Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This (pic) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This (pic) (2133 Views)

Giving Your Daughter Car As A Wedding Gift Wrong Without The Husband's Consent? / I Called My Friend Gay For Uploading This Pic, Got This Funny Reply From His Mum / If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This (pic) by PoliticalThuG(m): 5:20pm On Mar 06, 2016
I saw this pic on facebook, so i decided to share it here.

Some people were of the opinion that there is nothing wrong kissing your daughter mouth to mouth while some said that it is a bad thing kissing your daughter like this.

So, what is your thought on this..?

Lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This (pic) by chocolateme(f): 5:22pm On Mar 06, 2016
Yes while she is still too tender

3 Likes

Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This (pic) by agarawu23(m): 5:25pm On Mar 06, 2016
I don't know angry
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This (pic) by Dan42(m): 5:27pm On Mar 06, 2016
Don't know, still I have one.
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This (pic) by Cutehector(m): 5:31pm On Mar 06, 2016
I want me a baybee
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This (pic) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 06, 2016
At the age that child is, there's nothing wrong with a father kissing his daughter on the lips as shown in this picture.

Those that feel it's bad, are the very people one needs to look out for. They have dirty minds, and ought to be ashamed of themselves. An innocent picture, and their filthy minds are already buzzing like beehives.

And yeah, I do kiss my daughters on the lips. Big deal!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This (pic) by Oppypoppy: 5:46pm On Mar 06, 2016
Many strange things happens diz end time. Its better not to kiss a Dota that way to avoid the story that touches the heart. So its wrong!

1 Like

Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This (pic) by Ewuro4: 5:51pm On Mar 06, 2016
My thoughts? Not bad at all.

We kiss our daughters exactly like that everyday. And they know not to do such with anyone else except their parents.

Uncomfortable onlookers should take a hike.

Beautiful Sunday.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This (pic) by missingrib(f): 5:52pm On Mar 06, 2016
there is nothing wrong with that especially if the child is at a tender age.... sign of true love to your child..

2 Likes

Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This (pic) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 06, 2016
Oppypoppy:
Many strange things happens diz end time. Its better not to kiss a Dota that way to avoid the story that touches the heart. So its wrong!

Could you expand on why it's wrong?

Wrong because dirty minds start buzzing?

Wrong because you feel there are sexual overtures to the act?

I'm not knocking your response, I'm just trying to understand.
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This (pic) by PoliticalThuG(m): 6:05pm On Mar 06, 2016
Siena:
At the age that child is, there's nothing wrong with a father kissing his daughter on the lips as shown in this picture.

Those that feel it's bad, are the very people one needs to look out for. They have dirty minds, and ought to be ashamed of themselves. An innocent picture, and their filthy minds are already buzzing like beehives.

And yeah, I do kiss my daughters on the lips. Big deal!
good point there. The guy that posted this on facebook and termed it "shameful act" received a lot bashes from his followers. He claims to be a pastor but his mind is just too dirty.

1 Like

Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This (pic) by Baylam(m): 6:23pm On Mar 06, 2016
Yes i can , Yes i will... My daughter is my daughter!!!

2 Likes

Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This (pic) by PoliticalThuG(m): 6:52pm On Mar 06, 2016
Lalasticlala.. Move this to the promised land
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This (pic) by OgaSirAde(m): 8:57pm On Mar 06, 2016
Yes I can, Yes I will not bad at a tender age like d pic Op wen she grows old den it will be on her cheeks nt mouth anymore.
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This (pic) by Fkforyou(m): 9:38pm On Mar 06, 2016
There is absolutely nothing wrong with it.....Infact I think it's cute.
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This (pic) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 06, 2016
There are different kinds of kiss.

A pick on the cheek, a light smack on the lips in another.

The most sensual one is tongue kissing so i all depends on the kind of kiss you give your child.

Front the image, it seems the father only gave the child a light smack on the lip which is very okay by me.
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This (pic) by johnson232: 10:44pm On Mar 06, 2016
my daughter is 25, we still kiss mouth to mouth...

there is absolutely nothing wrong with it... kiss
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This (pic) by johnson232: 10:45pm On Mar 06, 2016
Baylam:
Yes i can , Yes i will... My daughter is my daughter!!!
seems like that child does not want ur kiss... smiley
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This (pic) by johnson232: 10:53pm On Mar 06, 2016
Ewuro4:
My thoughts? Not bad at all.

We kiss our daughters exactly like that everyday. And they know not to do such with anyone else except their parents.

Uncomfortable onlookers should take a hike.

Beautiful Sunday.
when is Ewuro5 & 6 coming out?
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This (pic) by Oppypoppy: 8:23pm On Mar 08, 2016
Siena:

Could you expand on why it's wrong?

Wrong because dirty minds start buzzing?

Wrong because you feel there are sexual overtures to the act?

I'm not knocking your response, I'm just trying to understand.

You know the world we live in today. Alarming things happens suprisingly you see father against daughter. Parents uses thier kids for money rituals, dads rape thier daughters, wife or hubby slaughters the other, little boys bn raped by third uncles Etc. Its not abou t dirty mind. Its about the world we are in today.
I hope u grab me now.

(1) (Reply)

When HeFirst Met His Wife 14yrs Ago, He Was Homeless...an Inspiring Story / Husband Scarcity!!!!! / When Is The Right Time For A Man To Leave An UNDESERVING WIFE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.