Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,998 members, 7,814,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

"Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children (58023 Views)

See What A New NYSC Member Wrote About Herself / Three Friends And Their Careers: The Grammatical Errors At Back Of A Story Book / Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children by slap1(m): 7:37pm On Mar 06, 2016
I blame any English language or literature teacher who allows his students to read this.

1 Like

Re: "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children by sisisioge: 7:40pm On Mar 06, 2016
Hmmm...it shall be well with the next generation o. Ours won't ruin theirs!

Thank God she can be traced...silly intelligent dwarf!
Re: "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children by beejaymoore(m): 7:40pm On Mar 06, 2016
Hahahaha..... I can only imagine the content. #Disaster
Re: "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children by banmee(m): 7:40pm On Mar 06, 2016
faruku104:
lalasticlala please push this to front page.... this is disgraceful

There is nothing disgraceful about it. She only wrote a book designed for the mind set of an average Nigerian. Anything more would confuse them.
Re: "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children by babafirst(m): 7:42pm On Mar 06, 2016
Lwkmddddddd,adonbilivit!!!!!!A University Graduate?
Re: "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children by tbliss22(m): 7:42pm On Mar 06, 2016
cruzita:
grin Rip English, the list intelligent of them!!! see english

Lolz I guess you meant "least" instead of list
Re: "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 06, 2016
Let me believe that it's a joke or it was not reviewed.
Re: "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children by fabulousvera(f): 7:43pm On Mar 06, 2016
chocolateme:
it means "it is terrible.
more like overwhelming
Re: "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children by symbianDON(m): 7:44pm On Mar 06, 2016
i swear the author of that book is a clown grin grin grin the story is actually about her and two of her friends.....she was the one overtaken by 'over ambitiousness' (whatever that means angry ) and hunger....otherwise she would have known that her calling is not in writing books. well, according to her story, she can still make it if she retraces her steps tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children by symbianDON(m): 7:45pm On Mar 06, 2016
anambra state university, uli in da house grin grin grin
Re: "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 06, 2016
chocolateme:
O di egwu.. If the introduction of the book is like this, what will then happen to the main storyline? I must have fainted before I am through reading the chapter one.
#teamNoCerrificate#
lol....laugh won kill me here ooo
BT wait o,who typed it?
Re: "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children by dustydee: 7:46pm On Mar 06, 2016
darkenkach:
Are you surprised? ANSU students like sorting there lecturers. It's legal and any student who isn't sorting is seen as a fool.

undecided
Are you related to the author?
Re: "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children by Warpath(m): 7:47pm On Mar 06, 2016
Lwkmd..and soon someone would blame Buhari for this! It's high time Nigerians call a spade a spade...the level of decadence is alarmingly high in our tertiary institutions! shocked shocked lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children by Atk1nson(m): 7:48pm On Mar 06, 2016
darkenkach:
Are you surprised? ANSU students like sorting there lecturers. It's legal and any student who isn't sorting is seen as a fool.

I'm not surprised it's an Anmabra State Uni. ANSU and Oko poly have serious issues even by Nigerian standard
Re: "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children by pragmatistm(m): 7:48pm On Mar 06, 2016
I weep for the people involved.

But come to think of it, many like those people are all over Nairaland. If you call their attention to how they murder English they will say its their phone, or English is not their mother tongue, bla, bla, bla. I weep for you all.

1 Like

Re: "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children by akindap07(m): 7:49pm On Mar 06, 2016
ENDTIME WRITERS
Re: "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children by Aderupoko2: 7:49pm On Mar 06, 2016
English as a language will never remain the same after this. The Author must be arrested, this is Boko Haram
Re: "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children by Aroh48(m): 7:50pm On Mar 06, 2016
DJBIGGY:
Ha! The worst part of this is that it would be sold in schools and children will assimilate what they would be taught. One can only but imagine how the contents of the book would look like.

Three people are responsible... the author and the printing press. While the author's fault is obvious and inexcusable. How can i own a desktop publishing printing press and not edit and proof read what is being given to me to type, bind and package? Unfortunately, money matter have blinded the ethics of publishing. Tufiakwa!!!

Thirdly sef, our Nigerian Publisher Association is literally dead... Any dick and harry can publish a book today without their knowledge and it would be in circulation in the market. Chayiiiiii!

Last last, diariz God!!!

http://www.olamzy.com/2016/03/dayum-see-what-graduate-wrote-as-book.html
I taught they said Bsc is better than hnd?
Re: "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children by tottinova: 7:50pm On Mar 06, 2016
chocolateme:
O di egwu.. If the introduction of the book is like this, what will then happen to the main storyline? I must have fainted before I am through reading the chapter one.
#teamNoCerrificate#

O di really really egwu
Re: "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children by darkenkach(m): 7:52pm On Mar 06, 2016
Thank you for spotting my mistake.
Re: "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children by Ikpewe: 7:52pm On Mar 06, 2016
Chai na Akwa Ibom girl ooo.
Re: "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children by murphyrichy(m): 7:52pm On Mar 06, 2016
am not sure the writer is a graduate, let's forget the fact that she assume to be one. she may have quote what she isn't.
Re: "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children by Raymee(m): 7:54pm On Mar 06, 2016
All die na die! At least the author made a move. Written & published by themselves & fake the printing press & everything. That's what am seeing...
Re: "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children by morganwizzy55(m): 7:55pm On Mar 06, 2016
If she wanted to save the embarrassment, she could Av started the book with story story storeyyy, what's upon a time, timme timme. it could be beter
Re: "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children by JAHseal: 7:56pm On Mar 06, 2016
This poo' should be urgently mopped up from our streets ! Is it that there's no agency that authors about 2 publish their works ought 2 pass through b4 such materials are circulated ? What some schools produce as "graduates" these days... Jessssss !
Re: "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 06, 2016
Anambra$$$not surprised
Re: "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children by UrbanMystique: 7:57pm On Mar 06, 2016
That's what you get when you are a product of a baby factory and wuruwuru exam centers

So much for leading in waec results.

Biafrans.

1 Like

Re: "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children by princdebola201(m): 7:58pm On Mar 06, 2016
Coming from a region where all students in secondary level passed WAEC every year but can't produce best student in WAEC.

Author= Product of special centre .gringringrin

3 Likes

Re: "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children by AdeniyiA(m): 7:58pm On Mar 06, 2016
What do you expect from a business administration graduate? ??
All her expectations is on the amount that shall come of the books and not some 'irrelevant' English...
Re: "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children by Hybrid01: 7:59pm On Mar 06, 2016
Their type will start blaming the government for not providing jobs. How in GOD's name can you get a job with this kind of skill
Re: "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children by GBAGAAUN(m): 7:59pm On Mar 06, 2016
I doesn't see annythin rong with the eglish she spokes. peepu just like to talking anyhow undecided
Re: "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children by hadaydoyin(m): 8:02pm On Mar 06, 2016
omo nna

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? / Dead Students Write Exams in Oko Poly / A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.