Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,731 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

A Millionaires House Boy Food - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Millionaires House Boy Food (68469 Views)

Woman Turns Husband To House Boy Over N2.5m Gift / Man Catches Wife Sleeping With His House Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Millionaires House Boy Food by tetfundfraudale: 5:33am On Mar 06, 2016
It was a disheartening weekend.A young boy staying with a millionaire but can hardly feed well.Attached was his lunch on Saturday and at night he drank garri.The rich husband a kind hearted man hardly sees it as he is blind with old age.the woman disliked by ppl in villa.
Wicked world wicked people

1 Share

Re: A Millionaires House Boy Food by Nobody: 5:57am On Mar 06, 2016
Even some peoples dog feed better than this.

Someone close to me feeds his dog with milk and other kinds of assorted meals an average struggling person can't afford.

Now the man's status doesn't really matter but it's just inhuman to treat a boy like this.

Whatever happened to compassion and humanity. This boy is supposed to serve you and the least you can do is make him happy. Doesn't even stop at what you feed him with.

I don't see anything bad in taking your domestic helper along with your family on outings and events.

Take them along when you go shopping and get them gifts as well.

Such gestures will go a long way to shape his mindset and also be kind to someone else in future.

A good deed always multiplies in many folds to affect the lives of others you never even expected.

And for being evil, oh well...

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Millionaires House Boy Food by adorablepepple(f): 6:33am On Mar 06, 2016
That will not stop that boy from being great tomorrow, he should stay focused,God will answer his call soon

138 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Millionaires House Boy Food by Itannooluwa(f): 6:35am On Mar 06, 2016
Some pple can b xo heartless

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Millionaires House Boy Food by tetfundfraudale: 6:45am On Mar 06, 2016
Wish d woman can see all ur responses.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Millionaires House Boy Food by eyinjuege: 6:48am On Mar 06, 2016
Is that the kitchen?

If it is, that ain't no rich man's abode.

Such a rich man with that kind of tabletop in his kitchen is probably going to be stingy towards himself, and would always eat garri, and soup without meat/fish.

I sure hope the boy is going to school.

118 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Millionaires House Boy Food by Nobody: 6:49am On Mar 06, 2016
Millionaire u call it?

4 Likes

Re: A Millionaires House Boy Food by Cutehector(m): 6:51am On Mar 06, 2016
eyinjuege:
Is that the kitchen?

If it is, that ain't no rich man's abode.

Such a rich man with that kind of tabletop in his kitchen is probably going to be stingy towards himself, and would always eat garri, and soup without meat/fish.

I sure hope the boy is going to school.
lol where did u lose ur analytic skills? Isn't it obvious the wife won't allow the houseboy eat with dem in d main dining table? He will go and eat it in his dirty room of course

9 Likes

Re: A Millionaires House Boy Food by KingTom(m): 7:17am On Mar 06, 2016
I don't see the big deal here? I mean the boy is feeding better than some hostel students, better than almajiris and better than those who sleep under bridges undecided

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Millionaires House Boy Food by eyinjuege: 7:49am On Mar 06, 2016
Cutehector:
lol where did u lose ur analytic skills? Isn't it obvious the wife won't allow the houseboy eat with dem in d main dining table? He will go and eat it in his dirty room of course

Why should he eat in his room? And who's talking about the dining table?
Most probably he will eat in the kitchen. That table his meal is on looks likes Formica or so usually seen as tabletops in kitchens.
Talking of rooms, if his room is dirty, that's entirely his fault. A room doesn't have to have state of the art facilities before its cleaned and well arranged.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Millionaires House Boy Food by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 06, 2016
KingTom:
I don't see the big deal here? I mean the boy is feeding better than some hostel students, better than almajiris and better than those who sleep under bridges undecided
i wish you could see the inhumanity here, in this scenario, the food is there. Why treate the boy as an animal?

3 Likes

Re: A Millionaires House Boy Food by KingTom(m): 10:48am On Mar 06, 2016
beatsbug:
i wish you could see the inhumanity here, in this scenario, the food is there. Why treate the boy as an animal?
I don't see anybody being treated like an animal sir. We were served worse looking food in worse looking plates in secondary school so what is wrong with a boy eating ogbono soup and garri

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Millionaires House Boy Food by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 06, 2016
KingTom:
I don't see anybody being treated like an animal sir. We were served worse looking food in worse looking plates in secondary school so what is wrong with a boy eating ogbono soup and garri
you seem not to sound serious sir, and you opinion shouldnt be taken seriously as well. some day when a child is left under ur care, i can see how he will be treated in the midst of plenty, if at all you read what was written up there.

