Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) (99497 Views)

How The Crash That Killed James Ocholi And Family Was Just A Big Mess / Fashola, Al-Hassan At The Residence Of James Ocholi (Photos) / James Ocholi's Dead Body (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) by roman001: 6:31pm On Mar 06, 2016
May His Gentle Soul R.I.P.....So shocking!
Re: The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) by shamecurls(m): 6:31pm On Mar 06, 2016
Damn......

Thats a Lexus Rx 350
Re: The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) by winilove(f): 6:32pm On Mar 06, 2016
R.I.P
Re: The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) by Godiloveu(f): 6:33pm On Mar 06, 2016
seunny4lif:
cry
Sad RIP to the man and his family but so many Nigerians dead on our bad roads daily but our greed leader don't care until it happened to one of them sad
So Sad

Naaaan! Abj-Kd road is a smooth ride, must have been over speeding or d driver lost control.

That y, dey say too much speed kills

With a heavy heart we mourn him. A true Nigerian!

3 Likes

Re: The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:34pm On Mar 06, 2016
Oh my God! May his soul RIP.
No report on the condition of his son? sad
Re: The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) by fistonati(m): 6:34pm On Mar 06, 2016
What goes around will surely come around.

APCs manifesto, we shall fix all Nigerian roads in five months.

My govts must wake up to reality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 6:35pm On Mar 06, 2016
cry cry
Godiloveu:

Naaaan! Abj-Kd road is a smooth ride, must have been over speeding or d driver lost control.

That y, dey say too much speed kills

With a heavy heart we mourn him. A true Nigerian!
Re: The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) by azimibraun: 6:37pm On Mar 06, 2016
DankemzI:
Now the elites are feeling what their greed and corruption put the masses tru...
Fix our roads Dem no gree
He has never been in government and never had that kind of money to fix roads on his own. He has done a lot for the poor in other ways. Let us all wish his wife luck as she struggles with life.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) by adekayo1234(m): 6:39pm On Mar 06, 2016
the only good thing to ever come out of kogi so far this 2016, is a photoshopped jamb result of 399... kogi people bad gan
rip to the dead

1 Like

Re: The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) by blackboy(m): 6:39pm On Mar 06, 2016
God have mercy.
Those blaming bad road, hmm I doubt. That stretch of road is one of the smothest I have driven. Travelled it a lot. If you travel that road you will know the southern part of the country truly lacks good roads.
RIP

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) by blackboy(m): 6:40pm On Mar 06, 2016
God have mercy.
Those blaming bad road, hmm I doubt. That stretch of road is one of the smothest I have driven. Travelled it a lot. If you travel that road you will know the southern part of the country truly lacks good roads.

3 Likes

Re: The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 06, 2016
Yea a san
naijaboy756:
I remember that guy during senate ministerial screening. He was outstanding. A lawyer I guess. His soul RIP

1 Like

Re: The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) by jamesversion: 6:42pm On Mar 06, 2016
shamecurls:
Damn......

Thats a Lexus Rx 350

Nope. More like Lexus GX 460.
Re: The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) by omenka(m): 6:46pm On Mar 06, 2016
DankemzI:
Now the elites are feeling what their greed and corruption put the masses tru...
I didn't read where it was written the accident was caused by "bad road"... What if it were a busted tire, faulty xyz, etc??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) by initiate: 6:46pm On Mar 06, 2016
jamesversion:

likely LX 570. you know politicians always go for the most expensive

1 Like

Re: The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) by shamecurls(m): 6:46pm On Mar 06, 2016
jamesversion:

some cars re worth dying inside at an old age.......
Re: The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) by funmi4love(f): 6:48pm On Mar 06, 2016
tartar9:
a whole minister driving without convoy.this wouldn't have happened under GEJ,Buhari should be blamed angry
would the convoy prevent the accident

1 Like

Re: The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) by Lagishan: 6:48pm On Mar 06, 2016
Jeeps are meant for rough terrain(off roads) and as such are not specifically designed for speed. Good sedan cars draws closer to the ground at higher speed.

