Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,658 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Oh,my God-whats The Meaning Of This - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Oh,my God-whats The Meaning Of This (975 Views)

THE MEANING OF 10:10 Or 1010 / Some Women Breastfeeding Animals...oh My God!! / Oh My God! Why Do I Have This Strong Feeling That It's Gonna Be A Great Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh,my God-whats The Meaning Of This by Lazzaro: 4:42pm On Jul 16, 2009
This guy was deliberately searching for network on top of an electric pole.

Re: Oh,my God-whats The Meaning Of This by Amjustme: 11:39am On Jul 20, 2009
Common, he works for NEPA, while working a call came through,
Re: Oh,my God-whats The Meaning Of This by Lazzaro: 12:49pm On Jul 28, 2009
dumb ass,

he works for nepa without a shoe or an insulator on him
Re: Oh,my God-whats The Meaning Of This by sexyLeamon(f): 1:49pm On Jul 29, 2009
Oh,my God-whats The Meaning Of This

that is called stupidity
Re: Oh,my God-whats The Meaning Of This by PurestBoy(m): 1:35am On Aug 04, 2009
Na wa oo, which kain tins be this?
Re: Oh,my God-whats The Meaning Of This by titilaelae(f): 11:53am On Aug 04, 2009
If it's not 'asasi' it mustbe 'eedi' shocked shocked
Re: Oh,my God-whats The Meaning Of This by Oluschenco(m): 1:55pm On Aug 04, 2009
The guy is a magician, another Professor Pella
Re: Oh,my God-whats The Meaning Of This by Oluschenco(m): 1:59pm On Aug 04, 2009
He is calling God to prepare his super
Re: Oh,my God-whats The Meaning Of This by MyPeace(f): 11:49am On Sep 08, 2009
l dont believe the PICTURE, l say MJ in Molue in one of the threads. nothing Photoshop cant do!!! lts fake!!!
Re: Oh,my God-whats The Meaning Of This by Rogo: 11:58am On Sep 08, 2009
you started by fooling yourself stop the abortion thing and later you will know who owns it.
Re: Oh,my God-whats The Meaning Of This by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 09, 2009
sexyLeamon:

Oh,my God-whats The Meaning Of This

that is called stupidity
indeed cheesy definition of stupidity right there
Re: Oh,my God-whats The Meaning Of This by mccloud224(m): 10:38pm On Sep 09, 2009
If this is photoshop, then i'd say it's the best i've seen.If this is for real, then that guy either has a death wish or he's as dumb as four bricks put together.No shoes.No insulation and his feet are right on top of LIVE high tension cables.Dumb Dummy Dumbest sh*t ever!

Or maybe na jazz (Odieshi)

(1) (Reply)

We Do Paving Tile(inter Locking Stone Installation ) / The Average Woman Spends 2 Years Of Her Life Looking At Herself In The Mirror! / Thank You And Thank You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.