5 Likes

Re: A Millionaires House Boy Food by KingTom(m): 1:25pm On Mar 06, 2016
beatsbug:
you seem not to sound serious sir, and you opinion shouldnt be taken seriously as well. some day when a child is left under ur care, i can see how he will be treated in the midst of plenty, if at all you read what was written up there.
sir you have taken the issue personal you said a millionaire am I not right? Is that not food? Is that not a roof like one said above that it will not stop the child from achieving his goal.meanwhile it is you who shouldn't be taken seriously, we see food on a plate and you are complaining suppose the child lives in the slums of makoko or bariga what will you say? Do not allow your emotions becloud your sense of reasoning.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Millionaires House Boy Food by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 06, 2016
KingTom:
sir you have taken the issue personal you said a millionaire am I not right? Is that not food? Is that not a roof like one said above that it will not stop the child from achieving his goal.meanwhile it is you who shouldn't be taken seriously, we see food on a plate and you are complaining suppose the child lives in the slums of makoko or bariga what will you say? Do not allow your emotions becloud your sense of reasoning.
kaii! You sound so disgusting bro. Is it poverty that has eroded your sense of reasoning, that boy should eat such meal even when we know its not what is being served on the dining table and then sip garri to bed, yet when the day breaks, he works his ass out. Bros YOU NO WELL

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Millionaires House Boy Food by tetfundfraudale: 2:14pm On Mar 06, 2016
Wish u can drink garri every nite for supper.To me its not fair.for school is when madam likes.I can't help d boy cos madam warned me.data my guy cropped his face.madam warned against buying him clothes.
His growth stunted cos of nutrition.sometimes wish I have some child right group contacts

1 Like

Re: A Millionaires House Boy Food by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 06, 2016
Man, I thought I was hard, but seeing this boy's picture, his eating conditions, and reading how he's being treated will melt even a heart of stone. How can anyone be so wicked, yet expect their own children to be treated nice by others? The same type of individual who appears nice as pie to the outside world, a pillar of the community. But behind closed doors, deep down, she's plain nasty, mean as a snake.

I wish I could adopt the boy. And by the grace of God, his future will be brighter and more prosperous than that of his wealthy, but extremely miserly, rotten employer.

8 Likes

Re: A Millionaires House Boy Food by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 06, 2016
just look at the poor child, yet some one will come here and spill trash. heart of man is just unbelievable.
Re: A Millionaires House Boy Food by KingTom(m): 4:38pm On Mar 06, 2016
tetfundfraudale:
Wish u can drink garri every nite for supper.To me its not fair.for school is when madam likes.I can't help d boy cos madam warned me.data my guy cropped his face.madam warned against buying him clothes.
His growth stunted cos of nutrition.sometimes wish I have some child right group contacts
you should have posted this at the beginning of the thread well it's pathetic but you are more pathetic, you can't help him because madam warned you not to? My friend if you really mean well for this boy you'd help him regardless of what your madam wants.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Millionaires House Boy Food by cococandy(f): 8:33pm On Mar 06, 2016
People should stop giving out their kids to go work for money.
Re: A Millionaires House Boy Food by OgaSirAde(m): 9:02pm On Mar 06, 2016
This aint nice @ all its pure wickedness of d highest order if indeed d pple the houseboy is working for are millionaires.
Re: A Millionaires House Boy Food by johnson232: 10:57pm On Mar 06, 2016
the child need KpofKpof... simple.
Re: A Millionaires House Boy Food by armyofone(m): 11:17pm On Mar 06, 2016
Op, is there anyway the boy could leave that place ?
How can you, us or anyone help his current condition?
Re: A Millionaires House Boy Food by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 06, 2016
When a woman is the one in charge of a home, thats the result. Women naturally don't give things for free, when they give even as a girlfriend, they'll demand your worship. I lived with a family too due to financial challenges my parents went thru. They riped me off my self esteem. The woman and her 1st daughter were the ones in charge as their dad is on transfer and only comes home 1ce in a while. They just dominated everything negatively and yet claim to see visions in prayers.

I don't advice any parent to put their children with ppl to look after..the humiliation is too much. Women are not kindhearted even to fellow women like themselves let alone to someone else's child especially if the child is more intelligent than theirs. No matter how christianlike a woman is there's evil deep down her core heart

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Millionaires House Boy Food by tpiar: 4:08am On Mar 07, 2016
was the houseboy going through nairaland threads in food section and comparing what he saw there?

as per his clothes, was he unable to wash them?

2 Likes

Re: A Millionaires House Boy Food by zed7: 9:38am On Mar 07, 2016
tpiar:
was the houseboy going through nairaland threads in food section and comparing what he saw there?

as per his clothes, was he unable to wash them?
Why does this retard have access to the internet? People in psycho homes shouldn't have access to the internet.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Millionaires House Boy Food by tpiar: 9:40am On Mar 07, 2016
zed7:

unsurprising dumb post from me, a psycho
Re: A Millionaires House Boy Food by Momcherry(f): 12:54pm On Mar 07, 2016
God please keep me alive for my children and keep my children alive for me. I will never give my child to anyone for a house help no matter the situation. If na garri we get make we soak am together.

Camera even make the food look big. I know the size of that flat plate.
As for those saying women are heartless, it's not all women abeg.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Millionaires House Boy Food by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 07, 2016
zed7:

Why does this retard have access to the internet? People in psycho homes shouldn't have access to the internet.
some people reasonings are just extremely pathetic. God have mercy
Re: A Millionaires House Boy Food by tetfundfraudale: 5:33pm On Mar 07, 2016
Today back from school.no rest cutting grass in front of madams house.two weeks now cutting.As par washing of clothes he washes only on weekends even school clothes DAT are dirty.

Re: A Millionaires House Boy Food by tpiar: 5:35pm On Mar 07, 2016
beatsbug:
My reasonings are just extremely pathetic. God have mercy
Re: A Millionaires House Boy Food by tetfundfraudale: 5:36pm On Mar 07, 2016
I want a strong child right advocate I'll report to in enugu.its better the guy goes hone to his parents.wicked d madam is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Was Your First Year Of Marriage? / Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger / Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.