Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,331 members, 7,811,968 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Leaked Images Of The Infinix Hot 3 Phone - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Leaked Images Of The Infinix Hot 3 Phone (6050 Views)

Confirmed! Samsung Set To Unveil The Note 9. See Full Specs And Leaked Images / Leaked Images Of The Next Camon / Leaked Images And Informations Of The Next Tecno Phonepad 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Images Of The Infinix Hot 3 Phone by Joeyy(m): 4:22pm On Mar 10, 2016
ishittu:
hmmm, crap you say?
Yea, crap i said. cheesy
Re: Leaked Images Of The Infinix Hot 3 Phone by truewalker: 5:06pm On Mar 10, 2016
Oluwaseunsodiq:
Any device sporting the mt6580 chipset is not worth the money. Android is gradually moving to 64bit.
And can you differentiate BTW the 32bit & 64bit? Cos you people just spit out trash....! What can you not do in any andriod now? U just want all new tech features to be on a fone, go buy s7 den.
If all phones carry the same spec, den how will they sell, or do you think many people will own an Android fone as seen today? Buy according to your pocket & stop spoiling products which can't produce.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Images Of The Infinix Hot 3 Phone by Blazinraj01(f): 7:29pm On Mar 10, 2016
ishittu:
note 2 4G is avaliable hope you know, Note 2 LTE
Okay. I'm saying there is no need making a 3G exclusive device anymore in 2016.
Re: Leaked Images Of The Infinix Hot 3 Phone by kolexepana: 8:17pm On Mar 10, 2016
gonaij:
this is not crappy man
You won't know if it is or not until you use it.
Re: Leaked Images Of The Infinix Hot 3 Phone by kolexepana: 8:18pm On Mar 10, 2016
gonaij:
the device worth the hype, i love it
Specs ain't up to expectations, they just hyped and hyped it.
Re: Leaked Images Of The Infinix Hot 3 Phone by HOMOTOYOSI10: 8:37pm On Mar 10, 2016
ishittu:
Noise and conversation
does it support fast charging? and how much is it
Re: Leaked Images Of The Infinix Hot 3 Phone by balash(m): 8:06am On Mar 11, 2016
Blazinraj01:
Let me conveniently say, this is crap as usual

Why must u know so much about phones lol
Re: Leaked Images Of The Infinix Hot 3 Phone by HOMOTOYOSI10: 8:14am On Mar 11, 2016
truewalker:

And can you differentiate BTW the 32bit & 64bit? Cos you people just spit out trash....! What can you not do in any andriod now? U just want all new tech features to be on a fone, go buy s7 den.
If all phones carry the same spec, den how will they sell, or do you think many people will own an Android fone as seen today? Buy according to your pocket & stop spoiling products which can't produce.
Does your rant change the fact that the phone is crap and over hyped? mind you I'm an infinix user too
Re: Leaked Images Of The Infinix Hot 3 Phone by truewalker: 9:25am On Mar 11, 2016
HOMOTOYOSI10:

Does your rant change the fact that the phone is crap and over hyped? mind you I'm an infinix user too

And you expect a manufacturer not to advert well to sell, so the fone should just get to the market... I can see how sensible many people are. The fone isn't meant for all, it's a budget fone, if u need an high end fone follow Samsung s series. Are you telling me you expect more from a fone with low price? Funny d way people think & just talk.
Re: Leaked Images Of The Infinix Hot 3 Phone by truewalker: 9:32am On Mar 11, 2016
Many people want a fone to have all dere fantasy, but the truth is, even if we have dem the way we want, we still don't utilise half the capacity of the fone. At most it ends up being a camera, or social chat tools...so wats the rant about a certain phone being crap? Worst case scenario you play games with it, soo? Even the smallest of the series, Hot 1, can play games smoothly.

If you need a phone to brag amongst friends, then get an high end phone; if your priority is to show off ( cos I see this as the case of many, trying to show off, impress & intimidate at a low cost); funny how Hunan beings think.

You want your look to worth $1million, but you just $100
Re: Leaked Images Of The Infinix Hot 3 Phone by HOMOTOYOSI10: 9:33am On Mar 11, 2016
truewalker:

And you expect a manufacturer not to advert well to sell, so the fone should just get to the market... I can see how sensible many people are. The fone isn't meant for all, it's a budget fone, if u need an high end fone follow Samsung s series. Are you telling me you expect more from a fone with low price? Funny d way people think & just talk.
who says they shouldn't advertise? this supposed to be a major upgrade of the hot 2 and they are there releasing nonsense they bragged about selfie camera yet they released a 2mp selfie camera and here you are defending what is indefensible
#Crap
Re: Leaked Images Of The Infinix Hot 3 Phone by truewalker: 9:37am On Mar 11, 2016
HOMOTOYOSI10:

who says they shouldn't advertise? this supposed to be a major upgrade of the hot 2 and they are there releasing nonsense they bragged about selfie camera yet they released a 2mp selfie camera and here you are defending what is indefensible
#Crap

And what's the spec of an iPhone camera? Many don't know shit wen it comes to tech, but claim to do. And what will a million pixel camera do to you? Change your ugly face to Beautiful?

And many will be the one to complain battery drains so fast, wen you want alot to be cramp into a 3000mah ba3
Re: Leaked Images Of The Infinix Hot 3 Phone by truewalker: 9:39am On Mar 11, 2016
Please many need to start reading tech reviews or phone reviews before posting public. Not all voice need to be heard
Re: Leaked Images Of The Infinix Hot 3 Phone by HOMOTOYOSI10: 2:33pm On Mar 12, 2016
truewalker:

And what's the spec of an iPhone camera? Many don't know shit wen it comes to tech, but claim to do. And what will a million pixel camera do to you? Change your ugly face to Beautiful?

And many will be the one to complain battery drains so fast, wen you want alot to be cramp into a 3000mah ba3
Brother sorry o it seems you're taking it personal already :p hmm someone that knows everything about tech is comparing an iPhone to infinix? may God save you from your delusions

1 Like

Re: Leaked Images Of The Infinix Hot 3 Phone by gonaij: 4:20pm On Mar 17, 2016
HOMOTOYOSI10:

Brother sorry o it seems you're taking it personal already :p hmm someone that knows everything about tech is comparing an iPhone to infinix? may God save you from your delusions
this device will be better off
Re: Leaked Images Of The Infinix Hot 3 Phone by KayGold001: 8:31pm On Mar 17, 2016
Are u sure the device is over hyped
HOMOTOYOSI10:

Re: Leaked Images Of The Infinix Hot 3 Phone by KayGold001: 8:43pm On Mar 17, 2016
You are right 4G is the real deal
Blazinraj01:
Okay. I'm saying there is no need making a 3G exclusive device anymore in 2016.
Re: Leaked Images Of The Infinix Hot 3 Phone by KayGold001: 8:48pm On Mar 17, 2016
300maH still fair
ishittu:
battery
Re: Leaked Images Of The Infinix Hot 3 Phone by ishittu: 9:04am On Apr 24, 2017
Infinix s2 will be launched today , catch all the gist live on Infinix facebook page

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nokia 3310 Found In Drawer After 20 Years Still Has 70% Battery - Incredible! / 9mobile Totally Down. / How Can I Use My Expired Data?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.