Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,020 members, 7,825,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

FXCRAFT : $196 TO $1 MILLION 'LIVE' ACCOUNT TRADING (Subscribe Now!) - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / FXCRAFT : $196 TO $1 MILLION 'LIVE' ACCOUNT TRADING (Subscribe Now!) (12054 Views)

Largest Cryptocurrency Exchange Hacked! Over $1 Million Worth Bitcoin And Ether / Naira Drops To N500 To $1 / FXCRAFT : YOUR GATEWAY TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM (Subscribe now!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FXCRAFT : $196 TO $1 MILLION 'LIVE' ACCOUNT TRADING (Subscribe Now!) by teemy(m): 7:42pm On Mar 10, 2016
i mentioned earlier 50% monthly by naija traders not daily(though that is possible on a high risk account by a seasoned trader). to be frank 60% daily is what i currently aim for and using that contest to improve on my system to eliminate drawdowns.
Re: FXCRAFT : $196 TO $1 MILLION 'LIVE' ACCOUNT TRADING (Subscribe Now!) by flybiz08(m): 8:00pm On Mar 10, 2016
Phew!

What a trading week! Events from the BOE, RBNZ and BOC created ample uncertainty enough to rumple the markets. No clear-cut direction but in all, not bad considering we still have 2 more trading weeks.

I will close trading for the week today unless something comes up tomorrow. Should any trade setup emerge tomorrow, I'll post an update.

Here are the stats so far for this week.

I'll appreciate constructive comments.

Best regards.

#FX CRAFT

1 Like

Re: FXCRAFT : $196 TO $1 MILLION 'LIVE' ACCOUNT TRADING (Subscribe Now!) by teemy(m): 2:51pm On Mar 11, 2016
keep it up flybiz08. by the way what do you use in determining when to exit a trade?
Re: FXCRAFT : $196 TO $1 MILLION 'LIVE' ACCOUNT TRADING (Subscribe Now!) by skybridge(m): 7:03pm On Mar 12, 2016
I want to salute your courage for this you want to do.I will like to advise at this junction,stop answering some needless questions.If you say you can then you can and if you say otherwise then you cant.i will like you to concentrate on the task ahead.Many attimes when i read comments,i cant understand why some will be picking annoyance among themselve.We should be supportive of eachother no matter what.I will join you in the journey.Furthermore,i have promised myself to build an account of $1M,no matter how long it takes.The word is NEVER GAVE UP ON YOUR DREAM.I started an account with $47 and now the account is a little over $700.With strong determination and HOPE,dream will come reality..
flybiz08:
Phew!

What a trading week! Events from the BOE, RBNZ and BOC created ample uncertainty enough to rumple the markets. No clear-cut direction but in all, not bad considering we still have 2 more trading weeks.

I will close trading for the week today unless something comes up tomorrow. Should any trade be taken tomorrow, I'll post an update.

Here are the stats so far for this week.

I'll appreciate constructive comments.

Best regards.

#FX CRAFT
Re: FXCRAFT : $196 TO $1 MILLION 'LIVE' ACCOUNT TRADING (Subscribe Now!) by flybiz08(m): 10:36pm On Mar 13, 2016
skybridge:
I want to salute your courage for this you want to do.I will like to advise at this junction,stop answering some needless questions.If you say you can then you can and if you say otherwise then you cant.i will like you to concentrate on the task ahead.Many attimes when i read comments,i cant understand why some will be picking annoyance among themselve.We should be supportive of eachother no matter what.I will join you in the journey.Furthermore,i have promised myself to build an account of $1M,no matter how long it takes.The word is NEVER GAVE UP ON YOUR DREAM.I started an account with $47 and now the account is a little over $700.With strong determination and HOPE,dream will come reality..

Thank you for your comment @skybridge. I'm focused and I won't be distracted no matter what. I'm motivated by the fact that you're also embarking on a similar journey with me. We shall shake hands someday at the promised land.

A lovely trading week to you.

Best regards.

teemy:
keep it up flybiz08. by the way what do you use in determining when to exit a trade?

Hi teemy, I focus on price action to ascertain my entries and exits. Someday, I may have to demonstrate it.

