Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,256 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

FXCRAFT : $196 TO $1 MILLION 'LIVE' ACCOUNT TRADING (Subscribe Now!) - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / FXCRAFT : $196 TO $1 MILLION 'LIVE' ACCOUNT TRADING (Subscribe Now!) (12031 Views)

Largest Cryptocurrency Exchange Hacked! Over $1 Million Worth Bitcoin And Ether / Naira Drops To N500 To $1 / FXCRAFT : YOUR GATEWAY TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM (Subscribe now!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FXCRAFT : $196 TO $1 MILLION 'LIVE' ACCOUNT TRADING (Subscribe Now!) by flybiz08(m): 3:36pm On Apr 03, 2016
Happy Sunday.

Sorry for my late post. Was quite occupied.

Herein attached is the result for March 28th to April 1st trading week.

Happy viewing.

Re: FXCRAFT : $196 TO $1 MILLION 'LIVE' ACCOUNT TRADING (Subscribe Now!) by ZN2: 8:02pm On Apr 03, 2016
Which broker do you plan to use for this?
Re: FXCRAFT : $196 TO $1 MILLION 'LIVE' ACCOUNT TRADING (Subscribe Now!) by kisscivic(m): 4:24pm On Apr 04, 2016
I most say a big thank you for the insightful teaching on news trading last Friday. I look forward to learn more from you, as I strive to be a better trader.

I hope to contribute my on quota some day.

2 Likes

Re: FXCRAFT : $196 TO $1 MILLION 'LIVE' ACCOUNT TRADING (Subscribe Now!) by FXCRAFT: 4:27pm On Apr 04, 2016
ZN2:
Which broker do you plan to use for this?

An ECN broker with full registration with appropriate regulatory bodies.

Thanks.

#FXCRAFT
Re: FXCRAFT : $196 TO $1 MILLION 'LIVE' ACCOUNT TRADING (Subscribe Now!) by flybiz08(m): 10:28pm On Apr 04, 2016
[b]
Hello everyone.

The month of March was really a difficult one but God willing, we were able to come out green, slightly short our target for the month. I believe the story will be different this month.

Lets have a quick rundown on what to expect this week. Still, we will continue to focus on the major economic events that will move the market.

TUESDAY
1. AUD - RBA Rate Statement/Cash Rate

WEDNESDAY
1. USD - FOMC Minutes

THURSDAY
1. EUR - ECB President Draghi speaks

2. USD - Fed Reserve Chair, Yellen speaks

On the technical handle, I shall borrow an excerpt from Morgan Stanley's weekly forecast as published on eFX news.

"EUR: EUR to Range Trade. Neutral.

Yellen’s dovish speech has given support to EUR, pushing EURUSD through 1.14. We expect EURUSD could trade as high as 1.16/1.17 in a weak USD environment but expect the ECB will be uncomfortable with sustained strength near these levels. Core CPI was a positive surprise this week, though this may have been driven by the timing of Easter. In general, we don’t see a catalyst for EUR weakness in the short term and expect it to range trade near these levels.

JPY: Staying Bearish Tactically. Bearish.

We remain tactically bearish on JPY for two reasons. First, the new fiscal year starts this week, and we expect domestic investors to hunt for yield overseas on a currency-unhedged basis. Second, the dovish Fed and stabilising China data provide support for risk appetite in the near term, which reduces the demand for safe haven assets such as JPY. In this environment, we like selling JPY against high beta currencies such as ZAR, AUD and MXN.

GBP: Selling Rebounds. Bearish.

Despite the recent decline in USD, commodity prices have not rebounded in a meaningful way, which continues to weigh on the UK’s investment income balance. Recent telephone polls also show a diminishing lead for the “Remain” camp, increasing uncertainty about Brexit. The potential political repercussions from a vote to leave the EU add to the uncertainty and put downward pressure on the GBP. We look for opportunities to sell GBP rebounds and expect volatility to remain high.

CHF: Driven by USD Weakness. Neutral.

USDCHF is likely to move lower this week, driven by broad USD weakness. The weakness could also drive EURUSD above 1.15, which would likely cause EURCHF to move higher. As investors start hunting for yield in a low rate environment, domestic investors will be looking overseas, driving capital outflows and weakening the CHF.

CAD: Manufacturing Rebound Taking Hold. Bullish.

