Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,971 members, 7,821,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Ooni Ogunwusi Wedding Invitation & Details,To Marry Wuraola Obanor Next Saturday - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Ogunwusi Wedding Invitation & Details,To Marry Wuraola Obanor Next Saturday (58228 Views)

Zaynab-Otiti Obanor Wuraola Wins Humanitarian Award At The UN (Photos) / Zaynab-Otiti Obanor: Ooni Of Ife's Ex-Wife Olori Wuraola In New York (Photos) / Open Letter To Wuraola Otiti, Ooni Ogunwusi’s New Queen By Zainab Lawani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wedding Invitation & Details,To Marry Wuraola Obanor Next Saturday by Born2Breed(f): 12:01pm On Mar 06, 2016
For those who are ignorant of the Benin marriage culture.

If d Ooni ask d family to perform the simple ritual of d bride sitting on d Ooni fathers Laps 7times then picking one of her used clothes while single to do the necessary things.

After d ritual if any man dare cross her legs unknowingly not even touching her d Ooni would know. Bt most families dnt do it anymore coz of d white mans religion n d consequences thereafter.

No real Benin woman married in d real traditional way dare commits adultery and comes back to d husband. Its d easiest way to divorce a man if u are tired of d marraige coz d man must know.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wedding Invitation & Details,To Marry Wuraola Obanor Next Saturday by diva90: 12:14pm On Mar 06, 2016
adorablepepple:
undecided, I just pity this oba and ife kingdom as a whole . An oba getting married to a remnant of three men. that's wonderful! She has been married 3 times,always changing her name to suit her new suitors tribe,from benin name to zainab abi aisha she is now bearing the name wuraola.
Someone who was married till December last year.
Na here we go dey. Happy married life

Oh yea? shocked
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wedding Invitation & Details,To Marry Wuraola Obanor Next Saturday by adorablepepple(f): 12:14pm On Mar 06, 2016
Bovis:

You're too much and your post makes so much sense, reason why I love Nairaland grin Am from Ile Ife and have now come to the conclusion that our Oba is either too young/naive or has bad advisers.

Walahi Oba wa yi o soji rara!
I just don't understand him,ko soji rara at all
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wedding Invitation & Details,To Marry Wuraola Obanor Next Saturday by adorablepepple(f): 12:19pm On Mar 06, 2016
opribo:

I thought the Oba was married but hr has a daughter now, anyway maybe he is following the footsteps of his predecessors. Now the woman who was she married to before? Anyway I've come to realise that some women are not ordinary they are very powerful and only those who can see far will understand. It doesn't matter how many times and to whom or how old they must always be married.
He and his first wife have been separated for a while before the coronation. This lady has been married to an ex northern governor. She is full of shit jare.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wedding Invitation & Details,To Marry Wuraola Obanor Next Saturday by nenedima(f): 12:30pm On Mar 06, 2016
Gist us naa,we are patiently waiting grin grin grin
adorablepepple:
undecided, I just pity this oba and ife kingdom as a whole . An oba getting married to a remnant of three men. that's wonderful! She has been married 3 times,always changing her name to suit her new suitors tribe,from benin name to zainab abi aisha she is now bearing the name wuraola.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wedding Invitation & Details,To Marry Wuraola Obanor Next Saturday by opribo(m): 12:40pm On Mar 06, 2016
adorablepepple:

He and his first wife have been separated for a while before the coronation. This lady has been married to an ex northern governor. She is full of shit jare.

They should not desecrate that exalted throne with such.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wedding Invitation & Details,To Marry Wuraola Obanor Next Saturday by Ijebulogic(m): 12:42pm On Mar 06, 2016
The shelling and murdering of English on this thread has no equal. Damn...