I'm also under intense pressure from members of this forum to make my signal service regular as well as forex training. These are under consideration and can only be achieved at the professional level with charges as I may need more help to meet such demands. I will update this forum of my final decision in months to come.

In the meantime, we have a target and that should take priority.

Have a great trading week ahead.

Best regards.

#FX CRAFT

1 Like

Re: FXCRAFT : $196 TO $1 MILLION 'LIVE' ACCOUNT TRADING (Subscribe Now!) by flybiz08(m): 9:27pm On Mar 14, 2016
Hi Everyone.

A quick rundown of what to expect this week.

We've got the following FUNDAMENTAL events lined up;

TUESDAY :
1. AUD Monetary Policy Meeting Minutes
2. JPY Monetary Policy Statement and BOJ Press Conference

WEDNESDAY :
1. USD FOMC Statement and Federal Funds Rate
2. NZD GDP (q/q)

THURSDAY :
1. JPY BOJ Kuroda speaks
2. GBP Official Rate Statement

On the technical side of the markets, focus will be on the following currencies this week.

NZD and AUD are on the downtrend. The wise call will be to pair with a strong currency, find a top and trade off.

USD and JPY are expected to gain momentum.

The GBP AND CAD are expected to trade flat this week.

Best regards.

#FXCRAFT

DISCLAIMER : The views expressed herein are solely of FXCRAFT and trading based on this information is at your own risk.

Re: FXCRAFT : $196 TO $1 MILLION 'LIVE' ACCOUNT TRADING (Subscribe Now!) by flybiz08(m): 2:12am On Mar 15, 2016
As the events unfold....

No indicator required but price action.

Best regards.

#FXCRAFT

Re: FXCRAFT : $196 TO $1 MILLION 'LIVE' ACCOUNT TRADING (Subscribe Now!) by flybiz08(m): 9:42am On Mar 15, 2016
More....

#FXCRAFT

Re: FXCRAFT : $196 TO $1 MILLION 'LIVE' ACCOUNT TRADING (Subscribe Now!) by flybiz08(m): 11:02am On Mar 18, 2016

It has been a week without any signal so far. Today being Friday, I doubt I'll close any different.

It was a week filled with volatility yet no signal was generated. I hope the story was better for other traders.

A happy weekend to everyone.

Best regards.

#FXCRAFT
Re: FXCRAFT : $196 TO $1 MILLION 'LIVE' ACCOUNT TRADING (Subscribe Now!) by skybridge(m): 11:45am On Mar 19, 2016
The week under review was tough for me.i closed the week in high negative.I hope weeks to come will be better.
flybiz08:

It has been a week without any signal so far. Today being Friday, I doubt I'll close any differently.

It was a week filled with volatility yet no signal was generated. I hope the story was better for other traders.

Best regards.

#FXCRAFT
Re: FXCRAFT : $196 TO $1 MILLION 'LIVE' ACCOUNT TRADING (Subscribe Now!) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 19, 2016
flybiz08:

It has been a week without any signal so far. Today being Friday, I doubt I'll close any different.

Best regards.

#FXCRAFT

Exactly what all my point was all about initially bro.

Wish you all the best still bro, I agree the market was quite volatile but with lesser predictability.

Happy weekend and a prosperous trading week ahead.

Regards.
Re: FXCRAFT : $196 TO $1 MILLION 'LIVE' ACCOUNT TRADING (Subscribe Now!) by teemy(m): 5:50pm On Mar 20, 2016
to a great week all!
Re: FXCRAFT : $196 TO $1 MILLION 'LIVE' ACCOUNT TRADING (Subscribe Now!) by flybiz08(m): 11:57am On Mar 21, 2016
skybridge:
The week under review was tough for me.i closed the week in high negative.I hope weeks to come will be better.

@skybridge

I'm sorry for your loss. Hopefully, your tales this week will be much better my friend.

Regards.

teemy:
to a great week all!

Hi teemy. It's been a while since you updated. I wish you a lovely trading week too.

Please stay tuned for my weekly forecast.

Best regards.

