Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Ooni Ogunwusi Wedding Invitation & Details,To Marry Wuraola Obanor Next Saturday - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Ogunwusi Wedding Invitation & Details,To Marry Wuraola Obanor Next Saturday (58229 Views)

Zaynab-Otiti Obanor Wuraola Wins Humanitarian Award At The UN (Photos) / Zaynab-Otiti Obanor: Ooni Of Ife's Ex-Wife Olori Wuraola In New York (Photos) / Open Letter To Wuraola Otiti, Ooni Ogunwusi’s New Queen By Zainab Lawani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wedding Invitation & Details,To Marry Wuraola Obanor Next Saturday by josite: 5:29pm On Mar 06, 2016
MrMcJay:
Copied the below from SDK blog:

Anonymous 22 February 2016 at 15:29

Does this ooni know the past of this girl at all?

Dear ooni of ife is itohan the person you want to use to ruin the ife bloodline? Zainab has been married three times.
Saminu turaki former governor jigawa state. Her second marriage broke up barely 4 months ago to a Lebanese called Eli.

She has been a mistress to most notable men in Nigeria. Itohan SONIA aka Zainab is a woman who likes to be kept. She doesn't do any work. She just looks for a very rich man and glues herself to him. Nduka obaigbena, Abdul Ningi, Aliko were all her men. If 50 notable men come into that oonis palace she would have bedded 70% of them albeit codedly.

What of her scandal with her twin pregnancy with Saminu turaki? It was all over city people and encomiuon. Saminu threw her out with nothing. She opened a clothing store in Maitama and was driving a white Peugeot 206.

Saminu turaki is impotent. She got probably outside and tried to pass the babies as his. Being that he was in power and needed it to cover his shame of childlessness. He accepted. At birth the so called babies died. Saminu kicked her out like a trash can. She had been quitely sending information about their supposed marriage to newspapers etc.
she left with only what she gained materially.

She is not from any bloodline though she claims john obayuwana is her uncle. She is always using john to hide her true backgrowund.

See Zainabs gist is not here oooo. If I start fishing her tea here that oonis throne will shake. We shall certainly see then end of this marriage. 32 married thrice. Been doing runs since 17 when she was doing her diploma at Benin.

At a point she even moved to Dubai and was doing Arabs.

zainab! Zainab!zainab! Your quest for money, fame, and power may be your downfall. You don tough all places come enter royal house Na this one fit finish you finally. Goodluck

www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2016/02/stella-dimoko-korkus-exclusive-ooni-of.html?m=1

It is not where she is coming from that matters,it is where she is going.everyone has a past,so because she was a runs girl means she cant have a future,o ye of little minds.you think the king does not know this before he invites her for the special one night with the king.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wedding Invitation & Details,To Marry Wuraola Obanor Next Saturday by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 06, 2016
naughtynaughty:
wat r u coming to do @Ay? criosly

eh u knw my name?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wedding Invitation & Details,To Marry Wuraola Obanor Next Saturday by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 06, 2016
adorablepepple:
undecided, I just pity this oba and ife kingdom as a whole . An oba getting married to a remnant of three men. that's wonderful! She has been married 3 times,always changing her name to suit her new suitors tribe,from benin name to zainab abi aisha she is now bearing the name wuraola.
Someone who was married till December last year.
Na here we go dey. Happy married life

Don't call another human being a remnant. It says more about you than the other person.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wedding Invitation & Details,To Marry Wuraola Obanor Next Saturday by adorablepepple(f): 6:56pm On Mar 06, 2016
josite:

i am not a fan of the new king but you should be ashamed of yourself ,a woman saying this trash about another woman.and im sure you wrote this out of jealousy and the king surely knows what it taste like for him to want to marry her.if she has been married to twenty men nko?kini big deal.i can attest the older they are the sweeter the pucci.congrats to the king and his olori.GO AND DIE!
pepper body Better take matters of your life Seriously and mind you your business before you Go AND DIE on someone else matter. Anofia
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wedding Invitation & Details,To Marry Wuraola Obanor Next Saturday by adorablepepple(f): 6:58pm On Mar 06, 2016
netizenbuzz:

Don't call another human being a remnant. It says more about you than the other person.
Oh please! You won't teach me how to use words or better still delete my comment and rephrase it. Bye!
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wedding Invitation & Details,To Marry Wuraola Obanor Next Saturday by josite: 7:22pm On Mar 06, 2016
adorablepepple:

Oh please! You won't teach me how to use words or better still delete my comment and rephrase it. Bye!

leave zainab alone ,package yourself,the king of anofia is also looking for a lolo. mebo mebo.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wedding Invitation & Details,To Marry Wuraola Obanor Next Saturday by adorablepepple(f): 7:33pm On Mar 06, 2016
josite:

leave zainab alone ,package yourself,the king of anofia is also looking for a lolo. mebo mebo.
On a final note ,i Can't keep exchanging words with a faceless nitwit. Bye grin cheesy
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wedding Invitation & Details,To Marry Wuraola Obanor Next Saturday by vigasimple(m): 7:42pm On Mar 06, 2016
ideylaff:

