Only Rides In A Rolls Royce - Yari's Aide / Guess What Tribe The Zenith Manager Kneeling And Begging Fayose Is From? / We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mentality Of A Tribe - "The Enemy Of My Enemy Is My Friend" by DaFlash: 12:09pm On Mar 05, 2016
*This people seems to be mastubating hard on the current yoruba-hausa ethnic tribal clash in lagos, they seem not to think of the ripple effects this small tenson could bring to all tribes in nigeria when it escalates to a full blown crisis/civil war 2.0. Talk of their sizable population in lagos and SW plus their liveliwood and investments all over nigeria but they are blinded to play tribal hate and choose the "enemy of my enemy is my friend".
*Even when the oba of lagos gave the infamous threats doing 2015 lagos elections, we saw some sizable yorubas who condermed this act they seem to forget this. Plus when soilders are killing them in east in their biafra protests we saw some sizable yorubas who condermed this act. But i have not seen not even one of them that condermed the current ethnic tenson in lagos.
*They think a nigeria civil 2.0 will be limited to one region even after they get their country, they are wrong it will be felt at all corners of the country plus even all of west africa(take sudan, iraq, syria and middle east for example).
*One thing we nigerians seem not to understand is that SW is the heart of this country and all regions of west africa if any thing happens here it will determine the outcome of what will happen else where.
*SW is like a buffer zone and balance between north and south, islam and christianity, all various tribes in the country, if it boils all other regions are gone and roasted.
THIS CURRENT ETHNIC TENSION SHOULD BE CONDERMED AND SWIFTLY STOPPED AT ALL COST BEFORE ITS TOO LATE FOR ALL.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mentality Of A Tribe - "The Enemy Of My Enemy Is My Friend" by Mrbigman1(m): 12:13pm On Mar 05, 2016
Taaaaaaaaa shat ap.

Onuku crying foul wia dia is tolotolo.

Heart of Nigeria ko, knyash of Kenya ni.

Seeking sympathy.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mentality Of A Tribe - "The Enemy Of My Enemy Is My Friend" by Winna01(m): 12:13pm On Mar 05, 2016
he Goat

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mentality Of A Tribe - "The Enemy Of My Enemy Is My Friend" by ogwomba(m): 12:15pm On Mar 05, 2016
are you just coming from the moon?

11 Likes

Re: Mentality Of A Tribe - "The Enemy Of My Enemy Is My Friend" by ckmayoca: 12:17pm On Mar 05, 2016
It's boiling already and no solution could be found. At the rate things will get out of hand in next 20yrs.

1 Like

Re: Mentality Of A Tribe - "The Enemy Of My Enemy Is My Friend" by jamesibor: 12:19pm On Mar 05, 2016
DaFlash:
*This people seems to be mastubating hard on the current yoruba-hausa ethnic tribal clash in lagos, they seem not to think of the ripple effects this small tenson will bring to all tribes in nigeria when it escalates to a full blown crisis/civil war 2.0. Talk of their sizable population in lagos and SW plus their liveliwood and investments all over nigeria but they are blinded to play tribal hate and choose the "enemy of my enemy is my friend".
*Even when the oba of lagos gave the infamous threats doing 2015 lagos elections, we saw some sizable yorubas who condermed this act they seem to forget this. Plus when soilders are killing them in east in their biafra protests we saw some sizable yorubas who condermed this act. But i have not seen not even one of them that condermed the current ethnic tenson in lagos.
*They think a nigeria civil 2.0 will be limited to one region even after they get their country, they are wrong it will be felt at all corners of the country plus even all of west africa(take sudan, iraq, syria and middle east for example).
*One thing we nigerians seem not to understand is that SW is the heart of this country and all regions of west africa if any thing happens here it will determine the outcome of what will happen else where.
*SW is like a buffer zone and balance between north and south, islam and christianity, all various tribes in the country, if it boils all other regions are gone and roasted.
THIS CURRENT ETHNIC TENSION SHOULD BE CONDERMED AND SWIFTLY STOPPED AT ALL COST BEFORE ITS TOO LATE FOR ALL.