#FXCRAFT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FXCRAFT : $196 TO $1 MILLION 'LIVE' ACCOUNT TRADING (Subscribe Now!) by teemy(m): 1:33pm On Mar 21, 2016
sorry jare #fxcraft. been viewing your updates as they come. certainly not out of mind. cheers
Re: FXCRAFT : $196 TO $1 MILLION 'LIVE' ACCOUNT TRADING (Subscribe Now!) by flybiz08(m): 5:02am On Mar 22, 2016

Hi everyone.

Here's my take for this week.

On the fundamental side, there are just two (2) economic events of real concern.

TUESDAY............... 1. AUD - RBA Governor speaks

FRIDAY.................. 1. USD - US Final GDP q/q

On the Technical side of the market, I expect most currencies to trade flat. This may provide ample opportunity for Range traders.

Best regards.

#FXCRAFT

DISCLAIMER : The views expressed herein are solely of FXCRAFT and trading based on this information is at your own risk.

1 Like

Re: FXCRAFT : $196 TO $1 MILLION 'LIVE' ACCOUNT TRADING (Subscribe Now!) by flybiz08(m): 7:01am On Mar 25, 2016

I will not be trading today as markets are expected to range due to the Easter celebration.

Herein attached is our performance for this week. Due to unforeseen circumstances, we missed out on a few trades.

I have delegated responses and publicity to the following monikers online; @baylord77 (Admin Team), @SuzyFXCRAFT(Sales/Online representaive) and @FXCRAFT(Publicity).

We shall strive to make our signals available to everyone at a professional level henceforth. I have also employed the services of other seasoned traders but trading activity on this thread is strictly from my trading system.

In simple terms, FXCRAFT is now a conglomerate of traders with the purpose of helping you grow your account or funds. I remain its founder.

You can contact us for more information.

It is also important to know that the signal service will no longer be free.

Best regards.

2 Likes

Re: FXCRAFT : $196 TO $1 MILLION 'LIVE' ACCOUNT TRADING (Subscribe Now!) by baylord77(m): 2:40pm On Mar 25, 2016

We don't just talk, we prove it!

Just another reason to join FXCRAFT and gain your financial freedom.

Subscribe now!

Contact Us now : fxcraftservice@gmail.com, Whatsapp +2348157946628,

www.twitter.com/FXCRAFTservice, https://www.facebook.com/FXCRAFT/

Happy Easter celebrations!

Re: FXCRAFT : $196 TO $1 MILLION 'LIVE' ACCOUNT TRADING (Subscribe Now!) by baylord77(m): 9:51am On Mar 26, 2016

[b]FXCRAFT is a leading expert in online currency trading. With the vast majority of Forex traders being amateurs and struggling with the markets, we have decided to create a portal to reach out to each and every existing and prospective forex trader. We can help you make your dreams come true but with patience, experience and the passion to succeed.

Being a group of traders with ample experience in navigating the Forex market, making consistent profits is an arduous task better left to professionals in the know. As alarming as the monumental losses of Forex traders seem, we are committed to making humongous changes in the trading patterns of our clients with consistent profits as the eventual outcome, long term.

We do not promise what we can not deliver. We tread with already existing principles which has been the bane of our success over the years and as such, investors looking to pitch tent with us must understand this concept in its entirety. Simply put, we do not make unimaginable profits short term as we are not a High Yield Investment Program (HYIP).

With proper management techniques, we can drive our clients through the realms of experience, confidence, success and investment choices. In this regard, clients can choose to invest actively or passively with guided opinions from FXCRAFT. Making investments in this manner not only rewards our clients with financial freedom but also investor confidence.

We specialize in Forex Signal Service (FSS), Asset/Hedge Fund Management (HFM) and Targeted Forex Training(TFT). We are simply the best in this niche and we make the difference albeit long term. Making investment choices in this contemporary age demand professionals with a repertoire of knowledge spanning all ramification of the financial markets. The good part, we have it all covered!

Work with us and let's make a blueprint for success worth emulating. Invest with us and secure the future.