Unemployment Strong data, rising oil prices and supportive fiscal policy will keep the BoC on hold and cause more CAD strength, we believe. January GDP growth released today showed the largest monthly gain in three years at 0.6% MoM with manufacturing leading the way. The BoC will be forced to upgrade their forecasts in the upcoming MPR given this print and the fiscal stimulus included in the most recent budget, supporting their hawkish tone. We like buying CAD against USD.

AUD: Temporary Stability. Neutral.

Better AUD data and rising iron ore prices have support AUD in the last few weeks. With USD broadly weak and risk supported, we expect AUD to remain around these levels. The key risk here is the RBA acting at next week’s meeting. The AUD TWI is nearing levels which the RBA is uncomfortable with, as evidenced by Stevens’ recent remarks. We don’t expect a cut, but there is a possibility the RBA includes some language on the exchange rate. Therefore, we remain neutral on AUD.[/b]

NZD: A New Regime. Neutral.

NZD has entered a new regime after breaking the 0.69 level on the back of Yellen’s dovish speech. In the near term, NZD may have more upside potential. With the Fed delaying a rate hike, the low interest rate environment and support for risk appetite make NZD attractive as it offers the highest yield in the G10 space. However, we remain cautious as the RBNZ is likely to be uncomfortable with the NZD TWI currently trading at a 3% premium to its June-16 forecast."

Source : https://www.efxnews.com/story/32464/eur-jpy-gbp-chf-cad-aud-nzd-weekly-outlook-morgan-stanley

I wish you a lovely trading week ahead.

Regards.

DISCLAIMER : The views expressed herein are those of FXCRAFT and Morgan Stanley and so trading based on this information is at your own risk.
Re: FXCRAFT : $196 TO $1 MILLION 'LIVE' ACCOUNT TRADING (Subscribe Now!) by Rudboi1: 8:12am On Apr 05, 2016
Following this GRP on nairaland nd wats app has really help to improve my trading skills. For a newbies this is d place to be
Re: FXCRAFT : $196 TO $1 MILLION 'LIVE' ACCOUNT TRADING (Subscribe Now!) by sonwa116: 10:53am On Apr 05, 2016
thank u fxcraft for the news trading tutorial on friday last, Infact it was an eye-opener n I learnt something new, u did a very good job n I pray for more grace thanks once again may The Almighty God richly bless u
Re: FXCRAFT : $196 TO $1 MILLION 'LIVE' ACCOUNT TRADING (Subscribe Now!) by FXCRAFT: 11:20am On Apr 05, 2016

Are you worried about life in retirement? Are your savings far from sufficient to see you through your retired years?

This where FXCRAFT comes in. Let us build a plan with our Fund Management program to keep you secure. With us, you have nothing to worry about. Let us do all the work to make you live your dream retirement.

Invest with us now and let's work out a modality to secure your income, even in retirement.

For more information about our services, contact us on

Whatsapp : +2348157946628

Email : fxcraftservice@gmail.com

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/FXCRAFT/

Twitter : https://twitter.com/FXCRAFTservice

Regards,

#FXCRAFT Team

Re: FXCRAFT : $196 TO $1 MILLION 'LIVE' ACCOUNT TRADING (Subscribe Now!) by FXCRAFT: 11:26am On Apr 05, 2016
Rudboi1:
Following this GRP on nairaland nd wats app has really help to improve my trading skills. For a newbies this is d place to be

kisscivic:
I most say a big thank you for the insightful teaching on news trading last Friday. I look forward to learn more from you, as I strive to be a better trader.
I hope to contribute my on quota some day.

sonwa116:
thank u fxcraft for the news trading tutorial on friday last, Infact it was an eye-opener n I learnt something new, u did a very good job n I pray for more grace thanks once again may The Almighty God richly bless u

Thank you everyone. We shall continue to serve you better. We appreciate your comments.

Kind regards,

#FXCRAFT Team
Re: FXCRAFT : $196 TO $1 MILLION 'LIVE' ACCOUNT TRADING (Subscribe Now!) by SuzyFXCRAFT(f): 5:28am On Apr 06, 2016
I am happy to inform you that our Skype contact is now available 8am - 6pm daily.

Username : SuzyFXCRAFT

I remain FXCRAFT's representative on Facebook, Twitter and Skype.

Thanks
Re: FXCRAFT : $196 TO $1 MILLION 'LIVE' ACCOUNT TRADING (Subscribe Now!) by FXCRAFT: 5:29pm On Apr 06, 2016

Good day everyone.

