Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,147 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Outrageous Prices Of Game Consoles By Sellers - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Outrageous Prices Of Game Consoles By Sellers (7868 Views)

ORDER YOUR GAME CONSOLES, CDs & SUBSCRIPTIONS WITH US ON EBAY AT 350/$ / Post Pictures Of Your Old Game Consoles / Prices Of Video Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outrageous Prices Of Game Consoles By Sellers by Bobbieydeey: 1:06pm On Mar 19, 2016
[quote author=Oluwaseunsodiq post=43907347]I could do a price check if you want? [/quote yes please do, you on whatsapp?
Re: Outrageous Prices Of Game Consoles By Sellers by Bobbieydeey: 1:35pm On Mar 19, 2016
Oluwaseunsodiq:
I could do a price check if you want?
would love that bro, you on whatsapp?
Re: Outrageous Prices Of Game Consoles By Sellers by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 4:51pm On Mar 19, 2016
Bobbieydeey:
would love that bro, you on whatsapp?
Re: Outrageous Prices Of Game Consoles By Sellers by ifyn4real: 6:29pm On May 11, 2017
OP Do you know the current price for Ps4
Re: Outrageous Prices Of Game Consoles By Sellers by Mckandre(m): 7:51pm On May 11, 2017
10k? OP comeback here and quote that price again angry

Re: Outrageous Prices Of Game Consoles By Sellers by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 11, 2017
Re: Outrageous Prices Of Game Consoles By Sellers by Ayomideen(m): 1:19am On May 12, 2017
Theyrem:

What can you say as per the performance of the console so far? Is it working fine? I would love to get one for my siblings.

Wish I had a sibling like u
Lol
Re: Outrageous Prices Of Game Consoles By Sellers by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 5:52pm On May 12, 2017
Silkmoth:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5297888_img20170316062638_jpeg72d83fa7850b713fd74e9164a583c6a3
The infamous silkmoth. The console as at that time was just 10k though. The price is completely different now though.
Re: Outrageous Prices Of Game Consoles By Sellers by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 12, 2017
Oluwaseunsodiq:
The infamous silkmoth. The console as at that time was just 10k though. The price is completely different now though.

grin I know.

Lol!

Come! So nah kano u sef dey stay.

You go buy "the phat" from those igbo boiz in sabon gari neh! Hope say yellow light of dead never condemn am sha.
Re: Outrageous Prices Of Game Consoles By Sellers by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 6:14pm On May 12, 2017
Silkmoth:

grin I know.

Lol!

Come! So nah kano u sef dey stay.

You go buy "the phat" from those igbo boiz in sabon gari neh! Hope say yellow light of dead never condemn am sha.
Na lagos i dey. That receipt address don cause confusion gan. I no go lie, the console just ylod three days ago and na after i don play skyrim for over 300hrs, the thing dey pain me like this. All the same, the console lasted for a year plus with no issues. If anyone wants a cheap ps3 console just holla at me. That is if you are in lagos though, no time for waybill.
Re: Outrageous Prices Of Game Consoles By Sellers by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 12, 2017
You wan sell ”ylod fistulated console” give person.

Nna na wa oh! grin

You said 300hrs! Lol!

Only?

Which kind trips u run, wey the receipt been dey bear sabon gari address grin

Oluwaseunsodiq:
Na lagos i dey. That receipt address don cause confusion gan. I no go lie, the console just ylod three days ago and na after i don play skyrim for over 300hrs, the thing dey pain me like this. All the same, the console lasted for a year plus with no issues. If anyone wants a cheap ps3 console just holla at me. That is if you are in lagos though, no time for waybill.
Re: Outrageous Prices Of Game Consoles By Sellers by ibawon(m): 6:20pm On May 12, 2017
The longest Thread on the Game Section that actually talks Sense.
Re: Outrageous Prices Of Game Consoles By Sellers by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 6:22pm On May 12, 2017
Silkmoth:
You wan sell ”ylod fistulated console” give person.

Nna na wa oh! grin

You said 300hrs! Lol!

Only?

Which kind trips u run, wey the receipt been dey bear sabon gari address grin

Bought the console in Lagos. The seller eas the one who migrated from his old location to lagos, he hadn't changed his receipt then.
Re: Outrageous Prices Of Game Consoles By Sellers by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 12, 2017
Oluwaseunsodiq:
Bought the console in Lagos. The seller eas the one who migrated from his old location to lagos, he hadn't changed his receipt then.

Seriously bruh! U go need new ps3 be dat oh!

Which one of the last gen series, is least likely to ylod after being jailbroken, atleast lasting for 2yrs.
Re: Outrageous Prices Of Game Consoles By Sellers by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 12, 2017
Come, things don change for this bubu economy oh! So that console he bought for 6k is actually worth 35k now
ibawon:
The longest Thread on the Game Section that actually talks Sense.
Re: Outrageous Prices Of Game Consoles By Sellers by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 6:28pm On May 12, 2017
Also you all need to know that all ps3s would end up in ylod or rlod be it slim or fat. The slims are even worse in that when they ylod (which they rarely do) it almost impossible to get them working again. You can always reheat the gpu and cpu of the fats to get them up and running again. The slims however refuse to work most of the time and you'd have to reball them (which costs about 15k as at the time of this post) before they can work again. This means you lose your saves and a lot of data.
Re: Outrageous Prices Of Game Consoles By Sellers by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 12, 2017
Hm! Rlod!!!