For more information about our services, contact us on Whatsapp +2348157946628. Email : fxcraftservice@gmail.com

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/FXCRAFT/

Twitter : https://twitter.com/FXCRAFTservice

Best regards.[/b]

Re: FXCRAFT : $196 TO $1 MILLION 'LIVE' ACCOUNT TRADING (Subscribe Now!) by teemy(m): 2:06pm On Mar 26, 2016
oohrhiifx the contest ended and i ended up falling off the prizes table. better luck next time. lolz
Re: FXCRAFT : $196 TO $1 MILLION 'LIVE' ACCOUNT TRADING (Subscribe Now!) by baylord77(m): 9:19am On Mar 27, 2016

May the resurrection of Christ bring peace, divine favour, divine connection, wealth, love and joy.

We wish you a happy Easter celebration!

#FXCRAFT

1 Like

Re: FXCRAFT : $196 TO $1 MILLION 'LIVE' ACCOUNT TRADING (Subscribe Now!) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 27, 2016
teemy:
oohrhiifx the contest ended and i ended up falling off the prizes table. better luck next time. lolz

Didn't follow it. I don't follow demo issues at this stage, it's a practice account and it's for new and upcoming.
baylord77

post=44120748:

[b]FXCRAFT is a leading expert in online currency trading. With the vast majority of Forex traders being amateurs and struggling with the markets, we have decided to create a portal to reach out to each and every existing and prospective forex trader. We can help you make your dreams come true but with patience, experience and the passion to succeed.
Being a group of traders with ample experience in navigating the Forex market, making consistent profits from the currency market is an arduous task better left to professionals in the know. As alarming as the monumental losses of Forex traders seem, we are committed to making humongous changes in the trading patterns of our clients with consistent profits as the eventual outcome, long term.
We do not promise what we can not deliver. We tread with already existing principles which has been the bane of our success over the years and as such, investors looking to pitch tent with us must understand this concept in its entirety. Simply put, we do not make unimaginable profits short term as we are not a High Yield Investment Program (HYIP).
With proper management techniques, we can drive our clients through the realms of experience, confidence, success and investment choices. In this regard, clients can choose to invest actively or passively with guided opinions from FXCRAFT. Making investments in this manner not only rewards our clients with financial freedom but also investor confidence.
We specialize in Forex Signal Service (FSS), Asset/Hedge Fund Management (HFM) and Targeted Forex Training(TFT). We are simply the best in this niche and we make the difference albeit long term. Making investment choices in this contemporary age demand professionals with a repertoire of knowledge spanning all ramification of the financial markets. The good part, we have it all covered!
Work with us and let's make a blueprint for success worth emulating. Invest with us and secure the future.
For more information about our services, contact us on Whatsapp +2348157946628. Email : fxcraftservice@gmail.com
Best regards.[/b]

Naturally I wouldn't talk but criticism is a good catalyst and was just wondering, it's been like 3 weeks now or 4 there about that you have been handling this trading account. From the previous statement you posted you were having $208 that was like in the first week, now 3 weeks afterwards you are $3 short with a record of 5 consecutive losses with maybe 2 consecutive wins,... Now all this would be normal even though you are having a target of turning it to 1 million dollars and with all the hypes and calculations about daily pips and all... This statement and the performance really isn't a problem next month could always be better but selling trading signal with this performance? Your sortino index can't be less that -7.0, I won't even talk about ur Jensex index as at now and your win rate is not even up to 1%( you have more consecutive losses than profits) your maximum loss is even greater than your maximum win per trade,yet you want to sell signals? For who exactly? This is really funny. I do fear for your subscribers though God help una.

I was actually thinking of posting professional analysis today here for free, so as to offer my own insight about the upcoming week and give u a clearer perspective instead of the few fundamentals you posted here and you 15 min chart. But privatizing this thread kills it all.

As usual I wish you all the best in your quest and it's achievable only that it's not through this way.

Best wishes to you all. Happy trading week to us!

That you would even consider selling what you don't have is simply amazing..No wonder many do not take Nigerian traders serious. Chap chap u don change focus from proving to selling... SMH.
Re: FXCRAFT : $196 TO $1 MILLION 'LIVE' ACCOUNT TRADING (Subscribe Now!) by baylord77(m): 9:30pm On Mar 27, 2016
oohrhiifx:

Didn't follow it. I don't follow demo issues at this stage, it's a practice account and it's for new and upcoming.

