Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor (46774 Views)

Lagos Government To Execute Rev King And Others On Death Row / "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid / Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor by PussyKrook: 2:36pm On Mar 06, 2016
Nto, Lets see which court you can appeal to after Supreme Court. Talk is cheap!!

1 Like

Re: The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor by scobyy2007: 2:42pm On Mar 06, 2016
but wait na igbo people full the church Oooo.....oya make una start the batching!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 06, 2016
ZubbyGodson:

Your generations are brainwashed
same with your stupid and useless generations before and after you.Agbaya!!
Re: The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor by tripoli007(m): 2:46pm On Mar 06, 2016
divinehand2003:
Lol, into which ocean will the world sink?

Abeg help me ask the "mutiu" .. No be only sink na swim ..
Re: The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor by kolmart: 2:48pm On Mar 06, 2016
This pastor is also accomplished he also deserve to die with his master rev. king
Re: The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor by Ojay105(m): 2:52pm On Mar 06, 2016
THE JUJU DIS GUY USE 4 HIS FOLLOWERS NA 'TIL DEATH DO US PART O' E NO GET CURE

1 Like

Re: The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 06, 2016
It's better you die with him
Re: The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor by satos123(m): 2:58pm On Mar 06, 2016
Mad man ur turn has come watch out . Were le jo sir cool
Re: The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor by ogahomale: 3:00pm On Mar 06, 2016
KunleBoye:
The DSS should pick up this Son of a bitch immediately to Join Nnamdi Kanu in the cell and on Rev Kings hanging date, he should be given the rope to carry for execution.

Idiot IPOB people
very correct guy
Re: The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor by pansophist(m): 3:11pm On Mar 06, 2016
If the world sink, where will you and reverend king be? Hang that madafoka jare.

1 Like

Re: The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor by klax(m): 3:12pm On Mar 06, 2016
holllandis:
I think the issue should be investigated properly.Why did he pour petrol on 6 people but only one died. What about the recent clash between yoruna and Hausa where thousands were burnt ?It's a pity that Nigeria is filled with Ghana like people

Go take your medication I can see the nut upstairs has loosen pls don't hesitate orelse you will be pronounce a full time insane.

1 Like

Re: The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor by Fourwinds: 3:19pm On Mar 06, 2016
How I wish I am d governor of lagos state...I would have signed d death penalty papers rite away.... dat useless Rev.. dat is still making mouth., ur head will be demanded very soon....
Re: The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor by babadem2much(m): 3:25pm On Mar 06, 2016
I said it before and I will say it again, this man's church members are potential terrorist and thereby need rehabilitation

1 Like

Re: The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor by bittertruthz: 3:41pm On Mar 06, 2016
ellacute45:
so what??not all igbos please

nor vex oga. i know you people are untouchable. Nobody is allowed to talk about igbos, only igbos are allowed to talk anything.

WHEN THEY BURNING "IGBO" CHURCH MEMBERS ALIVE AND SENDING THEM TO EARLY GRAVE, DONT BLAME BUHARI OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES FOR NOT PROTECTING BRAINWASHED WORSHIPERS.

1 Like

Re: The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 06, 2016
bittertruthz:

nor vex oga. i know you people are untouchable. Nobody is allowed to talk about igbos, only igbos are allowed to talk anything.

WHEN THEY BURNING "IGBO" CHURCH MEMBERS ALIVE AND SENDING THEM TO EARLY GRAVE, DONT BLAME BUHARI OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES FOR NOT PROTECTING BRAINWASHED WORSHIPERS.
NOT all
Re: The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor by bittertruthz: 3:48pm On Mar 06, 2016
ellacute45:
NOT all
MADAM WITH ALL DUE RESPECT. DO YOU NEED PROPHET ELIJAH TO TELL YOU THAT LORDS CHOSEN MEMBERS ARE BRAINWASHED?.

1 Like

Re: The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor by Olaosebikan1: 3:55pm On Mar 06, 2016
Lol Hope the world will sink into the red sea
Re: The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 06, 2016
bittertruthz:

MADAM WITH ALL DUE RESPECT. DO YOU NEED PROPHET ELIJAH TO TELL YOU THAT LORDS CHOSEN MEMBERS ARE BRAINWASHED?.
I hate that church though

1 Like

Re: The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor by Gkemz: 4:37pm On Mar 06, 2016
Trash Trash Trash!!! Another threat to the society, this disciple needs rehab more than the mental retardedd Rev. King.

1 Like

Re: The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor by fitinwell: 5:07pm On Mar 06, 2016
[size=18pt]Pls don't hang him...Burn him.. Tanks[/size]

1 Like

Re: The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor by Mackson01: 5:09pm On Mar 06, 2016
Hang this guy on time. Una too dey waste time jare
Re: The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor by blackpriest0911: 6:00pm On Mar 06, 2016
A real fool
Re: The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor by ceda99: 6:22pm On Mar 06, 2016
Stories that touch
Re: The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor by holllandis: 6:26pm On Mar 06, 2016
klax:

Go take your medication I can see the nut upstairs has loosen pls don't hesitate orelse you will be pronounce a full time insane.

Can't you differentiate between present and past tense + bad grammar (has loosen pronounce )
Re: The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor by aishmuhd(f): 6:48pm On Mar 06, 2016
lol..make dem no say he no talk, deep down in his mind he his d happiest man as is gradually taken over d congregation & tithes.
Re: The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor by Awoofawo(m): 6:50pm On Mar 06, 2016
divinehand2003:
Lol, into which ocean will the world sink?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Bright of Biafra grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor by Socketbet: 7:30pm On Mar 06, 2016
That pastor suppose go down wit the so called Rev kings
Re: The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor by todayguest(m): 7:46pm On Mar 06, 2016
The hypnotism is still active in him.
Re: The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor by wajab(m): 7:52pm On Mar 06, 2016
bone dat guy,all dis he cock and bull story na to gain sympathy 4rm d masses....as for u Rev wetin them dey call u(who cares),wen e happen na bodi go tell u
Re: The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 06, 2016
KunleBoye:
The DSS should pick up this Son of a bitch immediately to Join Nnamdi Kanu in the cell and on Rev Kings hanging date, he should be given the rope to carry for execution.

Idiot IPOB people
IPOB? How e take enter this matter? Coward! Hausa came to your house and killed you, coward. Don't hang urself, boy. Biafra must come. Don't fret, you will do the janitor job, when the time's right.
Re: The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor by iamSi(m): 9:18pm On Mar 06, 2016
Please Let the world sink Jare ... If God wills it . Wetin we dey find? LOLS. He sha must be hanged. Drunkard Pastor.
Re: The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor by analyticalnayos: 10:13pm On Mar 06, 2016
Stupid Ernest,you are just a bastard rev. Ernest, you are talking rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Another Pastor Fails To Resurrect Man After Jumping Inside Grave [PHOTOS] / Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts / Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.