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wedding Invitation & Details,To Marry Wuraola Obanor Next Saturday by bigtt76(f): 12:59pm On Mar 06, 2016
Ar tok am before say dis guy Oba go flex like madt grin
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wedding Invitation & Details,To Marry Wuraola Obanor Next Saturday by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 06, 2016
adorablepepple:

For real¿
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wedding Invitation & Details,To Marry Wuraola Obanor Next Saturday by Akious2k2(m): 2:03pm On Mar 06, 2016
adorablepepple:
Just wish dem a blissful marriage... Dat's all
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wedding Invitation & Details,To Marry Wuraola Obanor Next Saturday by Jaonnyster: 2:14pm On Mar 06, 2016
DankemzI:
So this old man was single all this while shocked
And he ascended the throne a bachelor

He was married until after his ascension to the throne.
Meaning that His ex-wife and him divorced after he became king.... I do hope you understand it. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wedding Invitation & Details,To Marry Wuraola Obanor Next Saturday by notoriousbabe: 3:39pm On Mar 06, 2016
adorablepepple:
so na remnant kabiyesi wan chop?O ga o
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wedding Invitation & Details,To Marry Wuraola Obanor Next Saturday by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 06, 2016
WiLdFLame:

no mind dat ksu chick jare! i even dey find her go ksu 2mao to beat her up 4 dat her badmouth!
thunda faya DAT ur rotten left nyash
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wedding Invitation & Details,To Marry Wuraola Obanor Next Saturday by blackprowler: 3:47pm On Mar 06, 2016
MrMcJay:
Copied the below from SDK blog:

Anonymous 22 February 2016 at 15:29

Does this ooni know the past of this girl at all?

Dear ooni of ife is itohan the person you want to use to ruin the ife bloodline? Zainab has been married three times.
Saminu turaki former governor jigawa state. Her second marriage broke up barely 4 months ago to a Lebanese called Eli.

She has been a mistress to most notable men in Nigeria. Itohan SONIA aka Zainab is a woman who likes to be kept. She doesn't do any work. She just looks for a very rich man and glues herself to him. Nduka obaigbena, Abdul Ningi, Aliko were all her men. If 50 notable men come into that oonis palace she would have bedded 70% of them albeit codedly.

What of her scandal with her twin pregnancy with Saminu turaki? It was all over city people and encomiuon. Saminu threw her out with nothing. She opened a clothing store in Maitama and was driving a white Peugeot 206.

Saminu turaki is impotent. She got probably outside and tried to pass the babies as his. Being that he was in power and needed it to cover his shame of childlessness. He accepted. At birth the so called babies died. Saminu kicked her out like a trash can. She had been quitely sending information about their supposed marriage to newspapers etc.
she left with only what she gained materially.

She is not from any bloodline though she claims john obayuwana is her uncle. She is always using john to hide her true backgrowund.

See Zainabs gist is not here oooo. If I start fishing her tea here that oonis throne will shake. We shall certainly see then end of this marriage. 32 married thrice. Been doing runs since 17 when she was doing her diploma at Benin.

At a point she even moved to Dubai and was doing Arabs.

zainab! Zainab!zainab! Your quest for money, fame, and power may be your downfall. You don tough all places come enter royal house Na this one fit finish you finally. Goodluck

www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2016/02/stella-dimoko-korkus-exclusive-ooni-of.html?m=1

Yaaaaay I don die! If all this is true - of one single person - that girl must have very convincing talents and skills known only to those privileged people!
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wedding Invitation & Details,To Marry Wuraola Obanor Next Saturday by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 06, 2016
naughtynaughty:
thunda faya DAT ur rotten left nyash

kikikiki....dem don release u ni? wo am at ayingba right nau, iffa no wound u tomorrow call gud man! u go see
**aiyan gbe weight**
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wedding Invitation & Details,To Marry Wuraola Obanor Next Saturday by blackprowler: 3:57pm On Mar 06, 2016
MrMcJay:
Copied the below from SDK blog:

Anonymous 22 February 2016 at 15:29

Does this ooni know the past of this girl at all?

Dear ooni of ife is itohan the person you want to use to ruin the ife bloodline? Zainab has been married three times.
Saminu turaki former governor jigawa state. Her second marriage broke up barely 4 months ago to a Lebanese called Eli.