We hereby inform the public, both prospective and existing clients, that we have been informed of a new group on Whatsapp called 'fxcraft' with this number +2347060923398 claiming to represent us. We are in no way associated with the dealings of that group.

For clarity, clients should always ensure they have the right contacts at all times. Our contacts remain

Please ensure that you have the right contacts to avoid being scammed. We advise you call us directly when in doubt.

Thank you.

#FXCRAFT Team

Re: FXCRAFT : $196 TO $1 MILLION 'LIVE' ACCOUNT TRADING (Subscribe Now!) by FXCRAFT: 8:25am On Apr 08, 2016
Forex seminars not working? Subscribe to our ever potent signal service now!

FXCRAFT offers

1. Fund Management

2. Forex Signal Service and

3. Targeted Forex Training.

Regards,

#FXCRAFT Team

Re: FXCRAFT : $196 TO $1 MILLION 'LIVE' ACCOUNT TRADING (Subscribe Now!) by georgesylva(m): 9:09pm On Apr 08, 2016
oohrhiifx:

Thank you for your response.

Now in reply to what you wrote here. Stop loss is the singular and most important tool in the financial market trading, Yes Your Stop loss POINT note the bolded may not be guaranteed when gaps occur in markets and that's beacause when gaps occurs price points are skipped which may include your specified point, but you can be rest assured that the position will be closed immediately at the next available price point. So please correct the above sentence STOP loss is a guaranty tool to help you protect your portfolio. A non guaranty of your specified point during gaps which are rare is different from non functionality of a tool.

As regards your explanation regarding contemporary trading, and you having some institutional traders as friends, I would kindly suggest you speak with them again and get your facts right, No trader.. I repeat no professional trader would expose his portfolio and invest in an instrument on a particular position without taking into considerations the risks involved, your no stop loss advocacy actually proves how non challant you are regarding portfolios. How can you expose a portfolio into the market without proper risk management strategy in place. I see that you referred to your friends managing a million dollars without using stop loss, but hedging the trades, do you also consider how much they trade with per transaction, do you consider the percentage exposure it is to the total account? Ever heard of what is called JENSEN INDEX , TREYNOR INDEX, VALUE RISK MODEL, or MPT? All these are approaches that are being used in measuring the performance of a portfolio and they all include putting the risk management approach as the most important factor, It's risk to reward ratio and how well the portfolio manager has performed. I will suggest you talk to them again bro. Here you are having a 200$ account hoping to get it to 1 million according to you and without stop loss or any risk management strategy in place. What happens if the market goes against you suddenly? What if the same Gap you spoke about happens, and the trade goes against you say 100 pips can you explain how you intend to manage that? You would hedge the trade, with how much ? The same lot size?What if it just keeps going? Remember this is FX not equity or bonds, the price might not come back to your entry point in the next 3 years or more, What about your broker leverage? Margin call point, Unless you are trading with the DD brokers that offers unreasonable leverages which would help you ruin your account anyway, no NDD STP/ECN brokerage company would ever offer you more than 1:500 and even at that, you cannot survive the market without risk management strategy.NO one can and NO portfolio can, even martingale trading strategy which involves unlimited account balance cannot survive it. Google these thins bro.

You said STOP LOSS is a scam by brokers, hearing this singular sentence from you shows how not so experienced you are in the financial markets( no insult intended), you possibly belong to the class of those that believe that their stop loss points is a target for their brokers or the market. If truly bro you understand that stop loss point are comprehensive analytical points which is supposed to render your current trading perspective null when it hits then you would understand how important STOP LOSS is in financial trading success. It is the only tool that helps you to manage and control your risk and losses in these highly volatile, highly leveraged financial market. No one should invest without putting risk into considerations.

As I said I wish you all the best In Your quest, but I am very sure , this thread would be inactive in a matter of weeks, a month max. But then I hope you prove me wrong.

Just in case you're wondering who I am you can check my profile on forexfactory , including an 8 month live account result with live streaming. http://www.forexfactory.com/oohrhiifx#acct.12. Cos every body calls themselves professional traders these days. Quoting years out of nothing.

Best Regards.

