Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,205 members, 7,845,996 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Terrible Accident Along Abuja Road Akwanga Nasarawa - Graphic Photos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Terrible Accident Along Abuja Road Akwanga Nasarawa - Graphic Photos (46907 Views)

Dangote Truck Kills 10 On Abuja Road After Colliding With Bus (Graphic Photos) / Fatal Accident Along Minna-Abuja Road. Many Killed (Graphic Photos) / Lady Dies In Accident Along Abuja-Kaduna Road. Do You Know Her? (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrible Accident Along Abuja Road Akwanga Nasarawa - Graphic Photos by Slipknot(m): 5:24pm On Mar 06, 2016
i suspect this thing with Honda front tyres could be the fault.
Re: Terrible Accident Along Abuja Road Akwanga Nasarawa - Graphic Photos by tuna4servi(m): 5:27pm On Mar 06, 2016
May God save dem oooo
Re: Terrible Accident Along Abuja Road Akwanga Nasarawa - Graphic Photos by MckOBEY(m): 5:35pm On Mar 06, 2016
Jeso Kreste!
Re: Terrible Accident Along Abuja Road Akwanga Nasarawa - Graphic Photos by jediwice(m): 5:38pm On Mar 06, 2016
Commuters should be careful on that road They should be cautious of their speed using this screen shot as a reminder

1 Share

Re: Terrible Accident Along Abuja Road Akwanga Nasarawa - Graphic Photos by promiseizuchukwu(m): 5:41pm On Mar 06, 2016
Thank u Jesus for saving these lives.
Re: Terrible Accident Along Abuja Road Akwanga Nasarawa - Graphic Photos by ariro: 5:46pm On Mar 06, 2016
chai
Re: Terrible Accident Along Abuja Road Akwanga Nasarawa - Graphic Photos by Elvis2kay: 5:47pm On Mar 06, 2016
viviangist:
God help us
Take God out of this..
African should help them-self
Re: Terrible Accident Along Abuja Road Akwanga Nasarawa - Graphic Photos by realnas(m): 5:50pm On Mar 06, 2016
This road is one of the most dangerous roads in nigeria judging by the number of bends and curves found on it ,the contract for refurbshing this road was awarded to a company owned bydavid mark and his wife but no meaningful repairs have bee carried out except 4 the dynamites that were. Used in demolishing parts of the hills around the road may the minister r ip such a painful death
Re: Terrible Accident Along Abuja Road Akwanga Nasarawa - Graphic Photos by banmee(m): 5:58pm On Mar 06, 2016
wilcox:
God help them please

God won't. Nigerians have to help themselves. Traffic safety and POV operation is a very simple thing to master. Nigerians don't take anything related to motoring seriously and worse is they don't know anything about it. They think they do, but they don't. As evidenced by the high rate of casualties on a regular basis. They think it's all about buying a car, registering it and driving away. It is more complicated than that. In Germany on the autobahn, you can practically drive at whatever speeds you want and in all my years that I worked and lived there, six years to be exact, i never saw one accident. Not one. Think about that.
Re: Terrible Accident Along Abuja Road Akwanga Nasarawa - Graphic Photos by mdgreen(m): 6:21pm On Mar 06, 2016
Re: Terrible Accident Along Abuja Road Akwanga Nasarawa - Graphic Photos by mdgreen(m): 6:21pm On Mar 06, 2016
Re: Terrible Accident Along Abuja Road Akwanga Nasarawa - Graphic Photos by Babyphinas(f): 6:59pm On Mar 06, 2016
Thank God
Re: Terrible Accident Along Abuja Road Akwanga Nasarawa - Graphic Photos by oluxy(m): 7:07pm On Mar 06, 2016
my earnest prayers alwx: God protect all d road users, air, sea, land- train..
Re: Terrible Accident Along Abuja Road Akwanga Nasarawa - Graphic Photos by tivta(m): 7:39pm On Mar 06, 2016
I know what it feels like, most times accidents are caused by over speeding, Nigerians need to slow down while driving...
Re: Terrible Accident Along Abuja Road Akwanga Nasarawa - Graphic Photos by zheroes(m): 7:54pm On Mar 06, 2016
When our roads are bad we complain, when they are ok we become suicidal. Nobody can love you more than yourself. Does any reasonable person need the govt to tell them speed kills and you shouldn't drink and drive?
Re: Terrible Accident Along Abuja Road Akwanga Nasarawa - Graphic Photos by wilcox(m): 8:01pm On Mar 06, 2016
banmee:

