Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,004 members, 7,849,059 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:01 PM

Igbo Girl, Ifeoma, Abducted In Zaria: "I Want My Daughter Back" - Father - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Igbo Girl, Ifeoma, Abducted In Zaria: "I Want My Daughter Back" - Father (37688 Views)

Cameroonian Woman Who Was Abducted In Nigeria 28-years Ago Reunites With Father / Army Colonel Abducted In Kaduna / Pictures Of Christian Teenage Girls that were Abducted In The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Girl, Ifeoma, Abducted In Zaria: "I Want My Daughter Back" - Father by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 05, 2016
Awwal1st:
Igbos Na by force, You People should leave North nah.. You people are just spreading any how, Go To Your South East And South South and make your living nah. Na me say make Jonathan lose election ni.. Useless buch of people seeking attention from the World, What about the matter of Baby Factory
shey Na from North. We are more blessed and successful than you People.
oga don't be myopic you people have the highest illiteracy rate in Nigeria even with the preferential treatment. Jonathan only pitied you people to give you people the almalgiri school and your leaders sabotage it. young man your states are unproductive.you can't even generate revenue to develop your parasitic states.i don't blame you I blame lord lugard for the insane almagamation. you people are lucky go and see how Niger are
living there life. yet you have the gut to insult the region that is feeding the north. jamb candidate for 2014 Imo state 142000 and sokoto state 3144 probably that is your own version of success.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Girl, Ifeoma, Abducted In Zaria: "I Want My Daughter Back" - Father by SOPIGO: 4:12pm On Mar 05, 2016
EggovinMma:

I use to believe everybody is entitled to practice his/her religion, but recently, I'm beginning to realise we are no longer safe with Muslims in this country, especially northern Muslims. Things are really getting bad.
They want to infiltrate the South South & South East by power by force because they have finally capture the south west. The across d Niger is given them headache.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Girl, Ifeoma, Abducted In Zaria: "I Want My Daughter Back" - Father by Decryptor(m): 4:13pm On Mar 05, 2016
RooRuudRonSaha:
Northerners fucking igbos since the time of lord lugard. Every big hausa man/muslim has an igbo babe/woman they Bleep steady. Quote me negatively and die by thunder.

I hope you have escaped from your hut in lagos or if you don't reside in lagos, inform your family member living there to do so because the Northerners are using your kinsmen for suya! Hausa dey kill una yet una no fit talk, na where igbos dey una dey chestbeat!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Girl, Ifeoma, Abducted In Zaria: "I Want My Daughter Back" - Father by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 05, 2016
the rumours the IBO's have been peddling of islamisation is becoming real by the day. this country has a date with destiny.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Girl, Ifeoma, Abducted In Zaria: "I Want My Daughter Back" - Father by mentorandfriend(m): 4:16pm On Mar 05, 2016
The Jihad is on, but no one knows. cheesy
Re: Igbo Girl, Ifeoma, Abducted In Zaria: "I Want My Daughter Back" - Father by Osu175(m): 4:19pm On Mar 05, 2016
This girl was a student in the school I taught (Total child secondary school samaru zaria) and her family stays opp my house in Bakin dogo samaru zaria.

I believe what cause this is that the parents speaks hausa to them alot at home which makes the girl see herself as one of them and date hausa boys around

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Girl, Ifeoma, Abducted In Zaria: "I Want My Daughter Back" - Father by oweman: 4:27pm On Mar 05, 2016
Ibos slways victims of any act by non ibos but in this case its as the servives of this gsl is in need in a baby factofy is urgently rewuired so she csn produce some babies to be sold as ibos are knosn to do

1 Like

Re: Igbo Girl, Ifeoma, Abducted In Zaria: "I Want My Daughter Back" - Father by NorttGate: 4:27pm On Mar 05, 2016
Dollyak:
Why would any sane person do business in the north? Do they have anything? Never been there and from the ariel view it looks like a desert.
. No its that owns everything in this world and you wil take the everything with u when u die.
Re: Igbo Girl, Ifeoma, Abducted In Zaria: "I Want My Daughter Back" - Father by kachnov(m): 4:28pm On Mar 05, 2016
What's all this nonsense na
Re: Igbo Girl, Ifeoma, Abducted In Zaria: "I Want My Daughter Back" - Father by otitokoroleti: 4:35pm On Mar 05, 2016
[s]
Awwal1st:
Igbos Na by force, You People should leave North nah.. You people are just spreading any how, Go To Your South East And South South and make your living nah. Na me say make Jonathan lose election ni.. Useless buch of people seeking attention from the World, What about the matter of Baby Factory shey Na from North. We are more blessed and successful than you People.
[/s] READ THE NEWS AGAIN & MAKE THE RIGHT CONTRIBUTION, THANKS
Re: Igbo Girl, Ifeoma, Abducted In Zaria: "I Want My Daughter Back" - Father by sonnie10: 4:38pm On Mar 05, 2016
papiforreal:
Ifeoma is now 18. Allow her to choose what she wants now.
Paedophile
Re: Igbo Girl, Ifeoma, Abducted In Zaria: "I Want My Daughter Back" - Father by Harmvirus(f): 4:39pm On Mar 05, 2016
Hmm.May God protect our children from paedophiles
Re: Igbo Girl, Ifeoma, Abducted In Zaria: "I Want My Daughter Back" - Father by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 05, 2016
sonnie10:
Paedophile

