Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

I Don’t Want To Die Like This – Woman Shot, Abandoned At Luth By SARS (Pic) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Don’t Want To Die Like This – Woman Shot, Abandoned At Luth By SARS (Pic) (41304 Views)

Lady Loses Friend At LUTH Because There Was No Bed Space And Consultants / Man Abandoned At Cele Busstop In Egbeda Now Admitted At Alimoso Hospital / Nigerian Philanthropist Adepeju Olukokun Pays Off People's Medical Bills At LUTH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Like This – Woman Shot, Abandoned At Luth By SARS (Pic) by kilode100(f): 3:40pm On Mar 05, 2016
FILEBE:

tattoed eyebrows? How dem dey do that one?
Pix nt showing on my phone.

Na tecno you dey use? cheesy
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Like This – Woman Shot, Abandoned At Luth By SARS (Pic) by Wizteaser: 3:41pm On Mar 05, 2016
They spoke in hausa then jumped onto the van and drove away. It speaks for itself. We know where the problem of this great country is. Don't ask me, I don't want to be banned.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Like This – Woman Shot, Abandoned At Luth By SARS (Pic) by FILEBE(m): 3:41pm On Mar 05, 2016
kilode100:

Na tecno you dey use? cheesy
Na nokia o. No let Tecno warlords reason your matter o
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Like This – Woman Shot, Abandoned At Luth By SARS (Pic) by wittyt98(m): 3:54pm On Mar 05, 2016
ThePeacemaker:
undecided
WERRYN THIS ONE POST

hahahahahahaha lwkm!!! ... nairaland and mad comments hehehe chei chineke I no regret say I day this site. grin grin grin
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Like This – Woman Shot, Abandoned At Luth By SARS (Pic) by JewelRegi(f): 4:21pm On Mar 05, 2016
iwezor1:
Apc handwork

Must everything be abt pdp and APC??
We are talking abt life here not party.
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Like This – Woman Shot, Abandoned At Luth By SARS (Pic) by ebukaOtika(m): 4:23pm On Mar 05, 2016
ijustdey:
SARS.... doing what they knows how to do best

*They Know .......Olodo Rabata
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Like This – Woman Shot, Abandoned At Luth By SARS (Pic) by Smooyis(m): 4:24pm On Mar 05, 2016
#teamforStatepolicing. grin
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Like This – Woman Shot, Abandoned At Luth By SARS (Pic) by CARLOSZ: 4:28pm On Mar 05, 2016
ebukaOtika:

*They Know .......Olodo Rabata

Hahahaha grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Like This – Woman Shot, Abandoned At Luth By SARS (Pic) by apholaryn: 4:44pm On Mar 05, 2016
kilode100:
The Mama looks good from the pix na tongue

Her steroid bleaching skin looking reddish and her tattooed eyebrows turning green.... She should be discharged biko tongue
u no get 1 kobo worth of sense, I swear.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Like This – Woman Shot, Abandoned At Luth By SARS (Pic) by banty: 5:02pm On Mar 05, 2016
Peeps please help spread the subject to the appropriate authority to take action #WeAreOne #Nigeria
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Like This – Woman Shot, Abandoned At Luth By SARS (Pic) by yemmy009(f): 5:08pm On Mar 05, 2016
Like seriously ds woman need to be taken away from luth if she doesn't want to die there. Cases like ds they don't attend to d patient well or they push d students Dr to attend to them. Was hit by SARS gun shot last year may 6th because they are chasing okada man was taken to ifako gen Hosp then to Ikeja gen from there they transfer me to luth which I didn't go there but to private hosp . They won't pay for d bills I pray God provide money or send helper to her. God dt see me thru will surely see u thru u shall not die.
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Like This – Woman Shot, Abandoned At Luth By SARS (Pic) by Dantee005(m): 6:04pm On Mar 05, 2016
Kai....SARS people nr be human beings.....only sumone who has fallen into their trap would understand wat i'am saying.....
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Like This – Woman Shot, Abandoned At Luth By SARS (Pic) by englishmart(m): 6:10pm On Mar 05, 2016
VampireeM:
So pathetic. The Nigerian Police force needs serious sanitisation cause most of its staffs are mentally unbalanced. Pls what is IGP Arase doing concerning this matter? As for the policeman that shot her mistakenly and left her @ the hospital, Karma will eventually haunt him down soon
I love your your comment. but it's staff not staffs. The plural of staff is still staff . Thanks

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Like This – Woman Shot, Abandoned At Luth By SARS (Pic) by joinnow: 6:19pm On Mar 05, 2016
money121:
cry cry
To me it seems when all the curse only affect the stomach
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Like This – Woman Shot, Abandoned At Luth By SARS (Pic) by Rejoice5000(f): 6:32pm On Mar 05, 2016
So touching::this type of post the victim's account num or any of her kids supposed to be attached, incase anyone want to be of help to her:
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Like This – Woman Shot, Abandoned At Luth By SARS (Pic) by Jossibest(m): 9:05pm On Mar 05, 2016
Such young an beautifull lady shuld nt b left to die like dat..polce una own don dey too much oo
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Like This – Woman Shot, Abandoned At Luth By SARS (Pic) by Evergreen4(m): 9:32pm On Mar 05, 2016
VampireeM:
So pathetic. The Nigerian Police force needs serious sanitisation cause most of its staffs are mentally unbalanced. Pls what is IGP Arase doing concerning this matter? As for the policeman that shot her mistakenly and left her @ the hospital, Karma will eventually haunt him down soon
sweet heart, there is nothing like "staffs" in english language but "members of staff" . no insult intended, just trying to correct you. cheers
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Like This – Woman Shot, Abandoned At Luth By SARS (Pic) by chacoonder(m): 9:55pm On Mar 05, 2016
megareal:
Really pathetic. Sometimes, I wish I had gone into the Law profession. These are cases I would be glad to handle pro bono.
And then they tell me the police is your friend..
They are our greatest enemy after politicians.
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Like This – Woman Shot, Abandoned At Luth By SARS (Pic) by ministeriallist: 7:25am On Mar 06, 2016
Police is your friends?
You can say that to criminals.
Loot sharing finz.
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Like This – Woman Shot, Abandoned At Luth By SARS (Pic) by jide333(m): 11:50pm On Mar 06, 2016
That stupid falana wont comment on matters like this.. he's only looking to gain ground and become a politician.. no Human right in nigeria almost all of them collect bribe and keep shut.... to hell with the Human rights activist in this country..

Babsons:
Human rights activism is dead in this country. We only have pocket rights and belly rights activists. In a saner cline, human rights activists would have taken up this case by suing the SARS and making sure they pay for the damages

(1) (2) (Reply)

Furore Over Doctor Of Pharmacy Degree In Nigerian Universities. / Baby With 4 Legs, 2 Genitals Born In Katsina (Photo) / Joyce Ijeoma Collapses While Breaking Guinness World Records For Longest Massage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.