Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

I'm Grateful To My Boss - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I'm Grateful To My Boss (670 Views)

Who Says Am Not Capable. It's My Birthday. God I Am Grateful. / My Boss Threats B/c I Am Dating A Lady He Ones Dated / My Boss Is A Sadist And A Choleriic Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Grateful To My Boss by Kaymania(m): 12:22am On Mar 06, 2016
I've been trying to type this since last month but I find it too stressing and difficult, anytime I try to type anything about it, all I type are some incoherent stuffs, and I've not been cool about it. So, I'm just going to type and update it the way it was typed, pardon me for any grammatical, or tense blunder(Ibon sha).
This is dedicated to my able boss, Mr Olaniran Elikanah. He has been very supportive in his own way, I've gained a lot from him, he taught me stuffs I never thought I could know, he embedded/planted in me some real good seeds(take for example, how to handle a professional camera, how to do some manipulations to pictures and the likes) He is really great..
Some days ago, 16th of February to be precise he called me up and asked if I'll be available on the 21st to which I said I would try all my possible best to be available. So,I called him up on Friday when he didn't call to tell me where to meet him and what time, I called and asked him, he just said 'come to my place by 1pm'..
I went to his place to meet series of faces doing a thing or the other, I went in to greet him and stuffs went on. He and his wife did their ten years anniversary tha day, a lot of people were in attendance, (I was asked to take snapshots while another apprentice was asked to video-cover the event)
And when it came to thanksgiving time, boss stood up and thanked God , all those in attendance, went ahead to thank his wife, his children and some other people, he then said "Uhmm, there's a guy among my apprentice whom I like and appreciate here, he is way too smart, he understands the logic of things once taught once and he can also be called "fortune bearer" b'cus it was after he started his apprenticeship tha I got my first car and even moved into my house, he's been a very good boy cus there's not been a day I had a little misunderstanding with his guardian/parents, I appreciate you, son..he goes by the name Kayode, and Ohh come here(I went forward and he handed me a parcel which I later found out to be a pack of jean trouser)..
Re: I'm Grateful To My Boss by Vision4God: 12:53am On Mar 06, 2016
U are indeed a favored son. More grace

1 Like

Re: I'm Grateful To My Boss by Delphi(m): 1:14am On Mar 06, 2016
Bravo @op. Diligence, Discipline and Divine-Assistance are the 3D's which when become complete in an individual lead to success. More power to your elbow and more fortune to your boss!

1 Like

Re: I'm Grateful To My Boss by Kaymania(m): 8:00am On Mar 06, 2016
Vision4God:
U are indeed a favored son. More grace

Ohh, thank you so much sire
Re: I'm Grateful To My Boss by Kaymania(m): 8:00am On Mar 06, 2016
Delphi:
Bravo @op. Diligence, Discipline and Divine-Assistance are the 3D's which when become complete in an individual lead to success. More power to your elbow and more fortune to your boss!
Amen, thank you sire

(1) (Reply)

No "NO" Game, Players' Discretion Advised, Only For Geniuses / Have Thanked God For Your Parents Today / 10 Pratical Ways To Stop Procastination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.