Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,342 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? (58019 Views)

GISU Former President, Arrested For #720,000 Illegal Withdrawal From Union's Acc / The Many Woes Of Postgraduate Students At The University Of Uyo / Sights From The University Of Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by JasOnKruegEr(m): 6:02am On Oct 16, 2019
I was withdrawn from the university after my 300 level due to administrative issues, which was partly my fault. I have been depressed for over sometime now but thank God finally it's all in the past now.

Presently, I'm preparing to write jamb again and apply for either of medicine and surgery, pharmacy or medical laboratory technology . my question is what are these courses like?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by chiefolododo(m): 6:03am On Oct 16, 2019
Alright

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by tayebest(m): 6:07am On Oct 16, 2019
You were withdrawn from a university and you still don't know what those courses you mentioned are like?? undecided

Bros, truth be told, school no be your way! Try another thing!

402 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by Nobody: 6:24am On Oct 16, 2019
School na scam

To some

8 Likes

Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by ayox1(m): 6:33am On Oct 16, 2019
Bro, never ever give up.. For me I'll say pharmacy.. Though its very stressfull.. Don't let ur past weigh u down

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by carzola(m): 7:05am On Oct 16, 2019
Join yahoo
Come chop life...

Build schools and employ those
That kicked u out.

102 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by TheManofTomorrow(m): 7:09am On Oct 16, 2019
ayox1:
Bro, never ever give up.. For me I'll say pharmacy.. Though its very stressfull.. Don't let ur past weigh u down
Why do you say Pharmacy?

Truth is, you'll be just be frustrated if you choose those career path for the money or the Prestige. It might be averted if u re book brilliant and can cope with enormous stress tho.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by oyekanwahab(m): 7:22am On Oct 16, 2019
If possible, try a less demanding course, and add IT to it

My one cent

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by 360uniabuja(m): 8:46am On Oct 16, 2019
May God bless you bro

2 Likes

Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by GREATESTPIANIST: 9:00am On Oct 16, 2019
. Shit happens in life , my elder sister did her ond, she was about to do her hnd and needed to present the ond certificate, she was told she wasn't recognized as a student all this while, can u imagine?? My mum almost fainted , we were all unhappy, we all encouraged big sis and rallied round her with love, big sis picked up herself, did jamb again, and got admission into Unilag, she graduated last year....and is doing very well now, so atimes this things happen, we have to be strong and optimistic.....shit happens

180 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by Thermodynamics(m): 9:00am On Oct 16, 2019
Open a business or learn a trade and do part time.
That's the best thing to do after secondary school.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by 6Milk(m): 9:00am On Oct 16, 2019
Bro may be you are lucky... Education is not the way man, politics is. But I must admit the start isn't always easy.
Learn a handwork and join politics
Lifestone:

Are you a Senator now? Mr Adviser
Not yet but am working towards it. God help me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by lilmax(m): 9:00am On Oct 16, 2019
You better use that money to face any professional course relating to welding

17 Likes

Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by GREATESTPIANIST: 9:00am On Oct 16, 2019
tayebest:
You were withdrawn from a university and you still don't know what those courses you mentioned are like?? undecided

shut up dia

6 Likes

Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by ForeThinker: 9:01am On Oct 16, 2019
STREET TILL TAKEOVER

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:01am On Oct 16, 2019
Go and learn tailor work
Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by Kingrexyl(m): 9:01am On Oct 16, 2019
Just do the course you can easily comprehend or go into business

3 Likes

Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by Franklyspeakin: 9:01am On Oct 16, 2019
What WHR u studying before??
Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by Dshocker(m): 9:01am On Oct 16, 2019
Wow,after 300L

2 Likes

Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by saydfact(m): 9:01am On Oct 16, 2019
@JasOnKruegEr: Go for a course you already know, not one you're asking info about online.

Good luck with your decisions...

3 Likes

Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by GREATESTPIANIST: 9:02am On Oct 16, 2019
JasOnKruegEr:
I was withdrawn from the university after my 300 level due to administrative issues, which was partly my fault. I have been depressed for over sometime now but thank God finally it's all in the past now.

Presently, I'm preparing to write jamb again and apply for either of medicine and surgery, pharmacy or medical laboratory technology . my question is what are these courses like?
go for the course that has ur passion embedded in it my dear .........be prayerful also, God will make a way......I wish u All d best

5 Likes

Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by VivyZub(f): 9:02am On Oct 16, 2019
Affordable children educational android tablets. Please go through my thread for pictures, functions and specifications and please check my signature for contact
Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by mrwonlasewonie: 9:02am On Oct 16, 2019
tayebest:

exactly my thought

I suggest you go into business @ op

Ideally in every department there should be a course advisor who isn't there to only advice you about courses to take but also about when to withdraw when he notices that you are not doing well academically.moreover the mere fact that you are a school drop out doesn't make you less successful as history has shown us

Academic knowledge is different from real life issues.know what you want for yourself after then you will know what you enjoy doing.commercialize it and then make a living for yourself

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by Abalado(f): 9:02am On Oct 16, 2019
I will advise u to pray to ur God first, he will lead u, good luck...

1 Like

Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by Josh44s(m): 9:02am On Oct 16, 2019
360uniabuja:
May God bless you bro

And how will God bless someone who has withdrawn graduate from school? In this harsh economy where graduates are suffering bitterly? Yahoo boiz are being hunted? Entrepreneurship is out of the question because no money to go into it and those who are already established self employed and entrepreneur are going through tough time as their business collapse gradually? Tell me bro how will God bless him? Tell me

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by YBNDave1000(m): 9:02am On Oct 16, 2019
Me I withdraw after my 400 level due to same issues,now preparing to write next jamb though I intend making it a private uni this time around Baze or Pan Atlantic for information technology

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by Slawormir: 9:03am On Oct 16, 2019
tayebest:

He is not a real niggarrr
A real niggarrr don't see education as a do or die affair

There are others ways to succeed and get your cash
Enter into the game of street and start bombing twenty four hours
Meet real niggarrr for tools and format, sure American and china aza
I can bet my balls within two three months you go dey collect steadily

Then go run part time program
Use for inside your cash dey block lecturer
As you dey block your courses make sure you dey bomb steadily

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) / Dead Students Write Exams in Oko Poly / Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.