Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Photo: Uche Jombo Gives Warning 2 Fans Who Drop Negative Comments,call Her “FAT" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Uche Jombo Gives Warning 2 Fans Who Drop Negative Comments,call Her “FAT" (1208 Views)

Butt Surgery: Cossy Orjiakor To Empower 2 Fans Over Success Of Her Operation / Anita Joseph And Prince Eke Kissing Photo: Uche Ogbodo Expresses Shock / Zero Tolerance For Stupidity- Uche Jombo To Those Calling Her Fat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Uche Jombo Gives Warning 2 Fans Who Drop Negative Comments,call Her “FAT" by oluchingorji(f): 3:19pm On Mar 06, 2016
In case the masses weren’t aware, Uche Jombo is not a fan of trolls. Some fans are in habit of leaving negative comment beneath her photo about her body after baby birth, Uche has been pushed to the wall and felt leaving not-so-sweet reply:

See what she wrote: I usually won’t Do this but it’s kind of getting tiring with the ‘you are FAT’ comments here please I have mirrors in my house, I came from this place in this picture after Matthew was born from 243pounds to 198pounds ,not anywhere near where I want to be but still working on my weight like most women so if you are one of those that only get into the comments section to write how ‘FAT’ I am …?please do yourself the favour of unfollowing this page NOW. You can always take your comments to the blogs that way we are both happy. #zerotoleranceforstupidity

source: (https://www.instagram.com/p/BCnRdSLJ6tr/?taken-by=uchejombo)

via (http://www.adelove.com/uche-jombo-claps-back-at/)

Re: Photo: Uche Jombo Gives Warning 2 Fans Who Drop Negative Comments,call Her “FAT" by Shinaad(m): 3:26pm On Mar 06, 2016
the back though! shocked shocked
Re: Photo: Uche Jombo Gives Warning 2 Fans Who Drop Negative Comments,call Her “FAT" by axortedbabe(f): 4:02pm On Mar 06, 2016
Nay sayers everywhere
Re: Photo: Uche Jombo Gives Warning 2 Fans Who Drop Negative Comments,call Her “FAT" by ellahzy(f): 4:41pm On Mar 06, 2016
chai

eee pain ammm

1 Like

Re: Photo: Uche Jombo Gives Warning 2 Fans Who Drop Negative Comments,call Her “FAT" by knightsTempler: 5:20pm On Mar 06, 2016
Banana is banana, whether Island follow am or not.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Uche Jombo Gives Warning 2 Fans Who Drop Negative Comments,call Her “FAT" by opeyemiieblog(m): 5:25pm On Mar 06, 2016
abioo ....ppl like aproko...
Re: Photo: Uche Jombo Gives Warning 2 Fans Who Drop Negative Comments,call Her “FAT" by goldbim(f): 6:11pm On Mar 06, 2016
And another1!firstly,it was Halima and a fan,now uche..who's next?some fans sef grin.is it everything you see, you say??
Re: Photo: Uche Jombo Gives Warning 2 Fans Who Drop Negative Comments,call Her “FAT" by iamrealdeji(m): 9:32pm On Mar 06, 2016
You just gave birth to Mathew and you still showing your ass to the whole world. Kim K wannabes
Re: Photo: Uche Jombo Gives Warning 2 Fans Who Drop Negative Comments,call Her “FAT" by iamrealdeji(m): 9:32pm On Mar 06, 2016
You just gave birth to Mathew and you still showing your ass to the whole world. Kim K and Coco wannabes

(1) (Reply)

9ice And Girlfriend In Stunning New Photos / Toyin Aimakhu: MyRelationship With Seun Egbegbe A Mistake. I wanted to move on / Dear Tiwa Savage,i'm A Bit Disappointed- Freeze Reacts To Her Tell All Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.