Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Buhari Addresses Biafra Issue In A New Interview - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Addresses Biafra Issue In A New Interview (43568 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa / President Buhari addresses Nigerians, Says he is deeply Grateful (VIDEO) / Buhari Addresses World Leaders At 3rd India-Africa Forum Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Addresses Biafra Issue In A New Interview by JAHseal: 6:23pm On Mar 06, 2016
kilode100:
Nonsense!

Unfortunately, u haven't made any "sense" either.
Re: Buhari Addresses Biafra Issue In A New Interview by refiner(f): 6:26pm On Mar 06, 2016
sadissbala:
u most have a reason for supporting buhari,yes because I know igbo don't just like buhari, anyway u did the right thing.

many reasons my dear!grin
Re: Buhari Addresses Biafra Issue In A New Interview by Africanman123(m): 6:30pm On Mar 06, 2016
No sitting president will tell you that he wants his country to divide,but let it be clear that if everyone is treated with fairness all these shouts about Biafra will come down.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Addresses Biafra Issue In A New Interview by Brandomg: 6:36pm On Mar 06, 2016
Rosebud90:
But why does Buhari always address national issues while on foreign tours or BBC hausa? what happened to NTA and media chats
Because the local media always misquotes him.
Re: Buhari Addresses Biafra Issue In A New Interview by Emmahunk(m): 6:37pm On Mar 06, 2016
Am seriously beginning to think that those that call this man clueless are those that are simply scared of his guts.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Addresses Biafra Issue In A New Interview by cele360: 6:39pm On Mar 06, 2016
but why is buhari talking about war here? Biafrans are so peaceful he should let us go and not planing how he will kill more millions of biafrans, pharrow let my people go, this time around is God that I'll fight for us, d God of d Christians is a great God he will show Buhari great wonders mor than what he did to pharrow and his Egyptians, in Jesus name, unbelievers get ready, the Lord said fear not, for s Egyptians we see today we shall see them no more
Re: Buhari Addresses Biafra Issue In A New Interview by Yorobastard(m): 6:44pm On Mar 06, 2016
scachy:
I've always known that PMB is a big Joker,very hypocritical, controversial and unreliable ,A man that called for d creation of independence of Palestinian state frm Israel is saying that Biafra is joke.
So some people deserves independence y some don't deserve it?
well Biafrans has d right to self determination and that right supercedes one individual no matter how mighty n highly placed such individual is.

Watch what he said on independence of Palestinian.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FA4eB-mOToA

Buhari na person name??....its another name for hypocrite
Re: Buhari Addresses Biafra Issue In A New Interview by Zenas212(m): 6:48pm On Mar 06, 2016
Such a confused president
Re: Buhari Addresses Biafra Issue In A New Interview by azzima(m): 6:51pm On Mar 06, 2016
Rosebud90:
But why does Buhari always address national issues while on foreign tours or BBC hausa? what happened to NTA and media chats
see dis mumu, did you notice that he was asked a question? do you know the difference between ADDRESSING and RESPONDING to a question? ??see the future of Nigeria !

1 Like

Re: Buhari Addresses Biafra Issue In A New Interview by DifferentBoy1(m): 6:58pm On Mar 06, 2016
Buhari!
Buhari!!
Buhari!!!
Amend your ways.....
Re: Buhari Addresses Biafra Issue In A New Interview by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 06, 2016
BlackTechnology:
I hope Yorubas won't shout Odua republic when the price to keep Nigeria One means the repetition of mile 12 all over SW.

Now I know why hausas don't reply these people.

They live in a cocoon of propaganda and concocted lies DT they actually believe. Everyone knows what happened in mile12 & it wasn't instigated by hausas.

