Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Buhari Says There Are Saboteurs In His Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Says There Are Saboteurs In His Government (1373 Views)

"Three Of Buhari's Ministers Were Saboteurs" - Akamukale, APC BOT / BUDGET IMPASSE: Buhari Returns From China, To Deal With Saboteurs / There Are Saboteurs In My Govt — Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Says There Are Saboteurs In His Government by Bengist247(m): 7:14am On Mar 06, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari in the interview granted to Al Jazeera has stated that there are some people in his government, who are not “100% loyal” to his administration.

Buhari defined the controversies surrounding the 2016 budget as unfortunate, saying those responsible for the shame will be punished.

(Apply for cool and interested jobs via the link http://obarinemi.com/Internetjobs/

When answered if he meant there were those sabotaging his administration, the president said: “Certainly!”

The leader of the nation added that those who want to be fair to his administration will appreciate the effort made in reducing the cost of governance.

“I will like people to assess Nigeria, especially this government on where we found ourselves. When we came in, we found out that there were 42 ministries and we found out that the economy could not take 42, so we reduced it to 24. We also removed 21 permanent secretaries,” Buhari stated.

“People who want to be fair to us to sit and reflect, from the president to the ministers to the permanent secretaries were all taken over after eight successive governments of those who are now in the opposition.
Read more:http://www.bengist247.com/2016/03/buhari-says-there-are-saboteurs-in-his.html?m=0

Re: Buhari Says There Are Saboteurs In His Government by hopilo: 7:16am On Mar 06, 2016
Dog chop Dog

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says There Are Saboteurs In His Government by Mrbigman1(m): 7:19am On Mar 06, 2016
Better remove all ur ministers and replace dem with hausa people now oh, so u wnt give further excuses.

Cos 2019, u go pay dearly for all dis shit u dragging us into.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Says There Are Saboteurs In His Government by hollywater: 7:19am On Mar 06, 2016
I know the Judas must be among the saboteurs.
Re: Buhari Says There Are Saboteurs In His Government by omaguibu(m): 7:19am On Mar 06, 2016
You no get talk

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Says There Are Saboteurs In His Government by McCarlito(m): 7:25am On Mar 06, 2016
Buhari's cluelessness is improving as days goes by...
The same ministers that took him 3 months to provide that he just turned around to call saboteurs

I think this man is Demented

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Says There Are Saboteurs In His Government by ThankGodEdeh(m): 7:25am On Mar 06, 2016
GEJ made a similar statement and he was bashed. It is now that I know the real meaning of cluelessness

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Says There Are Saboteurs In His Government by Progress2468(m): 7:28am On Mar 06, 2016
Jonathan once said Boko Haram was in his govt
Re: Buhari Says There Are Saboteurs In His Government by PoliticalThuG(m): 7:31am On Mar 06, 2016
This is what happens when a cattle rearer becomes a president. Mumu dullard always blaming

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Says There Are Saboteurs In His Government by Kondomatic(m): 7:35am On Mar 06, 2016
Mrbigman1:
Better remove all ur ministers and replace dem with hausa people now oh, so u wnt give further excuses.

Cos 2019, u go pay dearly for all dis shit u dragging us into.
lols

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Says There Are Saboteurs In His Government by eleojo23: 7:39am On Mar 06, 2016
Saboteurs among Bubu's assembly of saints?

What goes around...comes around...
grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Says There Are Saboteurs In His Government by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 06, 2016
something is wrong somewhere this man did not care about Nigerians, his people were killing everywhere from Benue to Lagos and no official statement have being made.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Says There Are Saboteurs In His Government by amagunnerfan: 7:44am On Mar 06, 2016
If Saboteurs are in the government, I trust PMB to remove them and deal decisively with them.