Naturally I wouldn't talk but criticism is a good catalyst and was just wondering, it's been like 3 weeks now or 4 there about that you have been handling this trading account. From the previous statement you posted you were having $208 that was like in the first week, now 3 weeks afterwards you are $3 short with a record of 5 consecutive losses with maybe 2 consecutive wins,... Now all this would be normal even though you are having a target of turning it to 1 million dollars and with all the hypes and calculations about daily pips and all... This statement and the performance really isn't a problem next month could always be better but selling trading signal with this performance? Your sortino index can't be less that -7.0, I won't even talk about ur Jensex index as at now and your win rate is not even up to 1%( you have more consecutive losses than profits) your maximum loss is even greater than your maximum win per trade,yet you want to sell signals? For who exactly? This is really funny. I do fear for your subscribers though God help una.

I was actually thinking of posting professional analysis today here for free, so as to offer my own insight about the upcoming week and give u a clearer perspective instead of the few fundamentals you posted here and you 15 min chart. But privatizing this thread kills it all.

As usual I wish you all the best in your quest and it's achievable only that it's not through this way.

Best wishes to you all. Happy trading week to us!

That you would even consider selling what you don't have is simply amazing..No wonder many do not take Nigerian traders serious. Chap chap u don change focus from proving to selling... SMH.

[b]
Hello Oohrhiifx(Astute Financials/Mr T),

I'm confident that my introduction will reel chills over you because we've taken appropriate measures to fathom your vitriolic critique. In all honesty, we have come to understand that it's all about competition which is frivolous to our task at hand. We believe that your stake in the same line of business would not allow your cynical personality come to terms with any modicum of competition.

While we do not intend to indulge in mudslinging, we can confidently say that we have viewed some stats from your account with FxPro. Your high risk trading pattern may inadvertently perform miracles to consider yourself a professional but in the real world of Forex, you're crass with the concept of experience and money management. A few trades do not define a successful trader neither does a few weeks from your assessment. You R:R amplifies your ignorance over the fact that most corporate organisations consider annual returns between 3 - 15% as excellent.

Take a word from us and be humble. Your account on display has many vital information blocked and it was started just last year November to be precise. Consecutive wins or losses do not define a trader but the concept of money management as it relates to equity/balance in terms of leverage correlation, is what counts. In your case, you seem overwhelmed by this as evidenced by the 500:1 leverage you apply.

Verily, we are on course to make history and won't be derailed. We decided to charge a token for our services as we are currently soliciting the services of other professionals in a bid to optimise results for our subscribers. The founder of FXCRAFT, @flybiz08, has already explained this in previous posts and why you would rattle the waters over this, is beyond any logical comprehension.

Your vituperation does not come as a shock to us as we feel mediocrity may be fueling your assertions to see us fail. Come hell or high water, we shall succeed by God's special grace. We dare you to make your account public and by extension, convince the public that your have a full grasp of the terminologies you throw around. We hope you do not shy away again.

We wish you a successful trading week and this will be our last response on this subject matter.

Regards.

#baylord77 (FXCRAFT Team)[/b]

Re: FXCRAFT : $196 TO $1 MILLION 'LIVE' ACCOUNT TRADING (Subscribe Now!) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 27, 2016
baylord77:

[b]
Hello Oorhiifx(Astute Financials),

I'm confident that my introduction would reel chills over you because we've taken appropriate measures to understand your vitriolic critique.

In all honesty, we have come to understand that it's all about competition which is frivolous to our task at hand. We understand that your stake in the same line of business would not allow your cynical personality come to terms with any modicum of competition.

While we do not intend to indulge in mudslinging, we can confidently say that we have viewed some stats from your account with FxPro. Your high risk trading pattern may inadvertently perform miracles to consider yourself a professional, in the 'real' world of Forex, you're crass with the concept of experience and money management.

A few trades do not define a successful trader neither does a few weeks from your assessment. You R:R amplifies your ignorance over the fact that most corporate organisations consider annual returns between 3 - 15% as excellent.

Take a word from us and be humble. You account on display has many vital information blocked and it was started just last year November to be precise. Consecutive wins or losses do not define a trader but the concept of money management as it relates to equity/balance in terms of leverage correlation, is what counts. In your case, you seem overwhelmed by this as evidenced by the 500:1 leverage you apply.