The fact actually is DT Yorubas gain A LOT from one Nigeria. They're not going anywhere until they can stand on their feet. Then its buh bye to u lot.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Addresses Biafra Issue In A New Interview by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 06, 2016
uncleade:
Enough of these noises. for how many years shall we wait to see this threat become real,the same threat that Mr Kanu believed in before getting himself into trouble he found himself today. aren't you the same who threatened that should Nigeria detained Kanu for 2 days. naija go catch fire? where is he today and since when? TOOTHLESS LIONS.
Lmao!
Re: Buhari Addresses Biafra Issue In A New Interview by abiolert(m): 7:04pm On Mar 06, 2016
zendy:

A person does not need to know what led or what happened in the war in other to have a sense of self determination and free choice
self determination is a principle of international law and its is best achieved with a non violent means. I think it's a matter of choice Sir .
Re: Buhari Addresses Biafra Issue In A New Interview by azeeza(f): 7:12pm On Mar 06, 2016
;DAyaya
SUPERPACK:
One buhari
One hausa
One igbo
One yoruba
One Dasuki
One Kanu
One Dokpesi
One yam
One Goat
One economy
One Nairaland
One Nigeria
One Everything
United we stand, Divided we fall.
Re: Buhari Addresses Biafra Issue In A New Interview by Taeewo(m): 7:16pm On Mar 06, 2016
Mr Presido
Re: Buhari Addresses Biafra Issue In A New Interview by babestella: 7:18pm On Mar 06, 2016
So he knows there is a place called Biafra, but what is wrong in letting Biafra go? This is a question not yet answered.
All you hear is NO, 'the unity of Nigeria is non negotiable' who are the Nigerians? What makes you a Nigerian?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Addresses Biafra Issue In A New Interview by tickles2luv2016(m): 7:26pm On Mar 06, 2016
IVORY2009:

Are you sure of these? One Nigeria, this marriage is standing in a keg of gun powder, only time will tell...

Hope say u get liiver sha
Re: Buhari Addresses Biafra Issue In A New Interview by IVORY2009(m): 7:30pm On Mar 06, 2016
tickles2luv2016:

Hope say u get liiver sha
Liver ke! You know how many military trainings within n outside I don go!
Re: Buhari Addresses Biafra Issue In A New Interview by Litmus: 7:39pm On Mar 06, 2016
shamecurls:
Buhari confidently spits fire......
Loving my president like Kilode......

Being asked how Buhari is planning to deal with Biafra, the president said: [size=18pt]“ At least two millions Nigerians were killed in the Biafra war. And for somebody to wake up, may be they weren’t born. Looking for Biafra after two millions people were
killed, they are joking with the security and Nigeria won’t tolerate Biafra.”[/size]

[s]Perhaps you should reconsider this thought. This is because, overt or unintentional, drawing attention to the number of Igbo people that lost their lives during the Biafra war, in the way you and others have, implies a threat. And threat is no bases on which to cement any mutual alliance. I cant speak for anyone outside of my personal experience except empirically and you know how empirical evidence is regarded, but no one i know will be loyal or of any use if forced because of threat to comply. Secondly, i don't believe that threat ever stopped anyone from fighting for freedom. Most people when desperate for freedom gamble everything on gaining freedom including life. History is resplendent with the cry, Death of Freedom.

I believe what others on Niraland have stated and this has cut across all ethnic groups, that the people have a right to demand freedom and should not expect the response to be threat of death. It is obvious you're not threatening but instead warning but the two can sometime seem indistinguishable.

Probably the best way to go about things- if you're not already fighting a war - is to challenge secession in terms of national/constitutional laws and in terms of human-rights. For me, the rights of the majority of igbo people are being trampled upon by IPOB. I don't know as fact, but it seems to me as if IPOB are by far in the minority but most vocal.

I am not arguing against war or that it is not inevitable only that secessionists expect war and threatening them with death plays into their hands. Threatening is what people indirectly do when they mention the number of igbo deaths during the last war.

On the other hand, when some Igbos says something like, 'Ah, war, i beg o, not again. Do you people know how we suffered last time and what we lost?' Well, this does not suggest a belief in One Nigeria and the unnecessaryness of war, which i believe is the intention , but rather suggest fear as a motivation for tolerating - not accepting - One Nigeria.

If you meant to threaten them then it is likely you're actually an IPOB utilizing reverse psychology again in order to rile Igbos to cause them to join your sentiments...

Ah-ham, me being anal again, but i just feel the psychology of what we mean is important to get right in this fight for our One great Nigeria that outsiders hate.[/s]

Alright, i see, it was Buhari. In any case, still applies, threat is a mistake...
Re: Buhari Addresses Biafra Issue In A New Interview by zheroes(m): 7:44pm On Mar 06, 2016
Rosebud90:
seek his audience when he is in nigeria. Then you will know whether or not you will get a response. They value him so they asked, why not do same?
Re: Buhari Addresses Biafra Issue In A New Interview by tickles2luv2016(m): 7:44pm On Mar 06, 2016
Kondomatic:
Lmao. This is mockery.