Shut up and go defend your kith and kin in Agiliti, Mile 12 and environs. Mouthed coward.

16 Likes

Re: Mentality Of A Tribe - "The Enemy Of My Enemy Is My Friend" by fistonati(m): 12:19pm On Mar 05, 2016
This PP must be a betrayal, as the adage is not applicable to the Hausa's/Fulani's

You should be banned

2 Likes

Re: Mentality Of A Tribe - "The Enemy Of My Enemy Is My Friend" by SUPERPACK: 12:22pm On Mar 05, 2016
j
Re: Mentality Of A Tribe - "The Enemy Of My Enemy Is My Friend" by emekamn(m): 12:24pm On Mar 05, 2016
Op there's no logic in your argument. Your conclusion is baseless. Nevertheless I do strongly agree that we all should condemn the killings.
Re: Mentality Of A Tribe - "The Enemy Of My Enemy Is My Friend" by Observant: 12:29pm On Mar 05, 2016
Tribalist jingoist on nairaland has become the mouth priece of the various ethnic composition of the country ba?

Guy you must take nairalsnd seriously.

1 Like

Re: Mentality Of A Tribe - "The Enemy Of My Enemy Is My Friend" by NewNigeriaMind: 12:34pm On Mar 05, 2016
Op their celebration is not limited to nl alone. Go to twitter, there is no name they have not called Yoruba's and the oba of Lagos.

This all thing in mile 12 is a dream come through to them.

Well let us continue the way it is, I do not blame them though.

I blame the oba of Lagos and the political class.

Love him or hate him, if fashola was still governor we would have seen another round of deportation of Hausa from Lagos. I only wish ambode was that half smart.

4 Likes

Re: Mentality Of A Tribe - "The Enemy Of My Enemy Is My Friend" by VampireeM(f): 12:37pm On Mar 05, 2016
OP and his supporters, cry me a river!!grin If you want to rant go face those hausa mallams and dont drag igbos into the matter..tongue

13 Likes

Re: Mentality Of A Tribe - "The Enemy Of My Enemy Is My Friend" by EmirofLagos(m): 12:38pm On Mar 05, 2016
CONDERMED INDEED !!!

My people were attacked and we fought back..

Because you are our host doesn't give you any

reason to trample on our rights..

We Hausas are very peaceful and loving people..

But dont you ever take that for granted because we can also bite when provoked..

4 Likes

Re: Mentality Of A Tribe - "The Enemy Of My Enemy Is My Friend" by NewNigeriaMind: 12:39pm On Mar 05, 2016
They have claimed Yoruba's are cowards because you and I haven't taken to the streets to start killing any innocent passerby we see.

We are cowards because he believe the police and security forces should be allowed to do their jobs by prosecuting the culprits.

Its really not their fault, I once condemn opc when they got politicised.

The foundation of opc was the idi araba crisis. Since opc did a clean sweep of that area, no Hausa has caused trouble their again.

We are as a people to resort to militias to solve all problems . is this the country will want for ourselves.

Many questions begging answer.

While mile 12 burn ambode went to Ibadan for coronation.

No official statement from him yet .

Our poitiical class are acting like mile 12 did not happen. Which is why sooner than latter, fani kayode will become the Yoruba champion for speaking out when it mattered.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mentality Of A Tribe - "The Enemy Of My Enemy Is My Friend" by NewNigeriaMind: 12:41pm On Mar 05, 2016
EmirofLagos:
CONDERMED INDEED !!!

My people were attacked and we fought back..

Because you are our host doesn't give you any

reason to trample on our rights..

We Hausas are very peaceful and loving people..

But dont you ever take that for granted because we can also bite when provoked..