God won't. Nigerians have to help themselves. Traffic safety and POV operation is a very simple thing to master. Nigerians don't take anything related to motoring seriously and worse is they don't know anything about it. They think they do, but they don't. As evidenced by the high rate of casualties on a regular basis. They think it's all about buying a car, registering it and driving away. It is more complicated than that. In Germany on the autobahn, you can practically drive at whatever speeds you want and in all my years that I worked and lived there, six years to be exact, i never saw one accident. Not one. Think about that.
I agree with you absolutely.
Re: Terrible Accident Along Abuja Road Akwanga Nasarawa - Graphic Photos by Baroba(m): 8:11pm On Mar 06, 2016
IVORY2009:

The use of speed limit detector should be approved, this is wat is being used in most advanced countries of the world to prevent occurances like these.

All car speedometers in Nigeria should be pegged at 50km/hr.. Nigerians no dey hear..
Re: Terrible Accident Along Abuja Road Akwanga Nasarawa - Graphic Photos by IVORY2009(m): 8:15pm On Mar 06, 2016
Baroba:

All car speedometers in Nigeria should be pegged at 50km/hr.. Nigerians no dey hear..

I am telling you...
Re: Terrible Accident Along Abuja Road Akwanga Nasarawa - Graphic Photos by Jimy66(m): 9:54pm On Mar 06, 2016
Na God oooooo dy nid to do thanksgiving
Re: Terrible Accident Along Abuja Road Akwanga Nasarawa - Graphic Photos by applemark: 10:13pm On Mar 06, 2016
Hmm, what annoys me is if the driver is senseless , have the passengers lost their senses? tell the crazy driver to reduce the speed, many times I have seen this transporters drive their jagajaga cars like they racing in Grand Prix. Passengers should be more vigilante. Also parents diving their cars with their children standing in between the two front seats, these scenes I encounter almost everyday on Airport Road, sometimes I wish I can just hit their car to show them risky it is. I don't think any good loving parent would expose their children to such grave danger. angry
Re: Terrible Accident Along Abuja Road Akwanga Nasarawa - Graphic Photos by lonelydora: 3:19am On Mar 07, 2016
Probably caused by bursted tire. That Akwanga road is something else and most drivers over speed there.

Thank God no life was lost.

1 Like

Re: Terrible Accident Along Abuja Road Akwanga Nasarawa - Graphic Photos by bennymark(m): 5:14am On Mar 07, 2016
iHart:
OMG!

Reckless driving, bad road or faulty vehicle?
Thank God no life was lost...

Probably bad road, Akwanga to Lafia road is a death trap, I just pity the state under the current governor, he has milked the state dry with nothing to show yet the cow wan build Cargo Airport
Re: Terrible Accident Along Abuja Road Akwanga Nasarawa - Graphic Photos by neweraomo: 7:40am On Mar 07, 2016
RIP TO THE DEAD
Re: Terrible Accident Along Abuja Road Akwanga Nasarawa - Graphic Photos by cardoctor(m): 8:04am On Mar 07, 2016
So sad though. Thank God if no life was lost.

The third picture shows some people possibly attempting to steal any of the vehicle occupant's valuables or money. That's what some people come to do in situations like this. I've witnessed it before.
Re: Terrible Accident Along Abuja Road Akwanga Nasarawa - Graphic Photos by SenatorJames(m): 7:08pm On Mar 07, 2016
Thank God no life was lost.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) / How A Nigerian showed kindness to an Old woman in Canada's airport / My Friends Exploiting Money From Me, Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.