Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,588 members, 7,847,478 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:20 PM

Igbo Girl, Ifeoma, Abducted In Zaria: "I Want My Daughter Back" - Father - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Igbo Girl, Ifeoma, Abducted In Zaria: "I Want My Daughter Back" - Father (37683 Views)

Cameroonian Woman Who Was Abducted In Nigeria 28-years Ago Reunites With Father / Army Colonel Abducted In Kaduna / Pictures Of Christian Teenage Girls that were Abducted In The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Girl, Ifeoma, Abducted In Zaria: "I Want My Daughter Back" - Father by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 05, 2016
Re: Igbo Girl, Ifeoma, Abducted In Zaria: "I Want My Daughter Back" - Father by RALPHOW(m): 6:35pm On Mar 05, 2016
Why these nonsesnse, these Hausa can not try all THESE rubish during OBASANJO REGIME.
Re: Igbo Girl, Ifeoma, Abducted In Zaria: "I Want My Daughter Back" - Father by Keegan: 6:37pm On Mar 05, 2016
When we tell you to train your child(ren) you'll be running after money as if money is everything and yet money - you no get; respect - you no get; honour - you no get now even peace of mind - you lack. To omo re kole ba fun o nisinmi, owo ko ni gbogbo nkan!
Re: Igbo Girl, Ifeoma, Abducted In Zaria: "I Want My Daughter Back" - Father by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 05, 2016
naijaking1:

Never ends well whenever a Christian is forced to appear in a sharia court

Yes o.

The alleged judges in the case were purely hausa clerics who know nothing next to legal law but Islamic laws. They can't speak English, they don't hear or understand English. In such they are just ignoramuses.
How would a young girl deny ever knowing her mother if not under the influence of hypnosis.
The said girl was in the habit of hanging out with them. She was the materialistic type so she was easier lured. Even before the said conversion, her Christian friends have been attacked with charms and cutlasses but they escaped unhurt because they also have metaphysical powers backing them up.

Her dad was almost killed during the election. It was a mere cover up but we all know it was on the account of his daughter. The said guy who attacked him was the son of his so called best friend but thanks to his landlord that came to his rescue. He actually stood up in the way of his attacker to kill him before killing the so called infidel.

There is a proverb in hausa that go thus,
"your over familiarity with a domestic pet,would not stop you from killing it ".
So in application, your friendship with a hausa man will not stop him from harming you.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Girl, Ifeoma, Abducted In Zaria: "I Want My Daughter Back" - Father by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 05, 2016
A grenade should be tied to your head for typing such.
papiforreal:
Ifeoma is now 18. Allow her to choose what she wants now.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Girl, Ifeoma, Abducted In Zaria: "I Want My Daughter Back" - Father by Missmossy(f): 6:57pm On Mar 05, 2016
I weep for what this country has become. There was a country embarassed
Re: Igbo Girl, Ifeoma, Abducted In Zaria: "I Want My Daughter Back" - Father by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 05, 2016
Dollyak:
Why would any sane person do business in the north? Do they have anything? Never been there and from the ariel view it looks like a desert.

interestingly some parts of the North like Plateau state have wonderful sceneries.

I guess the major problem Nigeria has are the Hausa/Fulani Moslems.
Re: Igbo Girl, Ifeoma, Abducted In Zaria: "I Want My Daughter Back" - Father by free13: 7:04pm On Mar 05, 2016
These Hausa Muslims again.
Are adult Muslim women now extinct?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Girl, Ifeoma, Abducted In Zaria: "I Want My Daughter Back" - Father by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 05, 2016
Daninya11:

Yes o.

The alleged judges in the case were purely hausa clerics who know nothing next to legal law but Islamic laws. They can't speak English, they don't hear or understand English. In such they are just ignoramuses.
How would a young girl deny ever knowing her mother if not under the influence of hypnosis.
The said girl was in the habit of hanging out with them. She was the materialistic type so she was easier lured. Even before the said conversion, her Christian friends have been attacked with charms and cutlasses but they escaped unhurt because they also have metaphysical powers backing them up.

Her dad was almost killed during the election. It was a mere cover up but we all know it was on the account of his daughter. The said guy who attacked him was the son of his so called best friend but thanks to his landlord that came to his rescue. He actually stood up in the way of his attacker to kill him before killing the so called infidel.

There is a proverb in hausa that go thus,
"your over familiarity with a domestic pet,would not stop you from killing it ".
So in application, your friendship with a hausa man will not stop him from harming you.

the proverb you mentioned reminds me of what happened while serving in a village in Plateau state. I came back from Sunday service one lovely Sunday morning only to behold my neighbour and his kids slaughtering their beloved pet dog that follows them everywhere.

