Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

This What I Saw In Front Of Futminna (photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This What I Saw In Front Of Futminna (photo) (4984 Views)

Futminna Announces Screening Details For 2017/2018 Admission Exercise / Students Of Futminna Cry Out!!! / BREAKING NEWS!! All Remedial Students Of Futminna Sent Home Indefinitely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This What I Saw In Front Of Futminna (photo) by bhankymyk(m): 1:59pm On Mar 05, 2016
Lol Maybe it was done by gwari painter

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This What I Saw In Front Of Futminna (photo) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 05, 2016
laughing out so loud!

It's Atobilobah

1 Like

Re: This What I Saw In Front Of Futminna (photo) by amtaken(f): 2:06pm On Mar 05, 2016
Lent season? Lol.

1 Like

Re: This What I Saw In Front Of Futminna (photo) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 05, 2016
I am telling you. Lol grin

2 Likes

Re: This What I Saw In Front Of Futminna (photo) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 05, 2016
amtaken:
Lent season? Lol.
More like it. Lol

2 Likes

Re: This What I Saw In Front Of Futminna (photo) by Princetee05(m): 2:15pm On Mar 05, 2016
this must be gk campus
Re: This What I Saw In Front Of Futminna (photo) by ThePeacemaker(m): 2:17pm On Mar 05, 2016
Nobody is above mistake...

E fit be Auto correction cause ahm grin grin grin
na joke oooh

2 Likes

Re: This What I Saw In Front Of Futminna (photo) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 05, 2016
i don't think is a gwari person o, i suspect a painter from BENUE or a professional painter from MALAWI

Abeg ds comment na joke o!

2 Likes

Re: This What I Saw In Front Of Futminna (photo) by muaa(f): 3:57pm On Mar 05, 2016
Chisos!! grin grin
Re: This What I Saw In Front Of Futminna (photo) by acenazt: 3:59pm On Mar 05, 2016
Only Tiv and Igbo men are capable of such tongue twisting! No offdnce meant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This What I Saw In Front Of Futminna (photo) by abumeinben(m): 4:24pm On Mar 05, 2016
acenazt:

grin

Na u talk am o

1 Like

Re: This What I Saw In Front Of Futminna (photo) by Adrenaline123(m): 4:55pm On Mar 05, 2016
grin grin grin grin lol
Re: This What I Saw In Front Of Futminna (photo) by Ugobestdmd(m): 5:49pm On Mar 05, 2016
unpredictedone:
i don't think is a gwari person o, i suspect a painter from BENUE or a professional painter from MALAWI

Lolz
Re: This What I Saw In Front Of Futminna (photo) by bhankymyk(m): 6:45pm On Mar 05, 2016
Princetee05:
this must be gk campus
na gk oooo
Re: This What I Saw In Front Of Futminna (photo) by princeisah26(m): 7:21pm On Mar 05, 2016
it may b one of does bosso boys near new york.
Re: This What I Saw In Front Of Futminna (photo) by princeisah26(m): 7:24pm On Mar 05, 2016
y you dy lie like dis...which front of futminna bosso or gk
Re: This What I Saw In Front Of Futminna (photo) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 05, 2016
While you are there wondering why you are faced with the greatest problem in the world, an anambra man is somewhere trying to pronounce PARALLELOGRAM. grin
Re: This What I Saw In Front Of Futminna (photo) by Kenzico(m): 9:45pm On Mar 05, 2016
acenazt:

angry
Re: This What I Saw In Front Of Futminna (photo) by Nche95(m): 10:15pm On Mar 05, 2016
LastMumu:
While you are there wondering why you are faced with the greatest problem in the world, an anambra man is somewhere trying to pronounce PARALLELOGRAM. grin
will pronouncing it add something to our bank account.. we only care about money
Re: This What I Saw In Front Of Futminna (photo) by bhankymyk(m): 10:18pm On Mar 05, 2016
princeisah26:
y you dy lie like dis...which front of futminna bosso or gk
check gk whr dose okada riders usually stay under a sign board in front of skool
Re: This What I Saw In Front Of Futminna (photo) by kestolove95(m): 11:16pm On Mar 05, 2016
Hahhaaha dix ibo boys ba...naso dem call director dilector
Re: This What I Saw In Front Of Futminna (photo) by IamChuks(m): 12:10am On Mar 06, 2016
I see nothing wrong
Re: This What I Saw In Front Of Futminna (photo) by LouisBERG: 7:23am On Mar 06, 2016
Funny.. I tink the advertiser needs pple from a certain calibre to acknowledge that banner. You know what i mean. Lols
#caLLmeBERG
Re: This What I Saw In Front Of Futminna (photo) by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 06, 2016
After the Lent,comes Easter., lol
Re: This What I Saw In Front Of Futminna (photo) by bencobenz(m): 8:46am On Mar 06, 2016
The person must be from Anambra.... No offense!
Re: This What I Saw In Front Of Futminna (photo) by BUSHHUNTER: 9:05am On Mar 06, 2016
LastMumu:

Re: This What I Saw In Front Of Futminna (photo) by Hilles(m): 9:08am On Mar 06, 2016
the lodge was built for some particular set of students grin those wey go relate well with that type english
Re: This What I Saw In Front Of Futminna (photo) by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 06, 2016
another thread to bash Ndi Igbo. in another news I saw one in Lagos where the advert was written thus *store to lent*.
Re: This What I Saw In Front Of Futminna (photo) by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 06, 2016
duchess25:
another thread to bash Ndi Igbo. in another news I saw one in Lagos where the advert was written thus *store to lent*.
How is the thread meant to bash Igbos when the Op clearly stated he saw the banner at Minna and even opined it must have be done by a Gwari?
Re: This What I Saw In Front Of Futminna (photo) by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 06, 2016
LastMumu:
How is the thread meant to bash Igbos when the Op clearly stated he saw the banner at Minna and even opined it must have be done by a Gwari?

buh why the Igbo and anambra thingy.
Re: This What I Saw In Front Of Futminna (photo) by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 06, 2016
duchess25:

buh why the Igbo and anambra thingy.
Nne no one is targeting Igbos, we are all just having fun here. cheesy
See quotes below.
kymyk:
Lol
Maybe it was done by gwari painter
unpredictabctedone:
prinsah26:
it may b one of does bosso boys near new york.
acezt:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Change Of Institution Really Possible? / Interesting Facts About Pythons You May Not Know / Pictures Of The Drone Made By FUTO Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.