Sharap how can you call an 18 yrs old a minor?
Re: Igbo Girl, Ifeoma, Abducted In Zaria: "I Want My Daughter Back" - Father by IGLE25(m): 4:41pm On Mar 05, 2016
You left ur sense when typing this... Get it back and recommend. ...
Re: Igbo Girl, Ifeoma, Abducted In Zaria: "I Want My Daughter Back" - Father by dahaz(m): 4:43pm On Mar 05, 2016
Dollyak:
Why would any sane person do business in the north? Do they have anything? Never been there and from the ariel view it looks like a desert.
Ask any person who has been to the north how it looks like.North is not the lies people are spreading here.They very hospitable people.I am inviting you to spend a weekend in the north.Air fare, feeding and accomodation taken care off.
Re: Igbo Girl, Ifeoma, Abducted In Zaria: "I Want My Daughter Back" - Father by shaxxjesse: 4:43pm On Mar 05, 2016
Dollyak:
desert? is where you are living better than desert..
Re: Igbo Girl, Ifeoma, Abducted In Zaria: "I Want My Daughter Back" - Father by amacastel: 4:48pm On Mar 05, 2016
So sharia court supersede our constitution against child marriage and summon of marriage yet u said they have not islamise Nigeria why will a sharia court try case between Christan home and Islamic home is clear we are not 1 Nigeria let's disintegrate cos Moslems don't respect our views and cultures esp Northern Moslems

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Girl, Ifeoma, Abducted In Zaria: "I Want My Daughter Back" - Father by Ajekpakororo: 4:50pm On Mar 05, 2016
MAY ALLAH CONTINUE TO PUNISH ALL THE CHILD FUCCCK ES IN THIS COUNTRY!

MAY ALLAH CONTINUE TO SAVE OUR CHILDREN FROM RELIGIOUS EXTREMISTS WHO LOVE THE INNOCENCE OF OUR CHILDREN ONLY IN THEIR BEDS!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Girl, Ifeoma, Abducted In Zaria: "I Want My Daughter Back" - Father by Psylas(m): 4:51pm On Mar 05, 2016
Daninya11:
@ lalasticlala please push this thread to front page..

The parents hail from Ezza North LG in Ebonyi state. The case has been tried by the sharia court all this while and the family have spent over 500k and running.

This injustices has to stop as there are other cases that hasn't seen the light of day.
After they will come and tell us that it is not Islamic
Re: Igbo Girl, Ifeoma, Abducted In Zaria: "I Want My Daughter Back" - Father by Iyanbass: 4:52pm On Mar 05, 2016
Nigerians shall over come
Re: Igbo Girl, Ifeoma, Abducted In Zaria: "I Want My Daughter Back" - Father by amacastel: 4:53pm On Mar 05, 2016
oweman:
Ibos slways victims of any act by non ibos but in this case its as the servives of this gsl is in need in a baby factofy is urgently rewuired so she csn produce some babies to be sold as ibos are knosn to do all over naija .
**** which part of the world marry off an under age girl her stole from the parents without proper marriage rite being preform and consent of both familk gotten.only Nigerian Northern Moslems disgracing their religion since bc.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Girl, Ifeoma, Abducted In Zaria: "I Want My Daughter Back" - Father by Ajekpakororo: 4:53pm On Mar 05, 2016
Na so dem go dey smell up and down like dead body!
Now the VVF disease will no longer be a northern pandemic. You people should leave southerners alone! !!!!! Continue to stick your diccks to your own kinds!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Girl, Ifeoma, Abducted In Zaria: "I Want My Daughter Back" - Father by hopilo: 4:54pm On Mar 05, 2016
I am begining to belive this story about Emir directive towards forceful marriage of Southern christians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Cuts-off His Cores And Throws To Dogs In Anambra / MAN O WAR Handcuffs 16-Year-Old Boy To A Bike In Lagos After Wrong Accusation / Vincent Desmond: Police Accused Me Of Being A Yahoo Boy & Took Me To ATM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.