Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,237 members, 7,829,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Help About His Parents Diabolical Act! - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Help About His Parents Diabolical Act! (688 Views)

You Have To Act In Order To Get, Pain Doesn't Exempt You From Work. / Useful Tips That Will Go A Long Way to Curb Your Filthy Act Of Masturbation. / Will My Act Of Worship Be Accepted? | Conditions Of Worship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help About His Parents Diabolical Act! by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 06, 2016
".......I was still a teen when my parents said I'm a stubborn child, I was called all sorts of names. It finally made me felt I was stubborn within me since anybody I called on to my aid while I was being punished for stubbornness act, as my parents called it, they all affirm to the fact that I was stubborn but still plead to my parent on my behalf to let go off the burden(my punishment). Day in day out, series of flogging, punishments and different bad names were all what I went through. Even if my parents might had one way or the other praised me on anything I did, I quickly forgot all of them because I knew I will be on my way to do one bad thing that will lead to me being punished again. I don't know if that was the best way they knew in treating children, but I just don't like it cos it wasn't helping us, both me and my parents.

So the day came when my parents called on me to tell me that they are taking me out to meet someone that will help me out of being stubborn, I quickly nodded in affirmative cos I was already tired of the embarrassments I faced everyday from the series of flogging by my parents. At the back of mind, I was just praying it works out, then I will be a good child once and for all.

To cut the long story short, we were on our way to Kaduna(not with my parents though, but with a family folk who also knew this man my parents were talking about) to meet this man I haven't met before. On getting to his apartment, we were hosted in his passage-like common room where we waited for his arrival from where ever he might have gone to, I think my folk knew, but I don't.

Finally, a man came and my folk whom we went on d trip together exchange pleasantries with this man I haven't seen before. He was the man we've been waiting for. Is this the Abdul? He asked, and he got the answer he needed immediately from my folk. Deep down in my mind, I was already trembling like so my issue has been discussed here without my consent or was it that this man knew me through some means I can't comprehend? After all I have already been told back home that he's a spiritual man.

He invited us into his secret chamber, that was the first day I saw what a shrine looks like in real life. It depicted everything I've been watching in the movies, no difference. From molded idols, carved idols, and even little baby's dolls. The flooring was completely white powdered. We came in bare footed, so going out before one puts his/her slippers back on, you must make a white powderish print on the foot mat outside, Just to describe the powderish nature of his shrine flooring.

He started on his incantations as he signaled a bench for us to sit on. We sat down, now my trembling increased as this is turning into nightmare in day time. Everything I saw there was horror, from blood stained clothes, oil stains, dagger, bones and this extra inner chamber he separated out with a red curtain cos one could peep into this chamber and what I saw from peeping was a table like structure with blood stains all around it. It was like a surgery bed to me. But this man is not a surgeon, what must that table be made for, I was still thinking when he cut in......You're a good boy, but why are you stubborn? Pity your parents na, don't you see how they are struggling for you to make it in life? He kept on advising me on how to be a good boy before he started his treatment on me.

After advising, he brought out a new razor blade, well sealed. He opened it and asked for my head, I quickly gave him by crouching towards him and that's how he started the incisions on my head. I can't remember how many cuts were made, but it was sure more than 20. Afterwards, he rubbed on it some black rough-like particles in a haphazard manner. After the treatment, I quickly asked him if he can make me more intelligent in school as against my classmates who even though we compete for 1st, 2nd to 5th position in the class of 50, I want him to make me take the 1st position always, I told him to make me ace all my exams, tests, assignments. I also told him to make me scholarship body's favorite. I told him I want all the scholarships. He said okay and made another incantations and more incisions took place. Then he said we were good to go. I don't know if he was doing a voluntary job or he had been paid before or paid by my folk there. That was how we left the place for our house in Abuja.