In all honesty, we are on course to make history. Your vituperation does not come as a shock to us as we feel mediocrity may be fueling your assertions.

We dare you to make your account public and convince the public that your have a full grasp of the terminologies you throw around. We hope you do not shy away again.

We wish you a successful trading week and this will be our last response on this subject matter.

Regards.

Smiles.

I read this response with joy.

Now why should your intro send chills when it's open to see on my profile. Yes am the lead analyst with Astute Financials so what's the fuss? It's there for all to see bro.

Regarding your second paragraph, we are not in the same class neither are we in the same league, so we ain't competing please note this.If we are I'll be posting details or something. Astute has more that 5 serious technical traders,And even the third of them provides webinars for 3 brokers, In case you don't know Astute provides PAID webinar service for 8 standard brokerage companies, just wanted to observe you and probably recommend but then you turned out to be a joke.

The stats displayed there is enough for any serious analyst to observe, and deduce what ever from it. Thing is if you are a pro, you would know the risk level of a portfolio is not determined by the leverage, but by its usage, which is also available to see by all, but then you ain't a professional so you cannot even know what to look for.

I seriously wasn't here to challenge you, really but I just wanted to follow jeje and see how it goes, thinking you are a serious trader who knows what he is doing but unfortunately you don't.

You spoke about high risk, let me school you from your account, you have a $200 account yet you trade with $40 per trade , in my calculation that 20% of the account, yet you do not have 1 way of handling the risk, no stop loss no nothing, and you are here talking about high risk trading. You need to do a more careful study of that live explorer maybe you would learn something.

The reason for my critique is not because of any other thing other than to let you know that what you are doing and how you are doing it is wrong. You are trying to mislead people, the young and aspiring ones with all this your rum you kept posting. If you are right I will support you, you piqued my interest with your topic but unfortunately you have digressed, being behind different handles and calling yourself a team. Funny guy.

This is one of the main problem with young traders, you guys are so emotional and egocentric when you are being corrected,instead of listening and learning, you tend to get ahead of yourself. Am hopeful you will be less arrogant after you have gotten more experience from the market.

Think about it, isn't it wrong to start selling what you don't have? Atleast you have seen a longer term account with serious stats, you started something within a month, no profit, no defined risk pattern, no defined analytical pattern, yet you are advertising to sell. How can you sell what you yourself do not have, team you have not profited from, with 5 consecutive loss count, you are selling. What's to guaranty that you would not lose the next 5 trades? Why not get that 10-15% you spoke about first. Funny how ones target can reduce so much from 1 million dollars to 15%.

I am criticizing you because someone has to and simply because I know more than you and I COULD PROVE IT. No hard feeling here just learn. Why not make a history first, please stay on course.

What else do you want to see or do you mean by making it public, isn't it public enough,or do you mean to see how much is in the account? You see the trades and everything what else do you need?

The lesson here is simple, be patient, work on your consistency, grow your account first, get a record to show, then you can start selling.

Just focus on your trading bro, you can't sell what you don't have, don't mislead people.

Stay Good.
Re: FXCRAFT : $196 TO $1 MILLION 'LIVE' ACCOUNT TRADING (Subscribe Now!) by baylord77(m): 5:54am On Mar 28, 2016

Greetings from FXCRAFT.

Let's help you build your confidence in the markets. You have nothing to worry about. Give us a try.

Cheers.

#baylord77 (FXCRAFT Team)

Re: FXCRAFT : $196 TO $1 MILLION 'LIVE' ACCOUNT TRADING (Subscribe Now!) by teemy(m): 5:30pm On Mar 28, 2016
oohrhiifx:

Not if you want to know where you stand in rank with others in the same line of business the world over.
Re: FXCRAFT : $196 TO $1 MILLION 'LIVE' ACCOUNT TRADING (Subscribe Now!) by flybiz08(m): 11:04pm On Mar 28, 2016

Hi everyone. I hope you had a wonderful Easter celebration. Now let's get to the business of the week.

Important Fundamental events to watch out for include,

Tuesday ..... USD - Fed Chair Yelled speaks

Thursday ...... GBP - BOE Chair Carney speaks. It would be important to watch out for any change in stance on Brexit.