1. The woman he had a child with at 18 years old was never married to him and she's not the lady in the house

2. The lady at the coronation by his side is his legally married wife but has no children for him also they have lived separate lives for many years as officially married but singles in real life

3. Yeye oh sorry The Kabiyesi hardly slept in his house in VGC with his wife so we can say it was on the cards he was going to marry another lady soon

4. She put up a show during the coronation to have her own day of glory but really the marriage is over and done with, she was out of the palace after coronation.

It's a pity though, but Yeye (Kabiyesi) and a very few inner caucus know why there was a breakdown in the relationship

The about to be married so called reformed babe look dangerous to me from afar but Kabiyesi is the only one who knows what he's seen sha

I am sure that you are not Yoruba or either hidding under the cover of your computer or you are related to the former wife.

Trying to address the Ooni by his first name and say 'oh, sorry, Kabiyesi' is sarcastic and disrespectful. The throne of Oduduwa and whoever is the present custodian should not be disrespected. Which is exactly what you did.

Why did his previous wife came to the coronation to have her day to put up a show, if the marriage has broken down long time ago.

Whatever is the reason for the breakup of the marriage, is it not best for people who are in the know to counsel the couple and see if the marriage can be salvaged?

Only the Ooni knows why he is marrying this new lady from Benin with apparent 'baggage'
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wedding Invitation & Details,To Marry Wuraola Obanor Next Saturday by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 06, 2016
adorablepepple:

Your arrogance will be your undoing
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wedding Invitation & Details,To Marry Wuraola Obanor Next Saturday by Topestbilly(m): 11:15pm On Mar 06, 2016
naughtynaughty:
HW evrievri. u gat my back baje..saw ur mentions. yeah skul wahala oooo. dey jxt postponed exam till may self. yaaaaayyyy am free again

Welcome back.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wedding Invitation & Details,To Marry Wuraola Obanor Next Saturday by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 06, 2016
Topestbilly:

Welcome back.
aww boo.. howdy? miss Dis naughty geh?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wedding Invitation & Details,To Marry Wuraola Obanor Next Saturday by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 06, 2016
WiLdFLame:
eh u knw my name?
wat do I need ur name for? mumu
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wedding Invitation & Details,To Marry Wuraola Obanor Next Saturday by Topestbilly(m): 11:37pm On Mar 06, 2016
naughtynaughty:
aww boo.. howdy? miss Dis naughty geh?

Mo wa oo, mis u gidi gon ni especially dat Kim shape u replaced with fufu grin
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wedding Invitation & Details,To Marry Wuraola Obanor Next Saturday by Nobody: 12:16am On Mar 07, 2016
Topestbilly:

Mo wa oo, mis u gidi gon ni especially dat Kim shape u replaced with fufu grin
lmaoo hope uve had enof of d sweet meal
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wedding Invitation & Details,To Marry Wuraola Obanor Next Saturday by tpiar: 1:34am On Mar 07, 2016
dominique:

He married when he was very young. Now he's divorced single and ready to remarry.

He married 8 years ago [in 2007] at the age of 32.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wedding Invitation & Details,To Marry Wuraola Obanor Next Saturday by Topestbilly(m): 8:31am On Mar 07, 2016
naughtynaughty:
lmaoo hope uve had enof of d sweet meal

More dan enof sef.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wedding Invitation & Details,To Marry Wuraola Obanor Next Saturday by KingRex1(m): 2:53pm On Mar 07, 2016
HateU2:
eyaaaaa. Enjoyment galore again cheesy. Lazy geh tongue
No mind her.. Me am done, free lyka bird. Hateu2 were d parry at?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wedding Invitation & Details,To Marry Wuraola Obanor Next Saturday by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 07, 2016
KingRex1:
No mind her.. Me am done, free lyka bird. Hat.eu2 were d parry at?
Which parry buddy?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wedding Invitation & Details,To Marry Wuraola Obanor Next Saturday by KingRex1(m): 3:58pm On Mar 07, 2016
HateU2:
Which parry buddy?
Afta exams party! Can nw join u. Naughtynaughty wuld join wen she free
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wedding Invitation & Details,To Marry Wuraola Obanor Next Saturday by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 07, 2016
KingRex1:
Afta exams party! Can nw join u. Naughtynaughty wuld join wen she free
me no write exams nah. Na u guys suppose celebrate 4 me o
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wedding Invitation & Details,To Marry Wuraola Obanor Next Saturday by SenatorJames(m): 4:38pm On Mar 07, 2016
Congratulations to the youngest Ooni to be. Enjoy your new wife.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wedding Invitation & Details,To Marry Wuraola Obanor Next Saturday by KingRex1(m): 4:38pm On Mar 07, 2016
HateU2:
me no write exams nah. Na u guys suppose celebrate 4 me o
Ya u've been free since, partyin all by ursef
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wedding Invitation & Details,To Marry Wuraola Obanor Next Saturday by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 07, 2016
KingRex1:
Ya u've been free since, partyin all by ursef
na u talk am o
How was d paper?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wedding Invitation & Details,To Marry Wuraola Obanor Next Saturday by ideylaff: 5:38pm On Mar 07, 2016
vigasimple:

I am sure that you are not Yoruba or either hidding under the cover of your computer or you are related to the former wife.

Trying to address the Ooni by his first name and say 'oh, sorry, Kabiyesi' is sarcastic and disrespectful. The throne of Oduduwa and whoever is the present custodian should not be disrespected. Which is exactly what you did.

Why did his previous wife came to the coronation to have her day to put up a show, if the marriage has broken down long time ago.

Whatever is the reason for the breakup of the marriage, is it not best for people who are in the know to counsel the couple and see if the marriage can be salvaged?

Only the Ooni knows why he is marrying this new lady from Benin with apparent 'baggage'

Not related to his wife oooo

Kabiyesi is a little cousin to me and it's taken a whole lot if time for me and quite a huge number of people to use the name Yeye instead of Kabiyesi

I did not mean to be disrespectful in anyway shape or form whatsoever
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wedding Invitation & Details,To Marry Wuraola Obanor Next Saturday by gentleheart1(f): 6:40pm On Mar 07, 2016
adorablepepple:
undecided, I just pity this oba and ife kingdom as a whole . An oba getting married to a remnant of three men. that's wonderful! She has been married 3 times,always changing her name to suit her new suitors tribe,from benin name to zainab abi aisha she is now bearing the name wuraola.
Someone who was married till December last year.
Na here we go dey. Happy married life

Why are you pained? She is hundred times better than yoruba women that have multiple husbaands and kids for different men.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wedding Invitation & Details,To Marry Wuraola Obanor Next Saturday by adorablepepple(f): 9:06pm On Mar 07, 2016
gentleheart1:

Why are you pained? She is hundred times better than yoruba women that have multiple husbaands and kids for different men.
And who is talking about tribe here? Biko swerve!
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wedding Invitation & Details,To Marry Wuraola Obanor Next Saturday by gentleheart1(f): 9:53pm On Mar 07, 2016
adorablepepple:
And who is talking about tribe here? Biko swerve!
Lol dont go and die of beart attack o,amebo crying over wetin no concern her.
You should swerve ugly skunk.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wedding Invitation & Details,To Marry Wuraola Obanor Next Saturday by gentleheart1(f): 10:02pm On Mar 07, 2016
adorablepepple:

Sorry gutterbred noone will waste time teaching you manners, a character that stinks is simply irreparable.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wedding Invitation & Details,To Marry Wuraola Obanor Next Saturday by adorablepepple(f): 2:54am On Mar 08, 2016
gentleheart1:

Sorry gutterbred noone will waste time teaching you manners, a character that stinks is simply irreparable.
It's so obvious that you are a gutter bred idiot, do you have manners at all? No you don't. I have watched you whine all day and it seems you are frustrated Cause I don't know if I wrote my comment on your T.D board face that you have decided to start hawking my matter like gala. Please face your already irreparable life n try fix it.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wedding Invitation & Details,To Marry Wuraola Obanor Next Saturday by adorablepepple(f): 3:01am On Mar 08, 2016
gentleheart1:

Lol dont go and die of beart attack o,amebo crying over wetin no concern her.

You should swerve ugly skunk.
Heart attack ke,it is you that will die of heart attack and madness because this trait you are exhibiting is dangerous and it will kill you, become Mike Tyson on top another person's matter. cheesy your stupidity is amazing. Go and delete the comment Na if it's affecting u so much. tongue tongue tongue Abeg swerve handsome skunk .Lmao!!!
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wedding Invitation & Details,To Marry Wuraola Obanor Next Saturday by Nobody: 6:49am On Mar 08, 2016
KingRex1:
Afta exams party! Can nw join u. Naughtyn.aughty wuld join wen she free
hey swirrie
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wedding Invitation & Details,To Marry Wuraola Obanor Next Saturday by KingRex1(m): 6:55am On Mar 08, 2016
naughtynaughty:
hey swirrie
hey dear.. Longtime

Hope u've read jurisprudence nd energy law?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Only The Ooni Of Ife Can Inherit The Late Ooni’s Widows Says Tradition(pictures) / Groomsmen In Igbo Traditional Attire Will Make Ladies Drool (pictures) / Ooni Of Ife Steps Out With His Father (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.