I was horrified. they offered me some portion of the meat after cooking but I declined. couldn't believe it.
Re: Igbo Girl, Ifeoma, Abducted In Zaria: "I Want My Daughter Back" - Father by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 05, 2016
Ioannes:

the proverb you mentioned reminds me of what happened while serving in a village in Plateau state. I came back from Sunday service one lovely Sunday morning only to behold my neighbour and his kids slaughtering their beloved pet dog that follows them everywhere.

I was horrified. they offered me some portion of the meat after cooking but I declined. couldn't believe it.

Lolxxx
Re: Igbo Girl, Ifeoma, Abducted In Zaria: "I Want My Daughter Back" - Father by discusant: 7:30pm On Mar 05, 2016
Daninya11:
@ lalasticlala please push this thread to front page..

The parents hail from Ezza North LG in Ebonyi state. The case has been tried by the sharia court all this while and the family have spent over 500k and running.

This injustices has to stop as there are other cases that hasn't seen the light of day.

Effect of adoption of Sharia criminal laws since 1999 is gradually dawning upon Nigerians.

It appears that Nigerians from the south are ust waking up to the realities of northern Nigeria-s adoption of sharia criminal codes.

If north didn't adopt sharia criminal laws, abductions of little girls for marriage and their conversion to Islsm could not have been here. Even Boko Haram couldn't be with Nigeria.

Solution is let northern politicians publicly renounce use of Sharia criminal codes.
Re: Igbo Girl, Ifeoma, Abducted In Zaria: "I Want My Daughter Back" - Father by gentlezypher: 7:42pm On Mar 05, 2016
what can i say? "One Nigeria"
Re: Igbo Girl, Ifeoma, Abducted In Zaria: "I Want My Daughter Back" - Father by ketori(f): 7:48pm On Mar 05, 2016
TeamSimple:

You have made no point.
che nah because of dat una dey abduct innocent souls....e je lo wa nkan she ke ran aso yin nibi to to ya...
Re: Igbo Girl, Ifeoma, Abducted In Zaria: "I Want My Daughter Back" - Father by mira4u: 7:55pm On Mar 05, 2016
embarassed These uncircumcised people n their quest for punny is beyond comprehension. They kill under the name of boko haram so they can have assess to 99 punnies in (their) heaven.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Girl, Ifeoma, Abducted In Zaria: "I Want My Daughter Back" - Father by XBLadez: 8:08pm On Mar 05, 2016
PiperAlpha:
[s]Where are the Coward IPod thugs that have been calling Yoruba names? What are you doing about this? This is the only one we've heard about. There are many other ibo minors that have been kidnapped by the Abokis. IPod fools, proove your bravery.
These ipodfools cannot but cry more than the bereaved. Fulani herdsmen have been having a field day on their farmlands, raping their mothers and sisters. So many iPod protesters have died, yet they did nothing to defend them. They are just cry babies who only specialize in issuing lame ultimatums and beckoning on western countries to come save their silly ass from being wiped by the Fulanis. There are a lot of videos on iPod massacres on youTube and their fellow iPod thugs crying to ICC and US. Their braggadocio and chest beating beat my imagination. IPodians are just a Bunch of online warriors.[/s]
Why don't you just go check if your uncle Bolaji has been roasted alive by the northerners in Mile 12?
Re: Igbo Girl, Ifeoma, Abducted In Zaria: "I Want My Daughter Back" - Father by kel5000(m): 8:11pm On Mar 05, 2016
papiforreal:

Savage,u are!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Girl, Ifeoma, Abducted In Zaria: "I Want My Daughter Back" - Father by XBLadez: 8:14pm On Mar 05, 2016
oweman:
Ibos slways victims of any act by non ibos but in this case its as the servives of this gsl is in need in a baby factofy is urgently rewuired so she csn produce some babies to be sold as ibos are knosn to do
You have the right to demand refund of your tuition fees from your English teacher. grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Girl, Ifeoma, Abducted In Zaria: "I Want My Daughter Back" - Father by adeoyun(m): 8:41pm On Mar 05, 2016
North hmm
Re: Igbo Girl, Ifeoma, Abducted In Zaria: "I Want My Daughter Back" - Father by glossy6(f): 9:10pm On Mar 05, 2016
Skywalker5:
na wa oo. This abduction issue in Nigeria is getting too much. Sharia court adjourning the case all the time sounds fishy. Married off. when will this people learn about women's rights?

It has been the order of the day in the north. I remember Onyinye, Ijeoma, Ngozi all from Isuikwuato were abducted and married off in Zonkwa in the 80s and their parents went to sharia court and lost. They are grand parents now.

Mischievous Muslims they are.
Re: Igbo Girl, Ifeoma, Abducted In Zaria: "I Want My Daughter Back" - Father by grandfada(m): 9:11pm On Mar 05, 2016
Bellfun:
You are a fool and will die being one. Sinene!