CAD - GDP m/m

Friday ........ USD - NonFarm unemployment change

From the technical angle, short term retracement in the JPY pairs is in order before the continuation of the bullish trend.

Likely bias for this week,

BUY - GBP, AUD, NZD

SELL - USD, JPY.

Thanks for reading.

#FXCRAFT

Re: FXCRAFT : $196 TO $1 MILLION 'LIVE' ACCOUNT TRADING (Subscribe Now!) by baylord77(m): 5:03am On Mar 30, 2016

Make money the lazy way by allowing us trade for you. Relax and watch your money grow.

Cheers.

Re: FXCRAFT : $196 TO $1 MILLION 'LIVE' ACCOUNT TRADING (Subscribe Now!) by baylord77(m): 6:56pm On Mar 30, 2016

For clients complaining about our PerfectMoney portal, the issue has been resolved. We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.

For further assistance, do not hesitate to contact us on

Whatsapp +2348157946628.

Email : fxcraftservice@gmail.com

Kind Regards.

Re: FXCRAFT : $196 TO $1 MILLION 'LIVE' ACCOUNT TRADING (Subscribe Now!) by baylord77(m): 1:27pm On Mar 31, 2016
[b]
Are you an investor having difficulty making the right investment choice? Solicit our services and let's do the hard work for you.

We are into the following forms of investment;

1. Asset/Fund Management

If you are a prospective investor with little knowledge on where to invest your funds, we can help you. No matter your economic status, you can confide in us to make healthy gains for you over time.

2. Forex Signal Service

Are you into Forex trading and yet to make consistent profits? We are here for you. Subscribe to our Forex Signal Service and watch your account turn around. You can count on us to always deliver.

3. Targeted Forex Training

Just as the foundation to every building determines its durability long term, the foundation to the world of Forex determines the eventual outcome. We make the right impression on both existing and new aspiring Forex traders by correcting the myths associated with Forex trading with a view to profitability.

For more information about our services, contact us on

Whatsapp +2348157946628

Email : fxcraftservice@gmail.com

Regards.

Re: FXCRAFT : $196 TO $1 MILLION 'LIVE' ACCOUNT TRADING (Subscribe Now!) by bily(m): 6:49pm On Mar 31, 2016
oohrhiifx:

Smiles.

I read this response with joy.

Now why should your intro send chills when it's open to see on my profile. Yes am the lead analyst with Astute Financials so what's the fuss? It's there for all to see bro.

Regarding your second paragraph, we are not in the same class neither are we in the same league, so we ain't competing please note this.If we are I'll be posting details or something. Astute has more that 5 serious technical traders,And even the third of them provides webinars for 3 brokers, In case you don't know Astute provides PAID webinar service for 8 standard brokerage companies, just wanted to observe you and probably recommend but then you turned out to be a joke.

The stats displayed there is enough for any serious analyst to observe, and deduce what ever from it. Thing is if you are a pro, you would know the risk level of a portfolio is not determined by the leverage, but by its usage, which is also available to see by all, but then you ain't a professional so you cannot even know what to look for.

I seriously wasn't here to challenge you, really but I just wanted to follow jeje and see how it goes, thinking you are a serious trader who knows what he is doing but unfortunately you don't.

You spoke about high risk, let me school you from your account, you have a $200 account yet you trade with $40 per trade , in my calculation that 20% of the account, yet you do not have 1 way of handling the risk, no stop loss no nothing, and you are here talking about high risk trading. You need to do a more careful study of that live explorer maybe you would learn something.

The reason for my critique is not because of any other thing other than to let you know that what you are doing and how you are doing it is wrong. You are trying to mislead people, the young and aspiring ones with all this your rum you kept posting. If you are right I will support you, you piqued my interest with your topic but unfortunately you have digressed, being behind different handles and calling yourself a team. Funny guy.

This is one of the main problem with young traders, you guys are so emotional and egocentric when you are being corrected,instead of listening and learning, you tend to get ahead of yourself. Am hopeful you will be less arrogant after you have gotten more experience from the market.