Baba when I see wave analyst come the number of years put in I can't help but duff hat.
Re: FXCRAFT : $196 TO $1 MILLION 'LIVE' ACCOUNT TRADING (Subscribe Now!) by georgesylva(m): 9:25pm On Apr 08, 2016
teemy:

Nice, I inputed values into my calculator and got projected values for your system on how I would have used it if I was to create your result. It would take exactly 90 months to make a million. Reverse engineering using the formular a*r^n for compounding interest,

estimating 10% (using lover value) monthly returns

a=196 starting balance
r=1.1 as the new month would have a balance or 1-1 times the previous month's balance
n=90 number of months.

a*r^n = 196*1.1^90 = 1,041,352

Also your pip target would be at 100 pips stop loss

2060 pips monthly or 103 pips dailyat .5% risk or
1030 pips monthly or 51.5 pips daily at 1% risk or
515 pips monthly or 25.75 pips daily at 2% risk

90 months 7.5yrs, target (1,136,376) could be reached in 62 months (5yrs + 2months) at 15% montly ROI.

Very feasible! All the best dear. I'll keep watching

Wow! How'd you do that? Sir pls can you put me on any of your groups. My number is 08024664372
Re: FXCRAFT : $196 TO $1 MILLION 'LIVE' ACCOUNT TRADING (Subscribe Now!) by flybiz08(m): 7:03am On Apr 10, 2016

Hello everyone.

No trade signal was generated last week.

We look forward to the new week.

A happy weekend to you.

Regards
Re: FXCRAFT : $196 TO $1 MILLION 'LIVE' ACCOUNT TRADING (Subscribe Now!) by FXCRAFT: 7:50am On Apr 11, 2016

Don't gamble with your hard earned money in Forex. Forex trading is a very risky endeavour and over 90% of traders lose.

Trust us and let us help you with the key to conquering the markets wisely.

Regards,

#FXCRAFT Team

Re: FXCRAFT : $196 TO $1 MILLION 'LIVE' ACCOUNT TRADING (Subscribe Now!) by FXCRAFT: 7:55am On Apr 11, 2016

Don't gamble with your hard earned money in Forex. Forex trading is a very risky endeavour and over 90% of traders lose.

Trust us and let us help you with the key to conquering the markets wisely.

Regards,

#FXCRAFT Team

Re: FXCRAFT : $196 TO $1 MILLION 'LIVE' ACCOUNT TRADING (Subscribe Now!) by teemy(m): 4:49am On Apr 12, 2016
georgesylva:

Wow! How'd you do that? Sir pls can you put me on any of your groups. My number is 08024664372
Let us respect the OP's thread. By the way i have no such groups.

I have attached the excel spreadsheet I use. Cheers

Re: FXCRAFT : $196 TO $1 MILLION 'LIVE' ACCOUNT TRADING (Subscribe Now!) by FXCRAFT: 9:29am On Apr 14, 2016
[b]
FXCRAFT wishes to thank all clients that have joined our fold in recent weeks since we started our online campaign especially here on Nairaland. We promise to continue to deliver the very best of our services by God's grace.

For prospective clients who have continued to reach out to us with questions, please note the following before contacting us,

1. FXCRAFT is owned and run by @flybiz08 (moniker on Nairaland), a seasoned Forex trader with years of experience in the financial markets.

2. We do not accept more than $10,000 at this moment for our Fund Management program.

3. We do not accept funds from political office holders as per AML policy.

4. We are located in Portharcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria.

5. We are working to get full registration with SEC and hopefully, CySec, ASIC and FCA in the next 5 years.

6. We can deliver our signal service to your mobile phone number if you wish.

7. We cannot make unimaginable profits short term because of our risk management approach. Therefore, prospective clients asking if we can convert $1,000 to $10,000 in 2 weeks are not in tandem with our trading pattern. Please we are not magicians.

We shall keep updating as we progress. As always, we shall continue with our $1 million feat.

Best regards.

#FXCRAFT Team[/b]

Re: FXCRAFT : $196 TO $1 MILLION 'LIVE' ACCOUNT TRADING (Subscribe Now!) by FXCRAFT: 10:01am On Apr 15, 2016

FXCRAFT offers

1. Asset/Fund Management

2. Forex Signal Service

3. Targeted Forex Training

Join our successful subscribers today and watch your account grow.

For more information, contact us now at

Twitter : www.Twitter.com/FXCRAFTservice

Facebook : www.Facebook.com/FXCRAFT

#FXCRAFT Team

Re: FXCRAFT : $196 TO $1 MILLION 'LIVE' ACCOUNT TRADING (Subscribe Now!) by FXCRAFT: 7:07am On Apr 18, 2016

Good morning.