On getting home, I was asked about how it went and I told them, my parents, that it was all fine. Then many things were revealed to me about this voodoo man, among them which is that the man said I was going to be a rich and a famous man in future. This one hits the sweetest part of my brain. I was going to be successful? I started believing the voodoo man immediately and guess what, his jars started working on me. My parents no longer say I'm stubborn, they appreciate anything I do, they always want me to be around and they love me more. Even though I still maintained my dangling positions in school, the part of it about my future changed my psychology about life, it makes me feel like I already know who I will be in future, I fantasize the future more than I think of my present. It came to my realization just recently. I was already seeing myself as one dangote, one bill gate in the future. This has touched my psyche so much, I've prayed so much about it and I know that Allah is still answering my duas on that. Even having the guts to tell you is a sign that Allah is intervening in this issue because I had no such guts before....."

Three reasons made me to post this on nairaland:

1. To those parents who think that everyday flogging will stop a child from being stubborn. They therefore go around flogging their kids in the open just to embarrass the child with hope that it will change them from being stubborn. It doesn't help at all. First, it reduces the child's self-esteem, it turns him/her into a daylight introvert, it separates the child from his/her society which is the sole cause of job interview failures, oral exam failures, marketing failures, learning failures among others.

2. Still to those parents who will never be patient in training their kids: my mum once told her friend "I don talk to am tire, him no go hear. Na wetin fit am be this, na wetin I go give am". That was when she was flogging me in the open for failing to fill her drum with water because I repeated the same thing yesterday when I went out to play hide and seek with my friends instead of fetching the water which was in complete negation to today where the tap stopped flowing while I was still on the queue. Being patient to listen to me would have saved me my embarrassment and saved her her energy.

3. And because almost all the story my friend related to me about his adventures with the voodoo man happened to me too. I'm seeking for advice from nairalanders who will be willing to help. My psychology has been touched too, any dua at all will help. I need to get back my mind from this lust of the future. Pls help a brother here.
Its very dangerous messing around with underdeveloped brains. It can change someone's view of life forever.
Re: Help About His Parents Diabolical Act! by DeathStroke007(m): 12:06pm On Mar 06, 2016
you have just committed greatest sin... SHIRK ... go ask Alfa Al sunnah to help you out of it... by quoting hadiths and Quran verses
Re: Help About His Parents Diabolical Act! by DeathStroke007(m): 12:06pm On Mar 06, 2016
If you care about your life in grave and hereafter.. follow my advice
Re: Help About His Parents Diabolical Act! by DeathStroke007(m): 12:10pm On Mar 06, 2016
to kids and parents.... UNDER NO MATTER WHAT CONDITION SHOULD YOU GO VISIT VOODOO OR COMMIT SHIRK..

YOU MUST NOT SHARE YOUR PROBLEMS WITH BABA ALAWO OR ALFA JALABI...

SOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS IN SUNNAH WAYS... 2 RAKATS AND PRAYERS WITH FISEBILILLAH..

BETTER STILL SOURCE FOR HELP ON IT IN HADITHS OR QURAN

THERE IS NOTHING PROPHET MUHAMMAD (SAW) DIDNT EXPLAIN BEFORE HE DIED
Re: Help About His Parents Diabolical Act! by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 06, 2016
This is a classical Ebira talw what religion is mixed with idol worship.... Pray and Ask Almighty Allah fof forgiveness, read more of the quran, meet an imam and explain your debacle, don't be afraid or shy, be open minded.. Tell your parents to change their ways. Salaam
Re: Help About His Parents Diabolical Act! by carinmom(f): 3:39pm On Mar 06, 2016
DeathStroke007:
to kids and parents.... UNDER NO MATTER WHAT CONDITION SHOULD YOU GO VISIT VOODOO OR COMMIT SHIRK..

YOU MUST NOT SHARE YOUR PROBLEMS WITH BABA ALAWO OR ALFA JALABI...

SOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS IN SUNNAH WAYS... 2 RAKATS AND PRAYERS WITH FISEBILILLAH..

BETTER STILL SOURCE FOR HELP ON IT IN HADITHS OR QURAN

THERE IS NOTHING PROPHET MUHAMMAD (SAW) DIDNT EXPLAIN BEFORE HE DIED
Re: Help About His Parents Diabolical Act! by Visitor700: 3:08am On Mar 08, 2016

(1) (Reply)

See Nine Meats Forbidden For Believers / Important Correction on Solat!!!! / Meet Sheik Mohammed Murtala Chukwuemeka Who Translated Quran To Igbo Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.