Think about it, isn't it wrong to start selling what you don't have? Atleast you have seen a longer term account with serious stats, you started something within a month, no profit, no defined risk pattern, no defined analytical pattern, yet you are advertising to sell. How can you sell what you yourself do not have, team you have not profited from, with 5 consecutive loss count, you are selling. What's to guaranty that you would not lose the next 5 trades? Why not get that 10-15% you spoke about first. Funny how ones target can reduce so much from 1 million dollars to 15%.

I am criticizing you because someone has to and simply because I know more than you and I COULD PROVE IT. No hard feeling here just learn. Why not make a history first, please stay on course.

What else do you want to see or do you mean by making it public, isn't it public enough,or do you mean to see how much is in the account? You see the trades and everything what else do you need?

The lesson here is simple, be patient, work on your consistency, grow your account first, get a record to show, then you can start selling.

Just focus on your trading bro, you can't sell what you don't have, don't mislead people.

Stay Good.

I took a cursory glance at your ff trade journal. For someone who has been a proponent of sound money management, I must confess, I expected more from you. Over 50% equity draw down? I hope it's your personal account and not your astute financial abi wetin you call am.

I actually like your criticisms, but I think you should first channel it to your trading, it will do you a lot of good.

@ OP, I agree it's too early to be advertising fund management when you have not yet proven yourself, common, your account is just 1 month old!
Re: FXCRAFT : $196 TO $1 MILLION 'LIVE' ACCOUNT TRADING (Subscribe Now!) by baylord77(m): 11:56am On Apr 01, 2016
bily:

I took a cursory glance at your ff trade journal. For someone who has been a proponent of sound money management, I must confess, I expected more from you. Over 50% equity draw down? I hope it's your personal account and not your astute financial abi wetin you call am.

I actually like your criticisms, but I think you should first channel it to your trading, it will do you a lot of good.

@ OP, I agree it's too early to be advertising fund management when you have not yet proven yourself, common, your account is just 1 month old!

[b]Thank you @bily for your suggestion directed at us. Reading through your post, we believe you know your trade.

Just as we agree it is too early advertising fund management, you will agree with us that it would be suicidal for any financial firm to come to limelight when they are uncertain of their capabilities. Over the last five (5) years, we have successfully managed funds offline without hitches whatsoever. Creating an online platform to offer our services to more clients is part of our expansion phase.

Truly, we may be nascent to online observers but we have stood the test of time during which, we always deliver. It is easy to put up past performances in a bid to convince clients to make decisions and invest with us. This has been the norm with most investment firms but moving forward, over 90% of such firms fail to deliver eventually. If past performances were an indication of future outcomes, then most failed financial firms would be in business today.

Since the Foreign exchange market and indeed other financial entities are speculative in nature and overtly erratic, we believe that a public display of our capability would be more convincing and reassuring. We aspire to put transparency first and if we fail to deliver as we progress, our clients are free to make alternative investment choices. We would think it absolutely wrong to relish on past glory in this instance to lure clients.

We are not desperate for clients to invest in our fund management program. If we can prove our mettle in making profits 'Live' in the markets long term, that should be enough template for clients to make their decisions and as long as our fund management program exists, we shall continue to make public our performance. We simply have no clandestine intention as our effective money management strategies yield unattractive but consistent returns.

All we want is to be endeared with confidence by our clients and maintain a more stable relationship, even online. For security reasons, we are unable to make public our main trading accounts. We shall continue to keep small accounts for public display of our performance although, it seems we have a task to make $1million in 5-7 years.

I hope this reply meets you well. Wish us well and have a lovely weekend ahead.

Cheers!

Re: FXCRAFT : $196 TO $1 MILLION 'LIVE' ACCOUNT TRADING (Subscribe Now!) by SuzyFXCRAFT(f): 6:27am On Apr 02, 2016
I am Suzy. I represent FXCRAFT on Facebook and Twitter.

Just want to say hi to everyone.

Please 'Like' our Facebook page and 'Follow' us on Twitter.

Our handles are,

We appreciate.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buy Or Sell Bitcoin From A Reliable Merchant Pufftech Exchange / The Fraudulent Crypto Currency Called Gcch Coin. Beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / 12 Months Forex Challenge.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 158
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.