Your people kill them at will because they(Yorubas) will forgive them.

Mumu we already know ur agenda so make u no instigate rubbish u hear.even if we dey cry we dey see.
Re: Buhari Addresses Biafra Issue In A New Interview by Socketbet: 7:46pm On Mar 06, 2016
Empty
Re: Buhari Addresses Biafra Issue In A New Interview by WailingWailer00(m): 8:00pm On Mar 06, 2016
collynz0999:

[b]Enugu women on Tuesday called on the State government to send Fulani herdsmen packing from the State.
The angry women, who stormed the State House of Assembly in their number, said the herdsmen were engaging in serial rape of women.

They carried placards, which read: “Fulani herdsmen are killing our men with AK 47′; ‘All we are saying is, Fulani, leave our farmlands’ ‘They butchered two men at Eke’ ‘Stop robbing us at the high ways’ ‘Stop raping our women.”
Fulani herdsmen raping, killing our people – Enugu women
http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/20/fulani-herdsmen-raping-killing-our-people-enugu-women/

Nsukka- Anxiety and confusion has enveloped Abbi Community in Uzo-Uwani Local Government Area, Enugu State, following the invasion of the area by Fulani herdsmen who unleashed mayhem on the people, killing a brother and sister apart from razing down about seven houses and several motorcycles.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/fulani-herdsmen-invade-enugu-community-kill-two-19-missing/
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/fulani-herdsmen-invade-enugu-community-kill-two-19-missing/[/b]

yellowbars never give up on tribal arguments, nice one
Re: Buhari Addresses Biafra Issue In A New Interview by phemybof(m): 8:17pm On Mar 06, 2016
Bad day and bad news for IPOb
Re: Buhari Addresses Biafra Issue In A New Interview by collynz0999: 8:17pm On Mar 06, 2016
WailingWailer00:

yellowbars never give up on tribal arguments, nice one

Yeebhoe product of baby factory, shame on you.
Re: Buhari Addresses Biafra Issue In A New Interview by makazona(m): 8:21pm On Mar 06, 2016
Does that mean that no part of any country has no right to secede?

Does this mean that Kosovo which is now an independent state carved from Serbia is just a fluke?

Omar al Bashir was the president of Sudan when south Sudan gained independence?

All the break away I mentioned, were against the parent state's constitution yet they all came to pass.

My point is: If one can seek for divorce even when God says "let no man put assunder, then so be it in the case of Biafra. No forced marriage should b allowed in this age.

Peace ✌

1 Like

Re: Buhari Addresses Biafra Issue In A New Interview by kingzizzy: 8:26pm On Mar 06, 2016
Ola14:
To keep Nigeria one...............a task that must be done

When that task has to be at the cost of millions of lives, that's when intelligent people ask why.
Re: Buhari Addresses Biafra Issue In A New Interview by mart2k(m): 8:32pm On Mar 06, 2016
sirade:
With the way things surface in Nigeria politically and economically in this dispensation, the disintegration of Nigeria will be championed by folks from South West extraction.

uar right. Ibos lack common sense

1 Like

Re: Buhari Addresses Biafra Issue In A New Interview by WailingWailer00(m): 8:34pm On Mar 06, 2016
collynz0999:

Yeebhoe product of baby factory, shame on you.

Hahahahah, yellowbar product of dirty, smelly, satanic, barbaric Amala and ewedu eating cowardly parents

lemme stop at this juncture due to ban by mynd22 who happens to be a yellowbar boy
Re: Buhari Addresses Biafra Issue In A New Interview by Pecca: 8:36pm On Mar 06, 2016
Obipat:
Mumu president.
the foola.ni carry mumu because no other qualification they available.
Re: Buhari Addresses Biafra Issue In A New Interview by Masculity(m): 8:39pm On Mar 06, 2016
jumobi1:
With all due respect for PMB, he could have given a more intelligent and valid response.

please help us with one.
Re: Buhari Addresses Biafra Issue In A New Interview by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 06, 2016
babdap:
Bad news for IPOD
Walahi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election / Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor / Boko Haram Captures 5 Towns In Adamawa With Chants Of Alalahu Alkbar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.