People please ignore this ipob nitwit

1 Like

Re: Mentality Of A Tribe - "The Enemy Of My Enemy Is My Friend" by vickvan(m): 12:45pm On Mar 05, 2016
Honestly speaking, the hate we have for each other is at the extreme. Na to go our seperate ways be the koko oo.. This is just the Genesis.
Re: Mentality Of A Tribe - "The Enemy Of My Enemy Is My Friend" by NewNigeriaMind: 12:51pm On Mar 05, 2016
On twitter yesterday this Igbo girl in Lagos started talking thrash.

I just pointed out to her her comments are full of hate and I am sure her Yoruba friends can read her tweets.

Next thing she started deleting her tweets.

Yet this is someone that will run to a Yoruba one day for help. All you need to do is read her profile.

People are beginning to hide their hate on social media.

That guy or girl you call friend may actually carry serious hhate for you, check wait, their evil heart is coming out

1 Like

Re: Mentality Of A Tribe - "The Enemy Of My Enemy Is My Friend" by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 05, 2016
It is funny to see you guys preaching peace and the santity of human lives. If only you lot did same when IPOB youths , shiite group were been killed by security force by now IPOB would have been sympathazing with you guys. What goes around comes around. I hope we all learn from this and do good by others going forward.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mentality Of A Tribe - "The Enemy Of My Enemy Is My Friend" by EmirofLagos(m): 12:54pm On Mar 05, 2016
HI
NewNigeriaMind:
Op their celebration is not limited to nl alone. Go to twitter, there is no name they have not called Yoruba's and the oba of Lagos.

Love him or hate him, if fashola was still governor we would have seen another round of deportation of Hausa from Lagos. I only wish ambode was that half smart.

Deport a single hausa/fulani man from lagos and you will see southwest boil.
We are one Nigeria and have equal rights anywhere we find ourselves within the geographical entity called "NIGERIA"

12 Likes

Re: Mentality Of A Tribe - "The Enemy Of My Enemy Is My Friend" by chinchum(m): 12:55pm On Mar 05, 2016
Bad enough, people of SE extraction have being killed in the mile 12 milee.
Re: Mentality Of A Tribe - "The Enemy Of My Enemy Is My Friend" by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 05, 2016
Yorubas rejoicing and mocking the death of unarmed peaceful IPOB protesters by Nigerian Army. Stop being an hypocrite OP...yoruba started all these.

https://www.nairaland.com/2930808/video-shooting-killing-ipob-peaceful

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mentality Of A Tribe - "The Enemy Of My Enemy Is My Friend" by EasternActivist: 1:03pm On Mar 05, 2016
[s]
DaFlash:
*This people seems to be mastubating hard on the current yoruba-hausa ethnic tribal clash in lagos, they seem not to think of the ripple effects this small tenson will bring to all tribes in nigeria when it escalates to a full blown crisis/civil war 2.0. Talk of their sizable population in lagos and SW plus their liveliwood and investments all over nigeria but they are blinded to play tribal hate and choose the "enemy of my enemy is my friend".
[/s]

Lies, no propaganda can cajole any Igbo by ethnicity to your predicament.

You should face your fight instead of cheap blackmail.

Nigeria can never shut down because of Yoruba and Hausa fracas...

It can never happen..

Igbos says so

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mentality Of A Tribe - "The Enemy Of My Enemy Is My Friend" by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 05, 2016
NewNigeriaMind:

Why do you yoruba reason so hypocritically. You relish this one Nigeria so much but quick to call for deportation of your fellow country men.

3 Likes

Re: Mentality Of A Tribe - "The Enemy Of My Enemy Is My Friend" by CyberWolf: 1:30pm On Mar 05, 2016
NewNigeriaMind:
On twitter yesterday this Igbo girl in Lagos started talking thrash.

I just pointed out to her her comments are full of hate and I am sure her Yoruba friends can read her tweets.

Next thing she started deleting her tweets.

Yet this is someone that will run to a Yoruba one day for help. All you need to do is read her profile.

People are beginning to hide their hate on social media.