As requested by many prospective clients, we have created a new thread with more explicit definition of our different packages.

Kindly visit https://www.nairaland.com/3054412/fxcraft-gateway-financial-freedom-subscribe

Have a great week ahead.

#FXCRAFT Team
Re: FXCRAFT : $196 TO $1 MILLION 'LIVE' ACCOUNT TRADING (Subscribe Now!) by FXCRAFT: 8:47am On Apr 18, 2016
Result for April 11th - 15th Trading week

Happy viewing.

#FXCRAFT Team

Re: FXCRAFT : $196 TO $1 MILLION 'LIVE' ACCOUNT TRADING (Subscribe Now!) by FXCRAFT: 7:10am On Apr 21, 2016

Want the best in growing funds? Give us a try!

Regards.

#FXCRAFT Team

Re: FXCRAFT : $196 TO $1 MILLION 'LIVE' ACCOUNT TRADING (Subscribe Now!) by FXCRAFT: 5:07pm On May 03, 2016

Due to the ongoing survey on Forex trading and Sport Betting,

https://www.nairaland.com/3083719/banning-forex-trading-sports-betting

I have decided to discontinue posting my trade results on Nairaland.

If interested in my services, continue to follow me on Facebook and Twitter.

Thank you.
Re: FXCRAFT : $196 TO $1 MILLION 'LIVE' ACCOUNT TRADING (Subscribe Now!) by FXCRAFT: 3:20am On Aug 02, 2016
Re: FXCRAFT : $196 TO $1 MILLION 'LIVE' ACCOUNT TRADING (Subscribe Now!) by FXCRAFT: 4:30pm On Aug 05, 2016
[b]
Hello everyone and happy new month.

If you would notice, we stopped posting signals and advertorial materials about our services here some months ago. This was as a result of the ban placed on Forex trading in this forum. After weighing our options after calls from clients to resume our services in this forum, we decided to return.

However, rules are meant to uphold sanity. In this regard, we have no intention of violating the NL forum rules and as such, we have decided to make certain adjustments to accommodate us properly in this forum. We shall cease to publish trade results on this forum because we believe it is contradictory to the forum rules which stands against promotion of Forex trading.

We shall henceforth give free signal trials to members willing to patronise our service for a 2 week duration. If satisfied, clients can subscribe.

It should also be noted that we also offer free services in our Whatsapp group at no cost. If interested, you can contact us and we'll add you up.

If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you.[/b]
Re: FXCRAFT : $196 TO $1 MILLION 'LIVE' ACCOUNT TRADING (Subscribe Now!) by FXCRAFT: 12:54am On Aug 10, 2016

Take advantage of our FREE FOREX SIGNAL trading service which runs for 1 - 2 weeks to test run our service.

To begin, send a message to fxcraftservice@gmail.com with the following details;

Title : TRIAL SIGNAL SERVICE

Body :

1) Name -

2) Phone Number -

3) Service : TRIAL SIGNAL SERVICE

4) Contact Source : (How you heard about us)

Kindly note that the free signal service can be terminated at any time solely at our discretion within the 1 - 2 week period.

Whatsapp +2348157946628.

Regards.

FXCRAFT,
PortHarcourt,
Rivers State,
Nigeria.
Tel : +2348157946628
Re: FXCRAFT : $196 TO $1 MILLION 'LIVE' ACCOUNT TRADING (Subscribe Now!) by FXCRAFT: 3:08am On Aug 12, 2016
Today's exchange rates on the black market.

https://www.nairaland.com/3054412/fxcraft-gateway-financial-freedom-subscribe#48319383

Whatsapp : +2348157946628.

Regards.

FXCRAFT,
PortHarcourt,
Rivers State,
Nigeria.
Tel : +2348157946628

Re: FXCRAFT : $196 TO $1 MILLION 'LIVE' ACCOUNT TRADING (Subscribe Now!) by Nobody: 12:27am On Nov 19, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/3468787/stable-money-strategy

Permanently Returns 5% daily 25% weekly 100% monthly

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

99% Forex Signal Provider Service (discount Currently On) / One Sidra Coin Will equal to $525 in September / The Fraudulent Crypto Currency Called Gcch Coin. Beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.