Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,577 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor (46793 Views)

Lagos Government To Execute Rev King And Others On Death Row / "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid / Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor by Flexherbal(m): 12:58pm On Mar 06, 2016
No body is above the law. Those kill by the sword will also die by it
Re: The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor by dammyfolly(m): 12:58pm On Mar 06, 2016
Okay.
Re: The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor by Sanchase: 12:58pm On Mar 06, 2016
Ernest actually meant "his own world would sink".

2 Likes

Re: The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor by AlexCk: 12:58pm On Mar 06, 2016
Oga Ernest, if u wanna get hanged like oga king ur alleged savior, go and join him.

Yeye

2 Likes

Re: The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor by teekay213(m): 12:59pm On Mar 06, 2016
na wa o.
Re: The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor by cacasentiano(m): 1:00pm On Mar 06, 2016
I think he said he is JESUS,DON'T WORRY,when he dies,he will resurrect again as the son of man

2 Likes

Re: The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor by Agozie48: 1:01pm On Mar 06, 2016
This is really getting serious, but am not God to judge him whatever he has done or not done Only God knows
Re: The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor by TBD(m): 1:01pm On Mar 06, 2016
Very funny talk continue deceiving your self till they kill him and nothing I repeat nothing will happen.

2 Likes

Re: The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor by igwegeorgiano(m): 1:01pm On Mar 06, 2016
a lunatic talking bullcrap.

1 Like

Re: The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor by oluxy(m): 1:02pm On Mar 06, 2016
lol....... Asari dokubo gave more threat than dt but today, we didn't c him again.....

you are learner jo

4 Likes

Re: The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 06, 2016
asalimpo:
they've still not hanged the man?! Which kind of judiciary do we have?
slow to deal justice when due.
Nigeria leader usually don't sign execution documents easily like that, that is why I doubt if they are going to hang him.
Re: The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor by joseph1832(m): 1:03pm On Mar 06, 2016
Honestly, I believe its high time the FG made public spectacle of all these so called pastors or reverends who believe they're bigger than the state.

Imagine this empty vessel opening his mouth and saying this inane, putrid nonsense!

The FG should make sure Rev. King is hanged without further delay so we will know what this idiot can do.

2 Likes

Re: The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor by saint1010: 1:03pm On Mar 06, 2016
It's well
Re: The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor by sweetcocoa(f): 1:04pm On Mar 06, 2016
I hope the hanging of this lunatic will be filmed? I need to see it.

1 Like

Re: The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor by Joenyam(m): 1:04pm On Mar 06, 2016
Pls when is the scheduled date for the hanging?

I want to watch whose world will sink.

1 Like

Re: The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 06, 2016
He is making matters worst for his boss. I will be pleased to be the one to hang him. They should keep deceiving them selves.

1 Like

Re: The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor by akingbatope: 1:05pm On Mar 06, 2016
ThePeacemaker:
Gr
if true is a follower of Christ,by now God would av vindicated her,since 2006

1 Like

Re: The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor by HomeOfMe(f): 1:05pm On Mar 06, 2016
When they are hanging him,it should be shown in the news for everyone to see;heaven will not fall. Let his followers join him if they want. The man committed a lot of atrocious crimes in the name of religion.

1 Like

Re: The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor by Skywalker5(m): 1:06pm On Mar 06, 2016
Ignorance is key grin
Re: The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor by phemybof(m): 1:06pm On Mar 06, 2016
21century
End time Reverends/pastors everywhere
that's why some of them are wt heavy beard

1 Like

Re: The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor by kuljayms1(m): 1:06pm On Mar 06, 2016
Ohammadike:
Hang both king and that Ernest guy
Seconded and thirded.... Inshort fourthed

1 Like

Re: The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 06, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
And why are they still keeping him alive?
I don't think Rev king did that cos egbos are very dubious when it come to money,we talking about twenty litres of fuel in the palour,just try burning two litres in your palour and see wether you will not called fire service,,,,,Again they said he pured fuel on six people,only one person was able to burn.
Igbo are very dangerous people,they set this man up,but anyway,they should hang him.

1 Like

Re: The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor by asalimpo(m): 1:10pm On Mar 06, 2016
dancok:
Nigeria leader usually don't sign execution documents easily like that, that is why I doubt if they are going to hang him.
If he was a nobody. A faceless nonentity,he'd have been pushing up daisies for years now.
If they dont kill him,they'll be empowering more like him to do as they please with human life.
Re: The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor by Chukzyfcb(m): 1:11pm On Mar 06, 2016
When Nigerian courts sentence you to death by hanging, just know that you'll not die by hanging but instead you'll rot in jail. Simply because there are no HANG-MEN in nigera. This is an issue that has been discussed on the papers years back.

1 Like

Re: The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor by onatisi(m): 1:11pm On Mar 06, 2016
This kind of comments will only hasten the convicts execution . grin
Re: The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor by BUAR(m): 1:12pm On Mar 06, 2016
Nonsense assertion by a gullible follower

1 Like

Re: The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor by kasley44(m): 1:12pm On Mar 06, 2016
shut ur mouth
Re: The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor by omogidi234(m): 1:12pm On Mar 06, 2016
When I read this thread I could not help but grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor by kasley44(m): 1:12pm On Mar 06, 2016
shut ur mouth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Another Pastor Fails To Resurrect Man After Jumping Inside Grave [PHOTOS] / Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts / Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.