That guy or girl you call friend may actually carry serious hhate for you, check wait, their evil heart is coming out
Stop yarning dust on NL you hopeless coward. Go to Orile and fight for your people.. Odeme

3 Likes

Re: Mentality Of A Tribe - "The Enemy Of My Enemy Is My Friend" by seunny4lif(m): 1:33pm On Mar 05, 2016
angry
I don't need story angry
By the time Hausa is through with us maybe na Benin rep we go relocate to grin
DaFlash:

2 Likes

Re: Mentality Of A Tribe - "The Enemy Of My Enemy Is My Friend" by igbeke: 1:40pm On Mar 05, 2016
DaFlash:

Sharrap!!!
Instead of you to face the reality that stares you on d face, you are here stylishly pushing blames on the humble and quiet IBO man?
Which way forward, Nigeria?
Hausa dey kee ya pipu, na IBO man fault?
When our people were stup!dly campaigning for those anuofias, why didn't we think about the consequences of our folly then?
If Nigeria will burn because Igbo refuse to toe our path this time, so be it. But get this fact: IBO man is not the problem of the Yoruba.
Mtchw

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mentality Of A Tribe - "The Enemy Of My Enemy Is My Friend" by chiefobdk(m): 2:34pm On Mar 05, 2016
DaFlash:
*This people seems to be mastubating hard on the current yoruba-hausa ethnic tribal clash in lagos, they seem not to think of the ripple effects this small tenson could bring to all tribes in nigeria when it escalates to a full blown crisis/civil war 2.0. Talk of their sizable population in lagos and SW plus their liveliwood and investments all over nigeria but they are blinded to play tribal hate and choose the "enemy of my enemy is my friend".

the yorubas 're now begging for Igbo help.

I repeat the yorubas 're begging for help on home soil.

the yorubas 're losing back to back on home soil.

if they can lose woefully on home soil. then it has been confirmed

lagos is no man's land.

7 Likes

Re: Mentality Of A Tribe - "The Enemy Of My Enemy Is My Friend" by chiefobdk(m): 2:36pm On Mar 05, 2016
DaFlash:

eyaaaaa u 're pained Igbos didn't help.

dude defend Ur home soil.

eyaaaaaaa. I feel Ur pain

Chaiii

painment.

4 Likes

Re: Mentality Of A Tribe - "The Enemy Of My Enemy Is My Friend" by Tinubutoto: 2:43pm On Mar 05, 2016
DaFlash:
pls aside Fayose and FFK name another Yoruba person that condemn the killing of IPOB. The last time I checked u guys berated Fayose and FFK for speaking against the fg in support of the IPOB youths

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mentality Of A Tribe - "The Enemy Of My Enemy Is My Friend" by Tinubutoto: 2:45pm On Mar 05, 2016
guy u go n sit down, u guys except few pdp members defended the IPOB youths when they were killed mercilessly by yo master, Buhari. It serves u guys better, up Arewa people, keep making us proud

1 Like

Re: Mentality Of A Tribe - "The Enemy Of My Enemy Is My Friend" by Obiodunukwe: 2:47pm On Mar 05, 2016
seunny4lif:
angry
I don't need story angry
By the time Hausa is through with us maybe na Benin rep we go relocate to grin

Jeremiah

U are so funny
Re: Mentality Of A Tribe - "The Enemy Of My Enemy Is My Friend" by JahJaa(m): 3:06pm On Mar 05, 2016
Lol they call igbos all sort of names, they call innocent Igbos ipad ipod etc, when they were being killed by the Fulani NA, they all were happy shouting kill them all, now they just had a crisis a little fight with their master and they are shouting foul play, wow wow wow, they are trying to make us believe even igbos are involved cause they live in mile12 too lol well i have only one word for the Op and his kins y'all are COWARDS.
Quote me and die

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Revealed! Buhari Illegally Kept Shu’ara As Perm Sec To Spy On Kachikwu / Special Dedication To Apc Govt. "Change Is Here" / Happenin Now In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.