Care to elucidate!
grin

Hellfire
Oluwaseunsodiq:
Also you all need to know that all ps3 would end up in ylod or rlod be it slim or fat. The slims are even worse in that when they ylod (which they rarely do) it almost impossible to get working again. You can always reheat the gpu and cpu of the fats to get them up and running again. The slims however refuse to work most of the time and you'd have to reball them (which costs about 15k as at the time of this post) before they can work again. This means you lose your saves and a lot of data.
Re: Outrageous Prices Of Game Consoles By Sellers by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 6:31pm On May 12, 2017
Silkmoth:

Seriously bruh! U go need new ps3 be dat oh!

Which one of the last gen series, is least likely to ylod after being jailbroken, atleast lasting for 2yrs.
The slims. And they are "least" likely. When they ylod just give up on them. And please stop playing "The last of us" on your ps3, that game kills the console most of the time.
Re: Outrageous Prices Of Game Consoles By Sellers by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 6:35pm On May 12, 2017
Silkmoth:
Hm! Rlod!!!

Care to elucidate!
grin

Hellfire
Rlod (red light of death) occurs when only one between the cpu or the gpu has been disconnected from the motherboard. Ylod (yellow light of death) means both the cpu and gpu have been disconnected.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Outrageous Prices Of Game Consoles By Sellers by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 12, 2017
Wow tlou? Na wah oh!

What of GTAIV, red dead, AC3, Dark Souls 1, Demon souls. SR3
Oluwaseunsodiq:
The slims. And they are "least" likely. When they ylod just give up on them. And please stop playing "The last of us" on your ps3, that game kills the console most of the time.
Re: Outrageous Prices Of Game Consoles By Sellers by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 6:44pm On May 12, 2017
Silkmoth:
Wow tlou? Na wah oh!

What of GTAIV, red dead, AC3, Dark Souls 1, Demon souls. SR3
Those are less demanding games. Played all those games with no issues on my console. The console ylodded the very day i started Tlou. Reheated the gpu & cpu and finished tlou. Then continued skyrim 2 days ago and the console died again.
Just don't play Tlou, crysis 3, bf4.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Outrageous Prices Of Game Consoles By Sellers by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 12, 2017
Yesu!

How much for jailbroken ps3 slim or superslim with 12 ps3 xclusive games for inside?
Oluwaseunsodiq:
Those are less demanding games. Played all those games with no issues on my console. The console ylodded the very day i started Tlou. Reheated the gpu & cpu and finished tlou. Then continued skyrim 2 days ago and the console died again.
Re: Outrageous Prices Of Game Consoles By Sellers by Mckandre(m): 9:30pm On May 12, 2017
Oluwaseunsodiq:
Also you all need to know that all ps3s would end up in ylod or rlod be it slim or fat. The slims are even worse in that when they ylod (which they rarely do) it almost impossible to get them working again. You can always reheat the gpu and cpu of the fats to get them up and running again. The slims however refuse to work most of the time and you'd have to reball them (which costs about 15k as at the time of this post) before they can work again. This means you lose your saves and a lot of data.
reballing doesn't make one lose saved datas, its not in conjunction with the hdd just the processor and the gpu.
Re: Outrageous Prices Of Game Consoles By Sellers by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 9:34pm On May 12, 2017
Mckandre:
reballing doesn't make one lose saved datas, its not in conjunction with the hdd just the processor and the gpu.
I know, what meant was that on the off chance that it doesn't work then you'll lose your data.
Re: Outrageous Prices Of Game Consoles By Sellers by 3KINGZ18: 4:23am On May 13, 2017
Oluwaseunsodiq:
especially bf4 dat game makes ps3 freeze atimes
Re: Outrageous Prices Of Game Consoles By Sellers by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 10:27am On May 13, 2017
3KINGZ18:
especially bf4 dat game makes ps3 freeze atimes
My brother na true you talk. Those games run better on current gen consoles.
Re: Outrageous Prices Of Game Consoles By Sellers by 2kurupt(m): 12:30pm On May 13, 2017
Most sensible thread since I started keeping tabs on gaming section.

Plz who is conversant with gaming in Port Harcourt? I need the best place to get a console at the best price
Re: Outrageous Prices Of Game Consoles By Sellers by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 13, 2017
2kurupt:
Most sensible thread since I started keeping tabs on gaming section.

Plz who is conversant with gaming in Port Harcourt? I need the best place to get a console at the best price

This isn't a topic for the gaming section proper. It's a videogame sales topic. So carry ur thought train elsewhere
Re: Outrageous Prices Of Game Consoles By Sellers by 2kurupt(m): 1:03pm On May 13, 2017
Silkmoth:

This isn't a topic for the gaming section proper. It's a videogame sales topic. So carry ur thought train elsewhere

Ok. Had to ask here coz I observe PH is not well represented in both sales & discussion sections
Re: Outrageous Prices Of Game Consoles By Sellers by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 13, 2017
2kurupt:

Ok. Had to ask here coz I observe PH is not well represented in both sales & discussion sections

And what have u Don so far to remedy the situation?

Because of ppl like you, PH might continue to carry last
Re: Outrageous Prices Of Game Consoles By Sellers by 2kurupt(m): 5:27pm On May 13, 2017
Silkmoth:

And what have u Don so far to remedy the situation?

Because of ppl like you, PH might continue to carry last

Guy, you need to chill.

It's either you assist me or ignore my comment, what's with the voltron attitude?

1 Like

Re: Outrageous Prices Of Game Consoles By Sellers by dasauce(m): 6:35pm On May 13, 2017
Guys with what I'm reading Here...I might have to upgrade my console to PS4..
Sony PS3 last generation was produced in 2010.
So these console had exceeded their life span of Six (6) Years..
Guys, they'll keep YLODing and RLODing often now!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Most Nigerians Don't Play Online Games? / Xbox Live Gamertags / Riddle For The Brilliant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.