For real?!!... Can you hear yourself?... Or have you benefited from such abductions? What if she's your younger sister?
Re: Igbo Girl, Ifeoma, Abducted In Zaria: "I Want My Daughter Back" - Father by adconline(m): 9:11pm On Mar 05, 2016
sheubaba2013:
No need to read to d end before you will realise is another cheap and pure media propaganda... Ifeoma, now 16, Saturday Sun learnt, might have been converted to Islam,..mere speculation and is a sin. These parents should be held responsible some of them maltreatment led to the reason why d kids leave home. Some parents are very wicked.
**** So north that has over 10m kids without parents NOT going to school now wants to show southern children how to get trained

1 Like

Re: Igbo Girl, Ifeoma, Abducted In Zaria: "I Want My Daughter Back" - Father by Bolasola(m): 9:15pm On Mar 05, 2016
Bet it with me, all those behind this deed will not have rest and their generation and generations unborn will suffer for it. You better repent. And to those who are from this same tribe/ethnic group delighting in this evil act, preach to your fellow men indulging in the act. God's judgement is supreme.
Re: Igbo Girl, Ifeoma, Abducted In Zaria: "I Want My Daughter Back" - Father by ozoemenaca: 9:16pm On Mar 05, 2016
Nawaoo what is really happening
Re: Igbo Girl, Ifeoma, Abducted In Zaria: "I Want My Daughter Back" - Father by glossy6(f): 9:18pm On Mar 05, 2016
Jaftee:
They should just storm the conversion center, their may b more girls their, u maybe surprise to find chibok girls.
no wonder when Kaduna protested against sheria law in the year 2000, they turn it to religious crisis then rename it political crisis. Kaduna is not a sheria state I wonder why it is effective

Even the area courts in the 80s were headed by alkalis, who were Islamic fundamentalists
Re: Igbo Girl, Ifeoma, Abducted In Zaria: "I Want My Daughter Back" - Father by glossy6(f): 9:23pm On Mar 05, 2016
Osu175:
This girl was a student in the school I taught (Total child secondary school samaru zaria) and her family stays opp my house in Bakin dogo samaru zaria.

I believe what cause this is that the parents speaks hausa to them alot at home which makes the girl see herself as one of them and date hausa boys around

Living within the Hausa enclave was another mistake. Our parents spoke Igbo to us when we were growing up even though we as kids preferred to converse in Hausa.
Re: Igbo Girl, Ifeoma, Abducted In Zaria: "I Want My Daughter Back" - Father by hollywater: 9:29pm On Mar 05, 2016
At times i wonder how nigerians fears even when they have no choice again. So if Ese matter has not arise, you would've stand up and fight for the release of your Daughter?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Girl, Ifeoma, Abducted In Zaria: "I Want My Daughter Back" - Father by RuJay: 9:36pm On Mar 05, 2016
papiforreal:
shut up ur mouth, wen she was nt yet 18 wat happened?
Re: Igbo Girl, Ifeoma, Abducted In Zaria: "I Want My Daughter Back" - Father by MrIyke222(m): 9:40pm On Mar 05, 2016
papiforreal:

U must b vry stupid nd out of ur senses if at all u have any.
I gues ure one of dose idiots dat have one non-sense dey call religion in which dey pepertrate all sorts of evil nd atrocities.
A useles nd barberic religion dat has no respct for human right nd value 4 human life.

I curse d day dose golddiggers amalgamated us wit dose beasts all 4 dia selfish intrest.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Girl, Ifeoma, Abducted In Zaria: "I Want My Daughter Back" - Father by Tinyemeka(m): 9:56pm On Mar 05, 2016
PiperAlpha:
Where are the Coward IPod thugs that have been calling Yoruba names? What are you doing about this? This is the only one we've heard about. There are many other ibo minors that have been kidnapped by the Abokis. IPod fools, proove your bravery.
These ipodfools cannot but cry more than the bereaved. Fulani herdsmen have been having a field day on their farmlands, raping their mothers and sisters. So many iPod protesters have died, yet they did nothing to defend them. They are just cry babies who only specialize in issuing lame ultimatums and beckoning on western countries to come save their silly ass from being wiped by the Fulanis. There are a lot of videos on iPod massacres on youTube and their fellow iPod thugs crying to ICC and US. Their braggadocio and chest beating beat my imagination. IPodians are just a Bunch of online warriors.

What's IPod? Never knew Apple had thugs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okada Riders Attack Police Station In Lagos After Death Of Colleague. Photo / King Mavis Amarachi Who Almost Committed Suicide In Lagos Tells Her Story / Man Cuts-off His Cores And Throws To Dogs In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.