Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,957 members, 7,866,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:12 PM

I Know One Way To Overpower The Economic Melt Down - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Know One Way To Overpower The Economic Melt Down (649 Views)

An interesting story of a one way journey,a life jacket and a river.A must read / Can A Demon Overpower A Christian? / Catholics Make The Best Atheists Because They Know One Basic Truth......... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Know One Way To Overpower The Economic Melt Down by tos4u(m): 2:12pm On Jul 16, 2009
HI NAIRALANDERS,

the only way to to become a master over the economic meltdown of the world is just simply become an intimate friend of Jesus.
I dont mean just giving one's life to jesus alone but become like him in every respect. you will soon know The Almighty God of Economic Meltdown and it cannot affect you again.For more info call 08035271162 or mail me at somethingunique@operamail.com
Re: I Know One Way To Overpower The Economic Melt Down by AKO1(m): 2:25pm On Jul 16, 2009
Holy businessman. . .
Re: I Know One Way To Overpower The Economic Melt Down by Tudor6(f): 6:58pm On Jul 16, 2009
tos4u:

HI NAIRALANDERS,

the only way to to become a master over the economic meltdown of the world is just simply become an intimate friend of Jesus.
I dont mean just giving one's life to jesus alone but become like him in every respect. you will soon know The Almighty God of Economic Meltdown and it cannot affect you again.For more info call 08035271162 or mail me at somethingunique@operamail.com

What the F#@k

(1) (Reply)

My Admonition To The Christians / (a Story To Live By). I Give Thank / History Of Religion In Under 2 Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.