She has been a mistress to most notable men in Nigeria. Itohan SONIA aka Zainab is a woman who likes to be kept. She doesn't do any work. She just looks for a very rich man and glues herself to him. Nduka obaigbena, Abdul Ningi, Aliko were all her men. If 50 notable men come into that oonis palace she would have bedded 70% of them albeit codedly.

What of her scandal with her twin pregnancy with Saminu turaki? It was all over city people and encomiuon. Saminu threw her out with nothing. She opened a clothing store in Maitama and was driving a white Peugeot 206.

Saminu turaki is impotent. She got probably outside and tried to pass the babies as his. Being that he was in power and needed it to cover his shame of childlessness. He accepted. At birth the so called babies died. Saminu kicked her out like a trash can. She had been quitely sending information about their supposed marriage to newspapers etc.
she left with only what she gained materially.

She is not from any bloodline though she claims john obayuwana is her uncle. She is always using john to hide her true backgrowund.

See Zainabs gist is not here oooo. If I start fishing her tea here that oonis throne will shake. We shall certainly see then end of this marriage. 32 married thrice. Been doing runs since 17 when she was doing her diploma at Benin.

At a point she even moved to Dubai and was doing Arabs.

zainab! Zainab!zainab! Your quest for money, fame, and power may be your downfall. You don tough all places come enter royal house Na this one fit finish you finally. Goodluck

www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2016/02/stella-dimoko-korkus-exclusive-ooni-of.html?m=1

Yaaaaay I don die! If all this is true - of one single person - that girl must have very convincing talents and skills known only to those privileged men!
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wedding Invitation & Details,To Marry Wuraola Obanor Next Saturday by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 06, 2016
WiLdFLame:

kikikiki....dem don release u ni? wo am at ayingba right nau, iffa no wound u tomorrow call gud man! u go see
**aiyan gbe weight**
lmaoo. ode. u had to google d name of my skul. and wtf is ayangbe weight..u self opelenge
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wedding Invitation & Details,To Marry Wuraola Obanor Next Saturday by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 06, 2016
HateU2:
naughtynaughty told me tongue
oremi showapa. moh miss e gan. yara koh reply mi shogbo. abarika ojo isinmi
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wedding Invitation & Details,To Marry Wuraola Obanor Next Saturday by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 06, 2016
naughtynaughty:
lmaoo. ode. u had to google d name of my skul. and wtf is ayangbe weight..u self opelenge

me Opelenge?? as in opelenge subulawo....kikikiki
see i knw u pass d colour of all my briefs ...u cant escape my beating 2mao se...beg me nau and case go die down!
u dis **orebe kumo**
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wedding Invitation & Details,To Marry Wuraola Obanor Next Saturday by yetseyi(f): 4:10pm On Mar 06, 2016
Wow The world is really a small place. See serious allegations.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wedding Invitation & Details,To Marry Wuraola Obanor Next Saturday by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 06, 2016
naughtynaughty:
oremi showapa. moh miss e gan. yara koh reply mi shogbo. abarika ojo isinmi
wats up oremi. I miss u here oo. Schl palava abi Happy sunday
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wedding Invitation & Details,To Marry Wuraola Obanor Next Saturday by blackprowler: 4:26pm On Mar 06, 2016
willibounce1:

Bros na true u talk. Even u self wey dey claim decent and faithful go chop one plate if you see correct kpekus. Out of 100 Nigerian men, 98 cheat and the remaining 2 % omo e no still sure.

