Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,176 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Mentality Of A Tribe - "The Enemy Of My Enemy Is My Friend" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mentality Of A Tribe - "The Enemy Of My Enemy Is My Friend" (1962 Views)

Emir Sanusi Is An Enemy Of Islam Who Only Rides In A Rolls Royce - Yari's Aide / Guess What Tribe The Zenith Manager Kneeling And Begging Fayose Is From? / We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Mentality Of A Tribe - "The Enemy Of My Enemy Is My Friend" by NewNigeriaMind: 4:17pm On Mar 05, 2016
EmirofLagos:
HI

Deport a single hausa/fulani man from lagos and you will see southwest boil.
We are one Nigeria and have equal rights anywhere we find ourselves within the geographical entity called "NIGERIA"

What is wrong with this ipob boy......please don't copy my cmmments
Re: Mentality Of A Tribe - "The Enemy Of My Enemy Is My Friend" by chiefobdk(m): 5:39pm On Mar 05, 2016
eyaaaaaaa.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fashola's Flawed Idea Of Governance. / Justice Okon Abang Under Security Surveillance, May Be Arrested Next Week / Why Are My Igbo Brothers And Sisters Shamelessly Defending Corruption?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.