I like how he, EFCC and DSS have been working. They do their findings, pick whoever,nairalander ( mostly Igbos) wail then they release the reasons behind their actions and the wailers end up looking like foools.
Re: Buhari Says There Are Saboteurs In His Government by Psylas(m): 7:49am On Mar 06, 2016
It's because you are a saboteur to Nigerian government, when GEJ said boko haram is in his government you people accused him of boko haram

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Says There Are Saboteurs In His Government by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 7:51am On Mar 06, 2016
His the only 1 sabotaging his government...Am tired of this man pointing fingers @ others and ignoring himself

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Says There Are Saboteurs In His Government by alatbaba1(m): 7:52am On Mar 06, 2016
PMB. Take responsibilities for once in your life. U are always looking for who to blame. Did u inherits those saboteurs? It takes you more than Six month to appoints them. U lied to us. Petroleum product is still scares, Dollar is sky rocketing daily, salaries come late, no new weapon for the military, no salary upgrade. I'm waiting for 2019 when we will kick ur sorry ass out and probably jail u. The whole north can die if them choose to but u ain't gonna be here come 2019 if u continue like this. U r winch hunting ur opposition. Tho I neva support Jona govt. But u lied that your are gonna fix Nigeria. Get to work u and make things work. I think it's time we Nigerians try new things. Enough of all these old fools calling them self politicians. They hv noting to offer.

I'm nt a wailer not a Zombie. I jst want a better Nigeria.

#betternigeria

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Says There Are Saboteurs In His Government by Mafia449: 7:54am On Mar 06, 2016
You better remove the remaining 5% from tour govt so we know you are dragging it out with you 95%.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Says There Are Saboteurs In His Government by Bengist247(m): 8:02am On Mar 06, 2016
Our leaders are not helping the government
Re: Buhari Says There Are Saboteurs In His Government by OFFICIAL336: 8:42am On Mar 06, 2016
amagunnerfan:
If Saboteurs are in the government, I trust PMB to remove them and deal decisively with them.

I like how he, EFCC and DSS have been working. They do their findings, pick whoever,nairalander ( mostly Igbos) wail then they release the reasons behind their actions and the wailers end up looking like foools.
For your mind nah u made sense. SMH

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Says There Are Saboteurs In His Government by able20(m): 8:54am On Mar 06, 2016
Sorry bubu when you appoint people based on compensation and ethnicity das wot you get cry no more

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says There Are Saboteurs In His Government by Bengist247(m): 12:11pm On Mar 06, 2016
Lwkm
Re: Buhari Says There Are Saboteurs In His Government by Bengist247(m): 1:41pm On Mar 06, 2016
If he knows them, why can't he fetch them out before they spoil his regime
Re: Buhari Says There Are Saboteurs In His Government by PapaBrowne(m): 8:55pm On Mar 06, 2016
We are supposed to be happy that he cut the number of ministries/ ministers to 24:

-when the electricity situation is the worse in our history.
- when we spend our lives at the fuel stations queuing for fuel at the most expensive price in our history.
- when Egg, bread and pure water have all increased astronomically.
- when inflation is at the highest point in the last 20 years.
- when the exchange rate hit N425 to the dollar.
- when not a single km of road had been surfaced in 10 months of governance.

We are suppose to believe he is cutting cost of governance-
-When he has visited more countries in 9 months than Jonathan visited in 6 years.
- when he has spent on travels(20 billion Naira plus) what could have built 1000 primary health centers at 20 million per unit.
-when Aso Rock now pays rent to an imaginary landlord.
- when 300 million would be spent to connect wires to Buharis Drivers room.
-when more money is allocated for Aso Rock clinic than is allocated for all the Federal Teaching Hospitals combined.

I don't blame the old man. I blame the zombies who voted him into power without asking what he did with himself in the last 30 years.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Says There Are Saboteurs In His Government by BushidoBlue(m): 9:01pm On Mar 06, 2016
Jonathan : there are saboteurs in my government.... APC: clueless fellow. It's your fault.

Buhari: there are saboteurs in my government.... APC: they are embarrassing us, it's the saboteurs' fault.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Says There Are Saboteurs In His Government by allycat: 9:07pm On Mar 06, 2016
Someone should correct him there were 29 ministries before he came into power and 42 ministers.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Gowon Finally Accepts Son After DNA Confirmation / BREAKING : Kayode Ogundamisi Finishes #IStandWithBuhari Group (PICS) / Why We Freezed Fayose's Account - EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.