Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri (89150 Views)

How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira / DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] / Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by spyder880(m): 4:10am On Aug 15, 2013
Ladies and gentlemen, we are here once again to build a palatial residential home for one of my friends here on Nairaland. We have been contracted to build this house from start to finish withing the next 2 months and half. The details of the project are;

Project: Construction of a 6 bedroom duplex
Client: Nairaland friend
Duration: 74 days (carcas)
Project cost: To be revealed as the stages progress.

2 bedrooms (all en suit)
1 kitchen
1 kitchen store
1 laundry room
1 public lounge
1 dining room
1 visitors w/c
1 ante room, foyer

UPSTAIRS

3 bedrooms (all en suit)
1 study room
1 private lounge
1 terrace

Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by spyder880(m): 4:17am On Aug 15, 2013
The above picture is the look of the planned house, with some minor modifications. Like the frontal glass and type of pillars. Work starts very soon as I plan to start moving in my men from tomorrow.
Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by spyder880(m): 4:23am On Aug 15, 2013
This is the project site, plans with procurement of building materials ongoing.

Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by whirlwind7(m): 6:39am On Aug 15, 2013
This should be interesting, as always. Now you are in my territory. smiley
Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by frodobee: 6:57am On Aug 15, 2013
Nice one Mr Kenneth.
Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by blackchief(m): 7:49am On Aug 15, 2013
We are watching big bros
Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by Chekitaut: 10:05am On Aug 15, 2013
chop up Spyder 4 life
Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by MaxNdu: 11:41am On Aug 15, 2013
Already subscribed to this one. Good Job, Spyder
Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by Fhemmmy: 1:22pm On Aug 15, 2013
Presence, Sir.
Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by Femonjay(m): 5:59pm On Aug 15, 2013
Ride on bro.
Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by GentleCID(m): 6:29pm On Aug 15, 2013
Reporting for lecture.
Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by janykute: 8:54pm On Aug 15, 2013
Reporting for class.
Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by spyder880(m): 9:10pm On Aug 15, 2013
Welcome everybody, we are recharging to serve you better.

We are starting the delivery of materials into this site starting from tomorrow. I will be there to supervise activities, within the weekend the rest of the team is expected to start trickling in from various sites. This is surely going to be interesting. cheesy
Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by thosedays: 9:19pm On Aug 15, 2013
I am fully joining this course, please course rep register me...
Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by olubuffett: 9:58pm On Aug 15, 2013
Another great work in the making, may God bless you and the Owner.
Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by spyder880(m): 10:00pm On Aug 15, 2013
olubuffett: Another great work in the making, may God bless you and the Owner.

And bless you too Sir.
Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by kopell: 2:26am On Aug 16, 2013
@professor Spyder when God open the way, nobody can close it. Your doorway as being open, just keep doing what you new how to do best stay blessed.
Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by spyder880(m): 3:41am On Aug 16, 2013
kopell: @professor Spyder when God open the way, nobody can close it. Your doorway as being open, just keep doing what you new how to do best stay blessed.

God bless you, thank you bros.
Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by lawali: 5:06pm On Aug 16, 2013
spyder880:

God bless you, thank you bros.
Present o. Anywhere spyder goes, students follow. Learning is never enough. We are now on triple dose (PH, Enugu & Owerri experiences) to heal real estate diseases. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by Topselg: 6:37pm On Aug 16, 2013
Do contact us for the mechanical and electrical installation works for the project
Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by spyder880(m): 10:27pm On Aug 16, 2013
lawali:
Present o. Anywhere spyder goes, students follow. Learning is never enough. We are now on triple dose (PH, Enugu & Owerri experiences) to heal real estate diseases. Thanks for sharing.

And there might be another one added soon..........loading.........
Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by spyder880(m): 10:27pm On Aug 16, 2013
Topselg: Do contact us for the mechanical and electrical installation works for the project

Ok, I will note that, where are you based?
Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by spyder880(m): 10:30pm On Aug 16, 2013
This site has been cleared in readiness for the upcoming building due to start anytime from Monday. All other preparations are taking place as I type this

Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by spyder880(m): 10:30pm On Aug 16, 2013
More of the cleared site.

Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by spyder880(m): 10:34pm On Aug 16, 2013
Some materials have also started to land in the site, I will be shifting more materials to this site as soon as possible.

Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by Junapril(m): 11:25pm On Aug 16, 2013
spyder880: Welcome everybody, we are recharging to serve you better.

We are starting the delivery of materials into this site starting from tomorrow. I will be there to supervise activities, within the weekend the rest of the team is expected to start trickling in from various sites. This is surely going to be interesting. cheesy

Proud of you boss and i have been following you silently, only that your guy has been really busy but still always squeeze out time to get a daily dose of spyders project progress. Transforming to something big in me which will be coming up soon and will be proud to see you address lots of Nigerians on how things are done in our world of possibilities. Junapril

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 17, 2013
Mr Spyder! Its your Season! Ride on Bro!

Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by Topselg: 10:09am On Aug 17, 2013
spyder880:

Ok, I will note that, where are you based?

I base in lagos but we can travel to anywhere if giving us the oppurtunity

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 17, 2013
What's the qualification for new intake?

I'm fresh!
Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by segcymoor(m): 10:18pm On Aug 17, 2013
spyder880: The above picture is the look of the planned house, with some minor modifications. Like the frontal glass and type of pillars. Work starts very soon as I plan to start moving in my men from tomorrow.
Eku ise. Oluwa a sagbara dotun..... translation: Well done. May Lord continue to strength you and ur team
Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by spyder880(m): 10:59pm On Aug 17, 2013
segcy.moor:

Eku ise. Oluwa a sagbara dotun..... translation: Well done. May Lord continue to strength you and ur team

Thank you my Oga, we shall soon talk as I may need you your cooperation on something.
Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by spyder880(m): 11:01pm On Aug 17, 2013
LastApostle: What's the requisite qualification for new intake?

I'm fresh!

Just a steady internet connection Sircheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Quality Granite Supply,haulage At A Reasonble Price / Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home / Nigerchin, Kabelmetal And Coleman Cables,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.