Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,107 members, 7,835,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Why Do Most Ladies No Longer Cover Their Hair In Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Most Ladies No Longer Cover Their Hair In Church? (938 Views)

Is It Wrong For Women To Make Their Hair With Attachment Or Weavon / Why Many Youths Are No Longer Going To Church / Lady Mocks Women Who Think Attachment Is A Sin But Use Wool To Make Their Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Ladies No Longer Cover Their Hair In Church? by Goodplace: 2:51pm On Mar 06, 2016
Is it modernization or will i call it a show of fashion? it is becoming appalling that most ladies in church today do no cover their hair in the church as against the injunction the bibles has given on it. Can this not be called a deliberate disobedience to What the bible says? Lets be guided.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies No Longer Cover Their Hair In Church? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 06, 2016
After buying 250K human hair grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies No Longer Cover Their Hair In Church? by ojoyentalk: 3:33pm On Mar 06, 2016
Depends on the church.
Only in permissive churches

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies No Longer Cover Their Hair In Church? by flamingREED(m): 8:55pm On Mar 06, 2016
adenuga360:
After buying 250K human hair grin
Hahahaha.
Most women are so light-hearted that the wind of vanity tosses them irredeemably!

Lightness in church

No gravity before God

How can they make heaven?

They're not even born again

Only a form of rash godliness without self-restraint.. WITH

Minds not centered on the weightier matters of the law,
They're not ready to go to heaven.
Ask them.

THEY CAN'T EVEN TELL WHAT'S IN MATT. 6:33

They don't ponder on it, even if they can tell

THEY'VE GOT

Pride

Inferiority complex

A LOT OF SEDUCING SPIRIT ASSOCIATES

THEY'RE

Seekers to impress

They're children of Jezebel

They don't care about THE PRESENCE OF any OTHER angel
Re: Why Do Most Ladies No Longer Cover Their Hair In Church? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 06, 2016
^^ I hope you included your mom and sisters on that list.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies No Longer Cover Their Hair In Church? by tobechi20(m): 1:55am On Mar 07, 2016
Weaving and attachment already covet d hair

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies No Longer Cover Their Hair In Church? by Nobody: 4:29am On Mar 07, 2016
tobechi20:
Weaving and attachment already covet d hair
Good point.

Most weaves are not even real human hair. They qualify as a covering.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies No Longer Cover Their Hair In Church? by Nobody: 4:32am On Mar 07, 2016
Goodplace:
Is it modernization or will i call it a show of fashion? it is becoming appalling that most ladies in church today do no cover their hair in the church as against the injunction the bibles has given on it. Can this not be called a deliberate disobedience to What the bible says? Lets be guided.

flamingREED:

Hahahaha.
Most women are so light-hearted that the wind of vanity tosses them irredeemably!

Lightness in church

No gravity before God

Ask them.

THEY'VE GOT

Pride

Inferiority complex

THEY'RE

Seekers to impress

Can the laws of dressing, eating, washing, cleanse the spirit? Because you can do all that and have a filthy spirit that can't even
stand before God.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies No Longer Cover Their Hair In Church? by xendra: 4:49am On Mar 07, 2016
flamingREED:

Hahahaha.

Lightness in church

No gravity before God

Ask them.

THEY'VE GOT

Pride

Inferiority complex

THEY'RE

Seekers to impress

I know your type of christian, you put yourself too high on a pedestal, so that when you fall its so loud everyone around can hear it.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies No Longer Cover Their Hair In Church? by flamingREED(m): 4:55am On Mar 07, 2016
xendra:
I know your type of christian, you put yourself too high on a pedestal, so that when you fall its so loud everyone around can hear it.
You wish that I fall?

Just because I'm forthright?

Well!

The devil can avenge all he can,
But my stability is sure.

It's plainly written in Peter's general epistle that,
'...ye shall never fall'

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies No Longer Cover Their Hair In Church? by xendra: 5:09am On Mar 07, 2016
flamingREED:
You wish that I fall?

Just because I'm forthright?

Well!

The devil can avenge all he can,
But my stability is sure.

It's plainly written in Peter's general epistle that,
'...ye shall never fall'
No I don't wish that you fall, I pray you don't. I just know Christians who talk like this, as if they are going to make heaven because they know it all.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies No Longer Cover Their Hair In Church? by flamingREED(m): 5:11am On Mar 07, 2016
Muafrika2:

Can the laws of dressing, eating, washing, cleanse the spirit? Because you can do all that and have a filthy spirit that can't even
stand before God.
All unrighteousness is SIN.

Dressing to kill,
Dressing to look *hot,
Using all forms of make-up (for those who're down),
All words and gesticulations aimed at seducing guys/men,
Of light-minded women disguised as pious,
ARE ALL OF JEZEBEL.

Christ affirmed that he'll deal with such persons in his revelation to the Church in Thyatira.

Salvation is by grace through faith in Christ's atoning blood (for the serious minded);

Grace itself reigns through righteousness;

Do not frustrate the course of God's grace by being carnal thereby making God's children stumble.

Don't start us lusting.

He made us men.

We're roused often

By what we see
Re: Why Do Most Ladies No Longer Cover Their Hair In Church? by flamingREED(m): 5:17am On Mar 07, 2016
xendra:
No I don't wish that you fall, I pray you don't. I just know Christians who talk like this, as if they are going to make heaven because they know it all.
My sister.

You better know it all
Preach it all
Hate it all
And pray against it all..

Paul said, '...I have not shunned to declare unto you THE WHOLE counsel of God'
Re: Why Do Most Ladies No Longer Cover Their Hair In Church? by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 07, 2016
flamingREED:

All unrighteousness is SIN.

Dressing to kill,
Dressing to look *hot,
Using all forms of make-up (for those who're down),
All words and gesticulations aimed at seducing guys/men,
Of light-minded women disguised as pious,
ARE ALL OF JEZEBEL.

Christ affirmed that he'll deal with such persons in his revelation to the Church in Thyatira.

Salvation is by grace through faith in Christ's atoning blood (for the serious minded);

Grace itself reigns through righteousness;

Do not frustrate the course of God's grace by being carnal thereby making God's children stumble.

Don't start us lusting.

He made us men.

We're roused often

By what we see

Why do I get the feeling that men are excused from all this undecided

(1) (Reply)

Sometimes Jesus Acts Like A Jerk / 10 Questions Christians Must Answer / How Is Your Pastor Better Than TB Joshua?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.