Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Nigeria Military And Boko Haram In These 8 Months! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Military And Boko Haram In These 8 Months! (622 Views)

Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) / Soldier Carrying Sand After Kiling Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest(pic / Troop Foils Boko Haram Attack On Military And Civilians (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Military And Boko Haram In These 8 Months! by dmighty: 1:19pm On Mar 05, 2016
[b]
These thought Provoking tweets by Cinderella Man are worth reading on Nigeria Military and Boko Haram. Please read through!

In other news Shekau has been pretty silent for a minute now.

There is always a lesson to learn. Esp from this BH menace. The Army should set up a special Response div of 10000 men ready to deploy anytime.

Deny or accept it. The Commander in Chief has made significant gains as regards the fight on BH. The same Fight that was largely politicized.
Men and women of the Army cried that they were sent to war without weapons we called them cowards. Shebi we are seeing new info everyday.

God is my witness and @Mistahsix4 as well. Our class mate fought in Baga. He lost almost 200 men to BH.

Have you seen a body of anyone shot with an Anti Aircraft Gun You'd probably not eat or sleep for days. I hope the Army heals from this.

Same Alex Badeh said all an infantry soldier needed was a rifle. Meanwhile 3.7billion naira vanished under his watch.

I gave up when I saw a documentary and a soldier mapping terrain was using 20 leaves exercise book to draw maps in 2015.

As globalized as the world is. Nigeria was giving excuses about not being able to buy arms.

What kills me are the men and women that died for nothing. Fighting a war they were doomed to lose from the onset

Boko haram took towns in Nigeria. Hoisted flags and made propaganda videos. My peers said it was the opposition sponsoring them

Over the past 3weeks we have seen news of how the army is decimating boko haram and freeing hostages. We act numb because it's good news.

The real story of the war on Boko Haram would be told one day.

I'd speak to my classmate in the North East from time to time. And on days or weeks I don't hear from him I just assume he passed on

This same army fought in Liberia. As a stdt of NNSSABK we saw Ratings hustle to go to Liberia. Come back &buy Reg Benz. Same Army couldn’t fight BH.

We hired mercenaries from South Africa to fight. And said they were teaching our Army to use these weapons. How sophisticated can they be?

I know how disciplined the Military is. Men turned and fired at their commanding officer and you think that is normal

I am not loyal to APC or PDP. I carry a NIGERIAN PASSPORT.

The true enemies of Nigeria are the ones that would look for an avenue to add an ethnic sentiment to skirmishes around Nigeria

I learnt how to accommodate other tribes from my folks. As a kid I went to sokoto with my folks to attend the wedding of our security guard.

Northerners are Behind BH abi. Then why the Bleep do they keep overrunning Northern towns and killing Northerners

An Airforce officer was captured and beheaded by BH. They claimed he didn't belong to the Airforce

You know why I am mad. Cos I saw my classmates in the Army shipped to the North to die for a country that didn't give a shit abt them.

The true story of the complicity of the war on BH will be told one day. I pray we are all alive to hear

All of a sudden the same party people who accused the opposition of funding BH are saying their new party chairman has in rods to BH.

Military installations were overrun. BH prisoners were freed in this Nigeria

To the people in the North East. We will never know ur pain. I pray y'all heal fast and rebuild what the animals didn't totally destroy

With the shared borders with Chad did Boko haram ever take any territory in Chad. Small Chad ladies and gentlemen

Last yr d Borno Airport was reopened we acted mum. All major Highways connecting Borno dt were closed for 3yrs were opened. Stil we were mum

We heard commanders from Chad say when they liberated towns. Nigerian commanders won't pick calls to come occupy them.

3 million IDPS. With no home to return to yet we sacrifice our sensibilities on the altar of politics and tribalism

The is Govt needs to re structure the Military. We need to remove the bias btwn regular and short service officers.

Do you know what it takes to lose a barrack to boko haram. These bastards took our Tanks and repainted them. Kai

I am not trying to spin any narrative. Good news doesnt know how to hide.Under Buratai we have seen the strides the army has made against BH

Have u pple watched 13 hours? D narrative of No weapons wont hit u until u see dt movie 8 men held off over 200 insurgents cos of fire power

See how swift the army paraded men and tried them for mutiny. So they could push the narrative of cowardice.

Where are the military tribunals They have vanished in the last 8 months. Are there no more cowards in the Army? ?

They spent billions on houses and sent men to sleep on flea infested mattresses in Borno.

The best military formation might not survive an ambush. We had C.Os sending men to die for nothing.

It's like closing down that Lagos Benin Expressway or Lagos Ibadan. All major roads to Borno have bn reopened. But let's be mum

In all of this kudos to Kasim Shettima and how he has managed to keep what is left for Borno above water

This Picture of Buhari in Borno during the campaigns brought me to Tears. This shows a people who refused to be broken

We talk of the civil war. But some how hope that the People of the Northeast should be ignored because after all they are killing themselves.

Best Land Soldiers in Africa. Became rag dolls in Borno.

Same Badeh said men should be tried and killed in the Field. "FIELD COURT MARTIAL"

As a kid. Navy Captain Kayode Olofimoyin was Gov of Ogun State. The armed men that came with him to my school could overrun a small country An armed group without proper shoes were seizing tanks from our Army.

The more I tweet the more emotional I get. I pray for everyone displaced by this senseless war that they start new lives soon

Private Military contractors guard assets. PMCS NEVER LEAD INCURSIONS.

What I couldn't understand was why we couldn't buy arms. Why we needed to fly cash to S.A

We called Buhari brain dead for moving the command centre to the North East. 8 months after the chief of army staff is conducting mop ups

We barely had an Airforce. The only functional part of the Airforce was probably the PAF for obvious reasons

My brother is in the US army. He has a 4 bed room house where he is stationed. Pls stroll to ikeja cantonment and see how these pple live

Same Dasuki went to Chatham House and called these men cowards. But forgot to add he mismanaged funds meant to buy arms

It's a shame if in 2015 we don't know were to source arms.

A court order has been given for Tompolo and he is yet to turn up. But we shout human rights for Dasuki and Co

Buhari isn't the messiah. But someone needed to save us from the craziness of the last 6yrs

A motorbike battalion was formed at least to navigate terrains that are not motorable. We acted like Buratai is just their starching his uniform.

why were these weapons not available for use 8months ago. Are assault rifles airplanes that can't be delivered asap

Opening of Biu-Damboa road, Nganze, Mafa and Ngala roads is a great success by the NA, these roads have been closed for more than 3 yrs!
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Military And Boko Haram In These 8 Months! by acenazt: 1:41pm On Mar 05, 2016
O.p i feel ur pain. Still wondering how somepeople will open their mouths and say Human rights 4 dasuki and co.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Military And Boko Haram In These 8 Months! by Omololu007(m): 1:51pm On Mar 05, 2016
Inside my ghetto,you know Pastor mu tin yoo Awon omo ijo ya ni photo
Re: Nigeria Military And Boko Haram In These 8 Months! by dmighty: 6:33pm On Mar 05, 2016
And d pain is d common man...That common man PMB is fighting for is still online to defend their for oppressors....you think Nigerian youths will learn but never....they even have a tag they call #istandwithCorruption

(1) (Reply)

Is This The Mile 12 Clash Video? / Photo Speaks: Okorocha Delivers Speech At Chatham House / Nigeria To Unveil Discount Card For Students, Corps Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.