2 Likes

Re: The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) by justmenoni: 6:49pm On Mar 06, 2016
SATOH:
"Village people" have finally pick his call. Kogi people I hail thee. wink
Re: The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) by Eyop: 6:49pm On Mar 06, 2016
initiate:

You are correct, it's an LX 570
Re: The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) by Babyphinas(f): 6:53pm On Mar 06, 2016
RIP
Re: The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) by shamecurls(m): 6:55pm On Mar 06, 2016
ckmayoca:
RIP.... if that SUV haad been innosson ehn... story for full NL tonight.

Innoson SUV would have killed the man and re-killed him in the after life. He will only need to be buried again when he gets to Heaven.

He did be thanking God he died in a Lexus, at least, he can still face judgement.
Re: The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 06, 2016
PDP founder and BOT member Sunday Awoniyi died on the same road many years ago if I remember correctly. If memory serves correctly he was also from Kogi State..

3 Likes

Re: The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) by AreaFada2: 6:58pm On Mar 06, 2016
RIP
Re: The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 6:58pm On Mar 06, 2016
initiate:

Eyop:

You are correct, it's an LX 570

shamecurls:
Damn......
Thats a Lexus Rx 350

jamesversion:

Shey gbogbo yin wa alright sha? embarassed

5 Likes

Re: The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) by 4nobody4every1: 6:59pm On Mar 06, 2016
Drinkwater:
This man went from grass to grace, practicing law in the small town of Ankpa in kogi State.. This is so awful even the son died, wife in critical condition. Can it get any worse than this?. May God grant the family the fortitude to bear this loss.
True that,Wow, so sad, every arrow of untimely death fired against me, go back to your sender, may we live to fulfill our days, Amen, Rip to the man. embarassed

6 Likes

Re: The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) by Eyop: 7:01pm On Mar 06, 2016
VickyRotex:

Shey gbogbo yin wa alright sha? embarassed

mo wa pa...Sorry aunty, RIP to the dead.
Re: The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) by princeisah26(m): 7:03pm On Mar 06, 2016
hmmm...if he had travel wit a first class jet....mr ben would hav twitted #USENIGERIAPRODUCT....now d man dn use Nigeria road....RIP
Re: The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) by lastpage: 7:04pm On Mar 06, 2016
truthhonest100:
God keep his family give them the fortitude to bear the loss.....its a great loss to kogites and the entire nation as a whole.
people often think SUV's are safe but this cars somersaults on sudden maneuvers and sudden bends.....sad really

Even 'low-gravity' Sedans would summersault at a certain speed, especially in Nigeria where speed limits are not monitored and enforced on our Motor Way........... not to talk of "high-gravity" SUV's!

I saw one SUV forming "James Bond" while climbing a bridge with Circular shape..... and l just told my wife: See this one is courting death while he thinks he is showing-off! shocked shocked :-

Lessons:
*Know your car
*Know 'the Road', ....if you dont, exercise greater caution
*Know that "the more the Speed, the greater the Mess"! "Slow down", so you can "get down" safely.
*If you think the person driving you has a 'death wish' ask them to slow down, bite them from behind if they dont listen! grin grin Its your life!
*Finally, know that SUV's are most unstable, even at the slightest Speed.

RIP to Barr. Ocholi.
May we live out our days (Amen)

Lastpage!

7 Likes

Re: The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) by Amanwulu1(m): 7:07pm On Mar 06, 2016
DankemzI:
u're jst saying what u heard others saying. D road in question is fine my guy. Wreckless driving is d major cause of accidents on our ways. Bad roads damage ur car more dan it causes accident.

2 Likes

Re: The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) by tbliss22(m): 7:08pm On Mar 06, 2016
shamecurls:

Innoson SUV would have killed the man and re-killed him in the after life. He will only need to be buried again when he gets to Heaven.

He did be thanking God he died in a Lexus, at least, he can still face judgement.

Why u dey link the JEEP to Innoson vehicles noooow Abeg no let IPOD youth blood hot for here oo

1 Like

Re: The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) by Socketbet: 7:10pm On Mar 06, 2016
Buhariiiiiiiiii why

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble / Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) / National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.