I hate that word "cheat" as it doesn't apply in Nigerian system. Women here want to be property and are available only to those who can afford them. How can you say I cheat when I'm enjoying what my money afforded me? I've run out of money for years now and it is the exact period also that I haven't caught any fish. If you discuss any such thing with especially girls, they'll tell you you're not respecting yourself - you that you know you don't have "anything" (usually a flashy car, good home and money to waste on them). I no complain o, I accept the game. When I get money again, I go to market and point-and-kill the fishes I like, according to how much I can afford to eat!
PS: lastly, who pays price on the other during marriage? Does that apply to the places where the word "cheat" originated? Women in Nigeria WANT to be property but they want to be very expensive property
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wedding Invitation & Details,To Marry Wuraola Obanor Next Saturday by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 06, 2016
WiLdFLame:

me Opelenge?? as in opelenge subulawo....kikikiki
see i knw u pass d colour of all my briefs ...u cant escape my beating 2mao se...beg me nau and case go die down!
u dis **orebe kumo**
mtcheeeww. wakeup and stop sleep talking. odensin
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wedding Invitation & Details,To Marry Wuraola Obanor Next Saturday by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 06, 2016
HateU2:
wats up oremi. I miss u here oo. Schl palava abi Happy sunday
HW evrievri. u gat my back baje..saw ur mentions. yeah skul wahala oooo. dey jxt postponed exam till may self. yaaaaayyyy am free again
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wedding Invitation & Details,To Marry Wuraola Obanor Next Saturday by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 06, 2016
naughtynaughty:
mtcheeeww. wakeup and stop sleep talking. odensin

aaah aaah aaah me odensin??
u just dey make ur beating increase ni no warri
...u dis **mama no network**
whatz ur real pen name on campus make my search 4 u easy 2mao
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wedding Invitation & Details,To Marry Wuraola Obanor Next Saturday by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 06, 2016
WiLdFLame:

aaah aaah aaah me odensin??
u just dey make ur beating increase ni no warri
...u dis **mama no network**
whatz ur real pen name on campus make my search 4 u easy 2mao
lmaoooo... come Dis nyt. Dis nyt or Neva o. wildflame wah feh Ku laleyi
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wedding Invitation & Details,To Marry Wuraola Obanor Next Saturday by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 06, 2016
naughtynaughty:
lmaoooo... come Dis nyt. Dis nyt or Neva o. wildflame wah feh Ku laleyi

kin wa laleyi ko le set me up abi mi ti kulaleyi ni....ma warri, lodge wo lon stay si?
mi n bo pelu awon excos lati wa da hall e ru ni oo
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wedding Invitation & Details,To Marry Wuraola Obanor Next Saturday by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 06, 2016
naughtynaughty:
HW evrievri. u gat my back baje..saw ur mentions. yeah skul wahala oooo. dey jxt postponed exam till may self. yaaaaayyyy am free again
eyaaaaa. Enjoyment galore again cheesy. Lazy geh tongue
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wedding Invitation & Details,To Marry Wuraola Obanor Next Saturday by josite: 5:20pm On Mar 06, 2016
adorablepepple:

i am not a fan of the new king but you should be ashamed of yourself ,a woman saying this trash about another woman.and im sure you wrote this out of jealousy and the king surely knows what it taste like for him to want to marry her.if she has been married to twenty men nko?kini big deal.i can attest the older they are the sweeter the pucci.congrats to the king and his olori.GO AND DIE!
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wedding Invitation & Details,To Marry Wuraola Obanor Next Saturday by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 06, 2016
HateU2:
eyaaaaa. Enjoyment galore again cheesy. Lazy geh tongue
yes boo u can say DAT again
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wedding Invitation & Details,To Marry Wuraola Obanor Next Saturday by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 06, 2016
WiLdFLame:

kin wa laleyi ko le set me up abi mi ti kulaleyi ni....ma warri, lodge wo lon stay si?
mi n bo pelu awon excos lati wa da hall e ru ni oo
wat r u coming to do @Ay? criosly
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wedding Invitation & Details,To Marry Wuraola Obanor Next Saturday by ibisko04: 5:26pm On Mar 06, 2016
DankemzI:
So this old man was single all this while shocked
And he ascended the throne a bachelor

No sir, he is lawfully married before he ascended the throne. As a typical African traditional king, he is entitled to marry again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Groomsmen In Igbo Traditional Attire Will Make Ladies Drool (pictures) / Ooni Of Ife Steps Out With His Father (Photos) / Yoruba Words That Mean The Same In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.